• You cannot reply to this topic

Sons of Thunder information Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:52 PM

I know MadOps gave out a flier for the sons of thunder paintball games. I'm interested in maybe going out on May 1st but I thought I'd start this thread to get more information on it.

It looks like the first game is going to be April 10th? Maybe we can get an update after that game.

I'm interested to see how many people will make it out there and how things go. I'd also be interested in the "services" because I may need to buy paint (what kind is offered, price, availability, etc...) and will HPA and/or CO2 be there and at what rate?

Hope to hear more.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#2 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

I also added the May 1st game to the locator to drum up some interest. I just used the information from the flier. It's a bit of a drive for me so I'd like to make sure there will actually be a group of guys there. :dry:
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#3 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snipar4

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

I plan on going to the May 1st one...
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#4 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

View PostD.B.D, on Apr 5 2010, 07:26 PM, said:

Cool. I'm planning on it as well and hopefully I can talk my buddy into going with.

I'm hoping those that go this weekend will come and post here regarding how it went, how the field looked, how many players showed, etc..

#5 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PAINTBALL & Tshirt DEALER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MAD OPS

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 6 2010, 12:16 AM, said:

View PostD.B.D, on Apr 5 2010, 07:26 PM, said:

Cool. I'm planning on it as well and hopefully I can talk my buddy into going with.

I'm hoping those that go this weekend will come and post here regarding how it went, how the field looked, how many players showed, etc..

Im going this weekend. I will post all or most of what I find out.

F.Y.I.: I will not be at the May 1st. Sons of Thunder game. I will be at Splatterpark spring BIG GAME in Ohio. I might have to leave paint with Mike for that game.

#6 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 7 2010, 09:36 PM, said:

I look forward to it. I'm very anxious to play on May 1st out there if it looks like it's going to be a decent time...so please post here after you get the down low.

I can get paint from a store not too far from me for $37.50, but if you got a decent paint for less that he'll have to sell (will need 2 cases), I'd go that route. Have fun in Ohio...I heard that's a great field.

#7 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 9 2010, 10:43 PM, said:

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 7 2010, 09:36 PM, said:

I look forward to it. I'm very anxious to play on May 1st out there if it looks like it's going to be a decent time...so please post here after you get the down low.

I can get paint from a store not too far from me for $37.50, but if you got a decent paint for less that he'll have to sell (will need 2 cases), I'd go that route. Have fun in Ohio...I heard that's a great field.

If you come to my shop on the Thursday before I can fill all of your HPA tanks and I really think you will like the Wrek Elite I have in stock for $39.00 a case. Just picked up 38 cases this Thursday vary vary fresh. If not Im sure I will leave paint with Mike. NO HPA on May 1st. sorry

#8 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

Does International paintball happen to have RPS Premium, and if you do, how much?

This post has been edited by D.B.D: 10 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#9 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:41 PM

So how was it Saturday? Were there a decent number of guys showing up? Good time? Nobody got their eyes shot out? Let me know.

#10 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

View PostD.B.D, on Apr 10 2010, 02:24 PM, said:

Does International paintball happen to have RPS Premium, and if you do, how much?

No RPS Premium but, we have RPS Marballizers $72.00-A-CASE.

#11 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:51 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 11 2010, 11:41 PM, said:

So how was it Saturday? Were there a decent number of guys showing up? Good time? Nobody got their eyes shot out? Let me know.

Hello to all. We had around 12 on 12 Sat. field was really cool. Mike has a little more work to do to it. BIG BIG plans the house is really cool. Plans to have a second house on other side of field. A little wet but playable.

#12 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

How large of a field, and can you give a list of terrain?

#13 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

I'd like to go to the big game in Ohio Sunday; but I think I'll save some money and some gas and go here instead on Saturday. I'll probably give Mike a call tomorrow just to make sure the games are still on and everything. The main problem this weekend is weather. Looks like rain on both Saturday and Sunday and that's not good for anybody. ;)

#14 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:17 PM

yeah, I saw the weather... Hoping it gets better. Gotta test out a new vest and Helmet Cam.

#15 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:03 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 27 2010, 04:29 PM, said:

I'd like to go to the big game in Ohio Sunday; but I think I'll save some money and some gas and go here instead on Saturday. I'll probably give Mike a call tomorrow just to make sure the games are still on and everything. The main problem this weekend is weather. Looks like rain on both Saturday and Sunday and that's not good for anybody. :D

Sons of Thunder's game is on rain or shine. That's how Mike rolls. That dude puts on a great game.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users