Special Ops Paintball: rap4 tactical paintball vest review - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

rap4 tactical paintball vest review 10/10

#1 User is offline   SK8NPAINT94 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

the rap4 tactical paintball vest is a great vest for the price. for 70 dollars it comes with ajustable shoulders radio pocket id pocket utilitypocket and 4 front pod holders. also it has a bladder pouch and 2 hidden inside map pockets. also the side and back have molle atachments for any molle pockets. Mine was 80 dollars because i added a 10 buck tank holder.

here i the link.
http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/strikefor...ert-p-4310.html

thats just one vest the bottom of the page shows all the colors u can get. now its 64 dollars.

the colors are........black /woodland/olive/desert/marpat/acu/flaktarn/tigerstripe/realtree/dpm/Australian camo/Australian desert camo/CADPAT/DPM desert/Navy Blue/Urban

#2 User is offline   bluej 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bluej

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

Question: Can the pods that come on the front of the RAP4 vest be moved to the back via the MOLLE system?

Thanks,
bluej

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Paintballer’s prayer:
Dear God; so far today, I have not lost my temper, I have not cursed, yelled, stormed off, thrown my marker down, or tried to wipe off a hit. I have shown good sportsmanship, been courteous to all, and politely listened to the advice of my teammates.
But God, in a moment the horn will sound and the first game will start, and I’m really going to need your help from here on out. Amen

Life’s crazy! I’m just embracing it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users