• You cannot reply to this topic

a.c.t. on A-5?? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   techno_master 

• I am the master of all TECHNO...
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:techno_master

Post icon  Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

does the tippann A-5 have the anti chop technology? i got any A-5 and my friend got me some paintballs for my b-day and they are breaking quite a'bit. i think it might just be the paintballs though, thats was my dad thinks that is rong. i am thinking that to becuase they are brass eagle :D but i am still woundering if its got a.c.t. :)
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
no where did it ever say humty dumpty was an egg for all we know he could have been a plate...
98% of people on this forum thinks Tippmanns own, if you AGREE put this in your sig!
penguins are black and white, some old T.V. shows are black and white there for penguins are some old T.V. shows...

#2 User is offline   Lament 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lament

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:14 PM

This doesn't belong in this forum, but technically no. If you are refering to antichop technology being things like eyes or even the antichop bolts that you can get for the Spyder or the old Automag. But the cyclone feed system spins and feeds the paintball in front of the bolt, in a way, keeping other paintballs from trying to jam in, and always making sure that a paintball gets into the breach (Provided that there are paintballs in the hopper/cyclone feed system). Personal opinion, the paint is not that great and is breaking in the chamber. Also, be aware that high end paint may also break easily in your A-5.

Shooting like there is no tomorrow. For all we know, there is no tomorrow.

Team ForestFire!!!

Team Forest Demons!!!

#3 User is offline   elfboy382 

• Raid Pillage and Plunder, but only on tuesdays.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:elfboy382

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:40 PM

This is uber spam, put this in general paintball discussion.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there.. your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball 4 life..

#4 User is offline   nothing.fortune 

• phantom in the dark
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:nothing.fortune

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:46 PM

View Postelfboy382, on Jul 14 2006, 08:40 PM, said:

This is uber spam, put this in general paintball discussion.

agreed it is but to anwser the question the A5 doesnt need the ACT system, i own and have yet to have it 1 stop feeding 2 break a ball (in the gun at least) 3 or double feed.

so solve the problem (i think)get some better paint and try again.

im pretty sure thats the problem
what is a barrel tag? what is a barrel tag you say? Its when you have decided to perform the woodsball equivalent of slitting their throat. Of course it's a kill.

#5 User is offline   fattchris 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:fattchris

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:21 PM

just to clarify I think he is talking about the A.C.T which is included on all 98's now. It is actually part of the bolt, has nothing to do with eyes, and is not the spyder Anti Chop bolt.

But no, I do not believe the A5 will have it and nor does it need it =)

thanks
Chris
Co-Owner of Target Paintball Online - The Worlds First Woodsball Podcast

#6 User is offline   BlueJoe 

• Paintball Is A Religion, Many Attend, Few Understand
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueJoe

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:32 AM

The a5 does not need a Anti Chop Technology.

I have tryed other peoples a5 when I go to my field to play, and they use a responce trigger and I held it like forever lol till all the paintballs were gone, but i dont think any of them chopped.

You can go to www.tippmann.com and reccomend it to them lol. I know alot of people already did ^_^

-Joe

#7 User is offline   Krueger 

• I am a man of few words...Thank You
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tactcl

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:46 AM

The A5 doesn't need an antichop system as the cyclone already acts as one...I think thats why Tippmann didn't even bother with it...
It's the player, not the marker
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
"You are being suppressed by a guy shooting 1 ball per second!" -Tyger

#8 User is offline   -Juno- 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:-Juno-

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:18 PM

Not to mention you were using Brass Eagle paint at the time...

Unfortunately that seems to be the worst paint brand to use, aside from the "bargin" Wal-Mart-style practice paint.

I have learned to stay away from Brass Eagle completely, and so far my results have been good.

With an A-5, don't use super-cheap or super-expensive paint and you should be fine(assuming your paint-to-bore match was ok). Just stay away from BE, IMO.
IPB Image
Born-again, saved by Christ, and proud of it!
2 Chronicles 20:15

#9 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:29 PM

i'm not exactly sure but i beleive there is a act bolt for a-5. but i think you have to buy a special made receiver halfs. i'll ask one of the guys at the local paintball store if i were you.
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users