Special Ops Paintball: Low pressure kit... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Low pressure kit... topic discussing tippman a5 low pressure kit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hittman 

• Hittman1422
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:stone county-missouri/ arkansas border (middle of nowhere)
  • Brigade Name:HITTMAN1422

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:29 PM

ok here's a question, if i buy a tippmann low pressure kit and dont use the low pressure bolt but use a howitzer bolt ( http://www.hotshotpaintball.com/merchant2/...Product_Count=6 ) and a palmer stablizer kit ( http://www.hotshotpaintball.com/merchant2/...Product_Count=1 ) will it work and how well will it work. i have heard great things about palmer and great things about the low pressure kit and great things about the howitzer bolt, :wacko: bt how well will they work in unison???? thanks guys!!! :panzer: :panzer:
If your a Christian paintballer put this in your sig.
" Now use head for something other than target!"- Miyagi
" The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor dumb b@$#@/8 die for his"- Gen. George Patton

My Great Great Grandfather Floyd Hickman who was a judge in Clinton once said...
" Sheriff, get that guilty S.O.B. in here so we can give him a fair trial"

#2 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

Well, the howitzer bolt is a replacement for the front bolt. It's the REAR bolt that needs changing for low pressure usage. So you can use BOTH the LPK bolt (rear) and the Howitzer bolt (front) together. And yes, the Palmer's stabilizer works fine with the LPK.

For more information, see the LPK link in my sig.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#3 User is offline   Galihad 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Galihad

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

just to let you know, there have been tests done that prove that there is only one front bolt that actually improves accuracy and performance over the stock bolt, so IMO its pointless to try and fix something that isn't broken. you can find the test on A5OG, I'm not sure the exact link but I'm sure theres someone here who remembers this test.

and just to throw in my 2 cents. Why try and make an A-5 LP? besides the fact that Tippmann considers 350 PSI LP, as opposed to 850 PSI I don't see the advantage of dropping the 100+ dollars to make the switch, but then again I have never used the product so I'm a bit biased

you are right in saying that Palmer stabalizers rock, especially since they can run on CO2 and HPA

good luck with your product shopping spree you are apparently about to do and I hope I've helped

reason for edit: checked Jack Rocks LPK anwsered some Q's and helped rectify some misinformation

This post has been edited by Galihad: 11 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

Christian paintballers -beating the hell out of satan with tiny balls-
Sabre #117
My feedback!:click here

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users