Page 1 of 1

Loader Speeds Qloader, Prophecy, Rotor, etc. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

I think someone who owns these needs to do some BPS tests - especially on the loaders with various settings.
For example, I was trying to figure out how many Qloader pre-winds I will need to have it keep up with my Tac One (RT at 1200 psi) - no such info on the internet, at least when I had last searched. I'll have to basically guess and check with different pre-wind settings (plus, I don't actually know how fast it fires as of yet - I don't own a chrono).

I figured it would be good to know for other loaders as well, such as the Empire Prophecy I picked up - it has 6 different motor speeds which can be tuned - plus it has a tension detection method (don't remember the details), but this slows the ROF somewhat, from what I read. The magnetic clutch can be adjusted for brittle paint (softer), but a stiffer clutch will also increase feed speed.

If somebody with a high-end electronic marker could change their settings to cap ROF at certain levels, then test to see if the loader keeps up, then we could determine the *minumum* required settings/loader to keep up with the marker. This way, it could use less batteries, or in the case of the Qloader in particular, be gentler on paint (more prewinds = more tension on the balls).

Of course, I'm sure small things could affect these tests - they would have to be done with fresh batteries, the same brand of paintballs (from the same batch as much as possible), etc.

This post has been edited by cdrinkh20: 19 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

#2 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

try the punkworks section on techpb. i think they did some stuff like that. if not, ask them there they like to do tests like that.
2 Samuel 22

#3 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

Made a topic, anyways:

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=130066

Any other suggestions guys?

#4 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

i was messin around with a guys ego10 at a field, capped at like 32 bps or some dumb crap like that. And the rotor he had was barely even breaking a sweat. so i can give ou that much
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users