• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

need to upgrade marker what to buy? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sprint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:59 PM

I have a low pressure spyder xtra that works very well for what I like to do. Play woodsball a lot, like to crawl, be sneaky, sometimes run up, kind of a "sniper" dagger position. I would like a marker that is better. Quieter, smoother, lower profile, (for crawling) pure mechanical. Very much against having to rely on batteries on the field. Who makes a marker with closer tolerances? My spyder offends my mechanical side, the pieces don't slide past each other as smoothly as I would like. I think it is a good marker, just a little crude. My brothers have tippmans. I know they are not the answer. I think AGD's are high quality, but maybe to loud. Just guessing but I think I want a semi-auto in the shape of a pump. Does it exist?

#2 User is offline   tauman5263 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

i think mags are the smallest mech you can get. maybe you should just go pump. CCI phantoms are very good quality and they are low profile too [no hopper if you use 10 round tubes. playing pump will also improve your game.

other than that, i think you would have to go with an electro if you want something smaller and quieter.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Content inappropriate

#3 User is offline   DvS21 

• Duct Tape; saving lives since 1942
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raiden21

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

are you kidding? have you ever shot an Automag? You can get those things supper quiet! I love my automag the only things wrong with them is that they aren't really that efficient. but with an all day air pass at your field what does it matter? the mag has the low profile you are looking for and has speed and simply awesome ness you are looking for.

PBN Feedback AO Feedback SOP Feedback
"We could do a raffle, I've got some random bowling trophies somewhere. Everyone needs a bowling trophy." - DigitalPirate
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones

#4 User is offline   tauman5263 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:08 PM

all of this talk about automags is making me want one. but that would have to be after i buy myself a dp fusion.

go with a mag, you'll be pleased that you did.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Content inappropriate

#5 User is offline   DvS21 

• Duct Tape; saving lives since 1942
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raiden21

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:13 PM

yeah seriously go with the mag they can't disappoint. And I didn't mean to be rude but automags are super quiet. Why do you think that the longbow is based on a mag? :panzer:

BTW welcome to the forums!

PBN Feedback AO Feedback SOP Feedback
"We could do a raffle, I've got some random bowling trophies somewhere. Everyone needs a bowling trophy." - DigitalPirate
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones

#6 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

mag or cocker or pump cocker or pump
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#7 User is offline   wbsniper94 

• "what a man fears most is what he cannot see"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:wbsniper94

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:12 AM

Depends on what your willing to spend really. I am unable to spend more then 200$ as of now but I am very impressed my with cheap, run of the mill gun.

I guess if you can spend some money you should get a mag.
SHAMELESS GUYS unite !!!!!!! PUZ for PREZ
Shameless guys quote #1: "Real men eat burgers, not pie or ikes, that's just an epic fail."

#8 User is offline   t_boneshacone 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:t-bone

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

View PostQC MAD KID, on Oct 4 2007, 12:20 AM, said:

mag or cocker or pump cocker or pump

or a pump mag lol
Thats like walking into a room and saying 'Chocolate Cake' and then walking out...nobody knows what you mean.
-Tenacious

I bet my gun-whore (nah- not a gun whore yet- more of a gun-skank. or whatever comes before whore... Catholic Schoolgirl? :P) senses will kick in and then I'll end up with something else...
-thisissparta

#9 User is offline   overt 

• Old enough to know better, too young to care
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:overt

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:04 PM

I have a mag with a carbon fiber barrel. Trust me, its quiet. that's a good gun to go with and you can get one pretty cheap on ebay these days.

i have another gun in the same price range but slightly more expensive that i would suggest if you're into the idea. Its called an EPIC. it doesn't have a bolt, so it will never chop paint. i've used the most god awful paintballs with it and they still fly straight. it comes with a 10" custom products one piece barrel but if you get like a stiffi or a deadly wind whisper barrel its just as quiet as any stock autococker. Mechanically this is one of the coolest guns I've ever owned and a one of a kind gun in performance. it runs about $400 and it comes with multiple sized trap doors(what closes off the chamber from the paint) to fit all sizes of paint. its made by ICE Paintball and is sold directly on thier website.

that's all i got

Proud EPIC owner #1

#10 User is offline   sprint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:10 PM

View Postovert, on Oct 5 2007, 03:04 PM, said:

I have a mag with a carbon fiber barrel. Trust me, its quiet. that's a good gun to go with and you can get one pretty cheap on ebay these days.

i have another gun in the same price range but slightly more expensive that i would suggest if you're into the idea. Its called an EPIC. it doesn't have a bolt, so it will never chop paint. i've used the most god awful paintballs with it and they still fly straight. it comes with a 10" custom products one piece barrel but if you get like a stiffi or a deadly wind whisper barrel its just as quiet as any stock autococker. Mechanically this is one of the coolest guns I've ever owned and a one of a kind gun in performance. it runs about $400 and it comes with multiple sized trap doors(what closes off the chamber from the paint) to fit all sizes of paint. its made by ICE Paintball and is sold directly on thier website.

that's all i got

#11 User is offline   sprint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:18 PM

Three things. Sorry about a funny double post, got confused. It says this thread was moved? where to? And last but not least, that Epic looks really cool!!! Could you put a Q-loader on that? I really don't want to have a hopper sticking up in the air. It's hard to tell it that trap door thing would work with a force fed hopper. Other than that it seems to be right up my alley.

#12 User is offline   overt 

• Old enough to know better, too young to care
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:overt

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:53 PM

View Postsprint, on Oct 5 2007, 05:18 PM, said:

Three things. Sorry about a funny double post, got confused. It says this thread was moved? where to? And last but not least, that Epic looks really cool!!! Could you put a Q-loader on that? I really don't want to have a hopper sticking up in the air. It's hard to tell it that trap door thing would work with a force fed hopper. Other than that it seems to be right up my alley.

I've never seen a Q-loader so I wouldn't know if you could put one on, you can get a right feed version so it will work with one of those airgun designs warp feeds if its the same principle. but as for the force feed hopper i use a v-locity on it and it shoots fine so there should be no problems there.

Proud EPIC owner #1

#13 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

03 vertical feed cocker - quiet and consistant. Pretty cheap now. However it's going to be about the same size as your spyder.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users