• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pro Lite Feeding Question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kilcham 

• Dagger Command
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

Has anyone had more than normal problems with gravitiy hoppers feeding prolites? Thinking about maybe grinding out some of the inside of the offset piece but I don't want it to break. Any thoughts appreciated, using these as rentals so not crazy about buying forcefeed hoppers fpr them.

#2 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

Take a hopper and cut a half inch off one of the necks, then place it in the feedneck to see if the holes dont line up

I havent ever heard of ball feeding problems beyond the usual shake of the hopper
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#3 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

Make sure the orange ball detent is seated properly and not over-worn.

What kind of problems are you having exactly? The blowback will bobble the balls a tiny bit. A common old school trick was to drill a small hole towards the base of the offset elbow to help the paint from being blown back as much. Also check both the the neck of the hopper and the marker for any burrs or edges to sand down. If the markers are heavily used they may even benefit from a rough cleaning to get rid of any sicky paint residue. Unfortunately they never did feel that well to begin with, the best you can do is to use a hopper with a long feedneck, not shoot too much, and leave some space at the top of the hopper when filling.
Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#4 User is offline   kilcham 

• Dagger Command
  • PipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:06 AM

Problems Include: Even with excessive shaking balls are not getting to the breach. Prolites have a huge amount of trigger pull are fairly slow firing to start with but consecutive firing almost always results in chopped balls.

Orange detents are all newly replaced. I think I will sand and clean see if I get any better results. Thanks all.

#5 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:02 AM

sanding is about all you can do

Have you tried putting a force feed on one and seeing if it will feed any differently
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users