• You cannot reply to this topic

weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:42 PM

oh almost forgot my latest dream
i was traveling to a paintball tourney somewhere with my friend,i get off the plane and go into town.my friend dissapears.the town seams like a 3rd world country city but on one side was a river.
a coustom 98 blew (by the wind) across the road.it was really quite,then i was attacked,i forget what by.i took out blades and started fighting them.they dissapeared like my friend.then i start walking and all towns folk go back about there buisness.then one of my other friends appeared with a small boy and we took a walk and they showed me around.then they dissapeared and i was alone again by myself,then the things started to attack agian.it all went blank then.

This post has been edited by raptorbite: 01 March 2007 - 04:43 PM

I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#32 User is offline   Junkalunka 

• The Hawaiian Wraith King
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:43 PM

Uuuuh I remember my worst one.

We were all having fun, enjoying ourselves, then darkness came...

One by one our group was thinned, a mysterious creature killing us of one by one...

I discovered, before dying, that it was...

PUZUMA

See my nation Neo Waianae
Nation Strength: 37,460 Nukes: 20 Tech:851 Infra: 3999

#33 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:07 PM

Last night I dreamt that was in the mall in Dead Rising and I was killing all these zombies with a hot chick. It was awesome. I killed a zombie with some unconventional items.
Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

#34 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:08 PM

well i had a dream that i was in a small room with a bunch of doors and every now and then one of them opened and a hot girl was behind it, so i ran towards the opened door just to have it slammed in my face, after this happened about 20 times i gave up and just reopened the door and walked in.
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#35 User is offline   Junkalunka 

• The Hawaiian Wraith King
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:10 PM

View PostConor1148, on Mar 1 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

well i had a dream that i was in a small room with a bunch of doors and every now and then one of them opened and a hot girl was behind it, so i ran towards the opened door just to have it slammed in my face, after this happened about 20 times i gave up and just reopened the door and walked in.

Hilarious!

Um wait... do you always run at hot girls?...

This post has been edited by Junkalunka: 01 March 2007 - 05:10 PM

See my nation Neo Waianae
Nation Strength: 37,460 Nukes: 20 Tech:851 Infra: 3999

#36 User is offline   C0N0R 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

View PostJunkalunka, on Mar 1 2007, 05:10 PM, said:

View PostConor1148, on Mar 1 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

Hilarious!

Um wait... do you always run at hot girls?...

uh, what do you mean?

i dont run at one if i see one, but i do like them alot.

This post has been edited by Conor1148: 01 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#37 User is offline   Reaper1717 

• ^da eVil leMon^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper1717

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

I can't really remember any of my dreams for more than 5 seconds after I wake up. :o The worst ones though are probably the ones where everything is completely awesome and theres not a single bad thing and you're like, this is awesome, this is real it's not a dream, its awesome. Then I wake up and I'm like, DOO DOO!!! IT WAS A DREAM!!!
IPB Image

#38 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:02 PM

i remember once having a dream, and knowing it was a dream. i kept telling myself i would have to remember it when i woke up, it was awesome! of course, i forgot it almost immidately. i was trying to remember it, but my mom wouldn't shut up
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

#39 User is offline   C0N0R 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:18 PM

oh yeah, i forgot, one time i dreamed that i was is a car accident and my right foot was so badly damaged that it was removed, then they took my left foot and put it on my right ankle :)
brownie points-15

#40 User is offline   Metal-Solid 

• Kibbles n' Bits
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Metal_Dragon

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:20 PM

I don't dream often and when i do i usually never remember it. . . I sometimes have a dream and continue it the next night like a series of events, weird. But i had some of the strangest dreams, no really too many to list but the freakiest i can remember was when i was in fifth grade. I was at school with my friends and suddenly mysterious creatures were appearing all over the world, i was at recess (havent had that in about 5 years) and Me and a bunch of kids were playing football, this kid went for a lond pass and ran into and invisible monster who was covered in spikes so the kid was impailed with spikes going through his body. The dream continues with other incidents as we run into different monsters with different sizes shapes and appearances. Too long to bore everyone cause i could go on and on because the dream was so messed up and yet i wish i could experience a "sequel" to it like my other dreams. . .But yeah weird :)
-Team Raptor-

#41 User is offline   IrishSumo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:33 PM

This still sends shivers down my spine, and it's from August '06.

View PostIrishSumo, on Aug 9 2006, 10:15 PM, said:

This happened just a couple nights ago. I'll try to tell this just as it happened in my head, without any kind of explanation whatsoever, because that's how it happened..

I was somewhere kind of farmish, in the summer during the day, with a group of people (I don't remember who.) It looked like it was going to rain pretty bad, so everyone heads to this barn. I see some cows in a poorly made stable to the right of the barn enterance just as the storm is coming in, and I tell the people that I need to get them. I get the cows and bring them into the barn.

I come out of the barn and it's winter, with the storm still raging, yet nothing is falling from the sky. The ground is covered in snow. I get in a single file line with some people, and head in a direction I will refer to as north, for future reference. Hills are on the right and buildings are on the left. Northeast of are the heavy storm clouds, though there's black clouds everywhere else in the sky too. The heavy storm clouds are rectangles arranged in sort of a bullseye pattern, getting worse as they near the center. We pass Mrs. Zydjarski's class, who is walking single file heading south. We exchange pleasantries but nobody ever stops moving.

We keep walking and this song that I know from bible camp plays, but only a small part of it. It goes: Oh precious is the flow That makes me white as snow. But it's emphasized like OH precious is the Flow, THAT makes me white as SNOW. With each emphasized word, light breaks through the clouds between the rectangles, starting from the outside and going to the center.

After the last one, an old man with a beard, robes, and crosshairs on his forhead is there (and i mean is there, idk if he appeared or was there the whole time without me noticing; things are different in dream world.) and I can immediately tell that he is God. He repeats the song, and everyone that is standing on snow just keels over and dies. I was on a patch of dirt at the time, so I didn't die. He does it again, and more people die, and I figure out that the song means that anyone standing on the snow will be purified, or in other words killed. I book it with my friend Cade, going from patch of dirt to patch of dirt with God walking behind us. He doesn't seem too interested with us, He's just walking in a straight line, so I go West and see where I work, a big grey warehouse. I decide that I could be cornered in there, not knowing what would happen if God touched me, so I go around the warehouse and run to some woods, to the NorthWest, behind and to the right of God.

This is where I woke up. I literally cried for the first time in years, because that's the first I've ever seen of God's vengeful side, dream or not. I was shaken and questioning everything that whole day.

Edit: The human mind is truly amazing. Here, my subconcious makes a type of mystery for the concious (dreaming) part of my brain to solve, which it does while asleep. This is just awesome beyond comprehension, because if my brain can do this who knows what it's capable of.

#42 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pooker

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:40 PM

Drop acid much? LOL Kidding but wow that is a crazy dream. Even better that you remembered it in that muchdetail.
Digitally Dangerous
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce

#43 User is offline   IrishSumo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:44 PM

Nah, I found it with a search.

#44 User is offline   Vrysius 

• Fire breathing dragon?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Vrysius

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:49 PM

don't get me started. I dreamt once that me, my friends dad, pres. bush, my dad, my band teacher, my math teacher, and this kid from my school I hate were protecting the world from a Saturn V rocket modded out with nuclear warheads, that would somehow split up into pieces and bomb the whole world. We were in this computer room with red lights and stuff when the predators from AVP come in this dark red-lit warehouse with hallways and attics everywhere, then Condoleeza Rice came and killed one of them, only to be shot by my friends dad because he mistook her for a predator, then we started an epic battle with the predators which was freaky, then the fantastic four died in the news.

but this one was really weird, and scary. It wont sound scary and shouldn't of been but it was. I was racing the supra in The fast and the Furious, and a mustang was racing me. Carlos Mencia was on top of his car, and it scared the crap out of me.

#45 User is offline   Metal-Solid 

• Kibbles n' Bits
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Metal_Dragon

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

Its sort of amazing that all of us can dream of such crazy things that simply freak us out and yet they are sort of facinating. . .to me at least, i even had some dreams similar or even identical to some of these dreams, perhaps that we may have shared these dreams with eachother! now that is weird. :dry:
-Team Raptor-

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users