Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#466 User is offline   nstar_psycho 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:nstar_psycho

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:32 PM

would like too see spec ops carry repair parts for ariakon guns namely the sim4

#467 User is offline   newb117 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:newb117

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:15 PM

View Postnstar_psycho, on Apr 10 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

wouldn't that go into the want to see us carry it thread

How about a a5a2 grip with R.I.S. or I guess you could pay another 80 bucks and get a fog shroud

#468 User is offline   CrazyIranian 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CrazyIranian

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

I would like to see some sort of electrical "watch" or "wristband" thing that can be linked to... lets say your team mates. And before the games you could enter in how many opposing players are on the other team. For example you hit the + button for every opposing player and every time you get a kill you can hit some sort of button and it would update everyone else's "watches" and you would have a count of how many are left during the entire game. I know alot of people use radios, including my self but come on now how many times have you heard on your radio "1" or just "add" or something like that. If someone could find a way to make these "watches" for 2 maybe 3 bucks and sold them for 25-30 a peice it would be a gold mine! what do you guys think???

#469 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:24 AM

View Postnstar_psycho, on Apr 10 2006, 08:32 PM, said:

i heard you can call up ariakon and they will replace the parts...

#470 User is offline   Slick 

• Rock And Roll Aint' Noise Pollution
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SantaSlick

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:38 AM

View Postnstar_psycho, on Apr 10 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

1)- This is the suggestion of NEW products of your own invention.

View Post8Mitch8, on Apr 11 2006, 07:24 AM, said:

View Postnstar_psycho, on Apr 10 2006, 08:32 PM, said:

i heard you can call up ariakon and they will replace the parts...

2)- ^^What he said^^

#471 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:35 PM

View PostCrazyIranian, on Apr 11 2006, 12:31 AM, said:

I would like to see some sort of electrical "watch" or "wristband" thing that can be linked to... lets say your team mates. And before the games you could enter in how many opposing players are on the other team. For example you hit the + button for every opposing player and every time you get a kill you can hit some sort of button and it would update everyone else's "watches" and you would have a count of how many are left during the entire game. I know alot of people use radios, including my self but come on now how many times have you heard on your radio "1" or just "add" or something like that. If someone could find a way to make these "watches" for 2 maybe 3 bucks and sold them for 25-30 a peice it would be a gold mine! what do you guys think???

Well, it's a good idea, but I highly doubt that it is going to be that cheap. I mean, if it is going to have the ability to keep track of players and kills as well as keep a connection to the team, it would cost more. It would also probably need several frequencies so that if another team has them and gets their information wrong, or if there is another game going on with these nearby, you don't want the information to get intertwined.

Otherwise, just great. Well, I guess that a miscalculation of price isn't exactly a faultiness, but just throwing it out there.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#472 User is offline   CrazyIranian 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CrazyIranian

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:20 PM

View PostSpyglass, on Apr 11 2006, 01:35 PM, said:

Well, it's a good idea, but I highly doubt that it is going to be that cheap. I mean, if it is going to have the ability to keep track of players and kills as well as keep a connection to the team, it would cost more. It would also probably need several frequencies so that if another team has them and gets their information wrong, or if there is another game going on with these nearby, you don't want the information to get intertwined.

Otherwise, just great. Well, I guess that a miscalculation of price isn't exactly a faultiness, but just throwing it out there.

It wouldn't be keeping track of your teams players. It would be keeping track of JUST the opposing players team and your kill count on them! the prices were a little imaginative. and yes there would have to be different frequencies. but i was just throwing it out to see what people think!

#473 User is offline   Phillips 

• You don't hear me coming till it's to late
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phillips-apex-addict

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:28 PM

I would like to see a split remote coil paired with two pistols,this would look awsome and probably be pretty sweet. (preff pgp stroker) :D I think I have seen this done before but not special ops and even then if was a home mod
Every hole is a goal. :D

#474 User is offline   Raven911 

• Team Birds of Prey
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raven911

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:32 PM

How about a Spec Ops special edition M41 A Pulse Rifle?

http://www.alienscol...pulse1small.jpg

This post has been edited by Interceptor911: 11 April 2006 - 08:35 PM

http://www.flurryindustries.com
http://www.specopsbrigade.com/main.php
Drive it like it's issued!
"Life's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

#475 User is offline   Wheel Chair 

• Limping Along
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wheel Chair

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:48 AM

View PostCrazyIranian, on Apr 11 2006, 09:20 PM, said:

View PostSpyglass, on Apr 11 2006, 01:35 PM, said:

It wouldn't be keeping track of your teams players. It would be keeping track of JUST the opposing players team and your kill count on them! the prices were a little imaginative. and yes there would have to be different frequencies. but i was just throwing it out to see what people think!

Hurm, would probably depend on the range you needed, but computer watches like this -> http://www.research..../ngm/wp10_e.htm are starting to become more common, I don't think bluetooth would have the range to handle this application, but certainly I think it's a "possible" idea. It might just be a matter of finding the right hardware and writing an app for it to handle the "tracking and communication".
Wheel Chair - The Renegades - Approximately Pi sponsored by Muzzle Spiker
Blast Radius woodsball podcast

Feedback - SpecOps

#476 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Canyouseeme?

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:48 PM

This is my idea for an adapter that could accept stocks and place them lower for mask clearance.
[IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3548/98custom4dv.jpg" border="0" alt="IPB Image" />
It would allow you to place any 98 custom stock on, while still maintaining mask clearage

EDIT: T2W has now made this obsolete.

This post has been edited by CANYOUSEEME?: 18 May 2006 - 06:02 PM

Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#477 User is offline   D-Zero 

• Deadly Accurate
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AtomicCannon

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:21 PM

I did not feel like wasting my life and reading all 30+ pages, so I'm not sure if anyone has posted this idea yet... I think Spec Ops should double the Longbow magazine over so it holds 41 or 42 rounds. They could probably still be pushed through by the same spring system, or withe minor mods to it. This would reduce the need to replace the mag as often, and also allow you to make a stronger fighting retreat (if you ever found yourself in the position, Heaven forbid). With the new mag, you could have a small, but decent load of paint and the same stealthy styling without having to worry about the moving parts of the Q-Bow making a lot of noise or getting jammed

#478 User is offline   D-Zero 

• Deadly Accurate
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AtomicCannon

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:24 PM

if make a true gear harness (like a vest, but made of straps and metal loops) for snipers (or ambushers for da non believers <_< )that you can attach gear to without sacrificing too much ghillie

#479 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

View PostD-Zero, on Apr 15 2006, 08:24 PM, said:

if make a true gear harness (like a vest, but made of straps and metal loops) for snipers (or ambushers for da non believers <_< )that you can attach gear to without sacrificing too much ghillie

Well, straps are much less secure than a vest. That means that when you move, straps move more than a vest. When that happens, you also make sound. This trains your opponents' eyes and ears on you. What does that do for the sniper? It sends him to the dead hut to sit out the rest of the game with nothing to do but nurse his twenty-or-so welts from the team of newbs that he frightened into lighting him up. Think about it, and you will agree, you might as well just go for the Special Ops Sniper Vest.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#480 User is offline   Lefty 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Lefty(101stDeathborn)

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

the airthrough vest ...Cool
giant qloader pack... Qloader Works a hell of alot better(thank you spec ops)
universal stock adapter...would add length and cost almost as much as new stock
pod rocket launcher... pod LAW is a sweet idea and worth looking into
dura coat masks... stupid ( black is th color for me but otherwise spray paint)
plastic/composite bodys... cool but not worth modifing a gun for
air through collapseable stock... good idea
wireless throat mic button... I did it with my Prolite so that you use your thrumb nuckel works very well(just hot glue and ran through coil remote line
big tac 8... dident care for the tac 8 and dont think that you need a bigger one
hydration pod... I use a 50 rnd Ops gear pod and a old water bottles straw with cap(works well for $4)
a low profile hopper... Q loader is better(trust me)
red dot sight w/ glow in the dark... already exists
98 mp mag...has been done
tank ghillie... usefull and take as much time as posting this tread to make
ir/night vision mask... good for $1000
paintball flame thrower... if you got that close to me I would shot you first
shotgun... if you press the cyclone buttom will fire 2 paintballs
a helmet cam mask... found one on ebay
rc tank... cool but no
dummy f-bombs ... water balloon
suicide bomber vest... not in the next ten years
pick it up you die f-bomb...not if you die first
paint through stock...no