• You cannot reply to this topic

autococker help Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   deadman649 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:deadman649

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

where can i get my autococker fixed i took my marker to my local shop he said he didnt know much about them and i am new to maker so i dont know much ether but the problem i am haveing it air is leaking out of the barrel and i took ther little peice off of the 3way and now that leaks to i have a 03 cocker. i was thinking it might be the hole front block so i order one off of ebay but i still need some info plz help. does wpg still do repairs or somewhere cheap

#2 User is offline   blackrain 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:blackrain's aftermath

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

That's just a bad cup seal. You wasted your money with the front block. If you want it tuned correctly and running right I would call Palmers or Shock tech. They are the best around. Also if you can,find a Cocker maint DVD or Tape. Some place that has the name tech in it sells them. I know they make alot of A5 parts. Maybe someone here remembers the name.
Cockers are not hard to work on. It's just lug placement (timing) which isn't hard at all 0.060 is the majic start off number. Also order a valve tool. Hope this helps.
I'm not surprised your local shop didn't know much about the cocker. A real tech would.
Later,
Blackrain

#3 User is offline   Weigel21 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

Do you mean TechT? http://www.techtpain...ker%20page.html

#4 User is offline   deadman649 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:deadman649

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

is this what i need http://www.e-paintball.com/product.php?pro...at=0&page=1

View Postblackrain, on Mar 9 2009, 11:23 PM, said:

That's just a bad cup seal. You wasted your money with the front block. If you want it tuned correctly and running right I would call Palmers or Shock tech. They are the best around. Also if you can,find a Cocker maint DVD or Tape. Some place that has the name tech in it sells them. I know they make alot of A5 parts. Maybe someone here remembers the name.
Cockers are not hard to work on. It's just lug placement (timing) which isn't hard at all 0.060 is the majic start off number. Also order a valve tool. Hope this helps.
I'm not surprised your local shop didn't know much about the cocker. A real tech would.
Later,
Blackrain

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users