• You cannot reply to this topic

My Cuztom Vest Take a look at this baby damn is hot xD

#1 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Post icon  Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:40 PM

Hey its me again and here are some pics from my Vest, is practicly new and is really confortable im very very pleased with it the only thing is the price hehe but my dad helped me on it.
I highly recomend this Vest the only problem is that you probably dont gonna like the price it worths like $500 but oh well it worths it. :wub:

Vest info:
Cordura Modular (M.O.D) Body armor
x6 MOD 2X Pouch
x1 MOD Medic Pouch
x1 M249 Mag Pouch and
x4 MOD Paintball Pod Pouch.

What is in the Vest?:
1 Motorola radio conected to a troath mic
Binoculars
Small toll kit incase that something happens to the marker
x3 Grenades (crappy tippmann swuad boosters)
2-6 140 round pots
16oz CO2 tank or HPA
And a camel back that i use under the vest, t gives me protection and hydratation, it is also confortable.

Review:

When i saw it: The first time i saw the best in the box i thought it was too small, i added every pouch on its place and then i put it on, i realized that the vest was perfect the medium size fits me perfect and is really really confortable then i had the idea to use the camelback under the vest and is more confortable!, i just adjusted the part of the lower chest because im skinny, then i decided to go to the local field and use it for the first time.

First time in the field: Everybody was facinated with my brand new vest everybody wanted to be in my team hehe. When the game started i felt wierd because this was the first full "body armor" ive used in paintball but it was confortable the only thing is that with all those pods the vest was very heavy for long woodsball games so i just played with 2 pods, with the pass of the time ithe vest velt very confortable, i made like 10 kills and i almost get hit like 5 times but the vest was so light that i could run and cover myself fast without getting hit then at the end of the day i was tired but very very pleased with the results of the new vest and i was happy that my $500 worth it. :(

The Good: This vest is really confortable. I can play the whole day without taking it off. By adjusting it 1 time i dont need to do it again. The straps to adjuts it never move. I can put everything I need to take to the field in the vest without the worries of loosing something. The vest is very easy to clean I just need water and detergent and its done. If the field is wet and there is dirt all over the place the pouches are water proof so they protect all my stuff specially the paintballs that i carry on the pots. The vest also has internal pockets to put ballistic plates on it that means that I can make it bullet proof and I can modifide it different everytime so I can carry different stuff. The materials are strong DuPont 1000-Denier / 500-Denier Cordura that are hard to brake and it can hold heavy stuff on it. This vest has "REAL" performance quality and durability. Many law enforcement, security and tactical training agencies currently using this vest.

The Bad: The vest is Woodland camo and the problem is that I use marpat and the woodland doesnt really look like a good combination but it still wrks combinated with MARPAT Pouches and outfit and it is still a good camo in the field so I can live with it. The vest is light for know but it can be very heavy if you add more stuff. I still need to play more with it cuz somethimes when im in the floor it fells wierd with all the pouches full of stuff under myself and my movement is kinda limited in the sides in the trenches but is just the lets call it practice after a while I will be able to handle it. The last bad thing is that it has like a carry handle on the back so my friends sometimes pull it when im using it and is really upseting :dry: haha but is not the big deal.

The Ugly: It doesnt cover my family jewells :( and i wont use a nut protector...

-X

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by XziviT: 11 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#2 User is offline   commando kyle 

• Feel free to salute at any time.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Commando_Kyle

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:04 AM

There are circumstances where a period is your friend.

This is one.
OIF '08 OEF '09-'10
Camo Bandits-"By Force and Valor"

#3 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hope you have a strong back. That looks heavy. But what ever you want.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

#4 User is offline   kook 

• leet as the street
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:25 PM

It looks cool. I would hate to use it because I dive and slide on my back so you can see where problems would come in there.

But I must say, I would rather spend $500 on upgrades for my gun or a new gun altogether instead of a vest.
My SpecOps Feedback

Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money
I support Mike and TechPb. Put this in your sig if you do too.

#5 User is offline   Joinator 

• Commander
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Joinator

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:47 AM

dude whyd you spend 500 bucks!?!?!?!
MY sale V 3.0 take a look My wants V 2.0 specops feedback Booby Trap Design Fun games CLICK
"When one door of happiness closes another one opens but often we look so long at the closed door we never notice the one that has been opended for us"
"The only way i know how to lead is by example"-Vince Lombardi

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users