• This topic is locked

Rifles=Hammer? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   soapkiller 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Sooapkiller

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

Ok, my team, Rot van Stoken Mortieren or Squad of Firing Mortars (its probably not propar dutch) has multiple canon type projectile weapons :wacko: we take pride in our Mortieren (mortars).

They contain multiple shoulder rockets, a few mortars, nade launchers, and we are currently working our biggest yet project, a multi barreled combi-launcher.

It will be made out of presure treated PVC, it will have one very large air containment chamber with little elbows siphoning the air off into 3 barrels. They will lay paralel to the air chamber, one will be for "smoke" type launching, with a barrel the right width for some flour wrapped in TP, the other for either rockets or "cluster bombish" type rockets and a final for a paint blanket barrel that will, hopefully, shoot the paint over a large distance.

Now here is my point, does this make me/us a Hammer/s?
Official Sabre #119 OFFICIAL VIKING #1!!! What now foo's?

OH SNAP BATMAN!

#2 User is offline   JackInABox 

• IT'S [JACK] HAMMA TIME
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:gen0cide

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:17 AM

Spec ops positions are just 'guidelines' so new teams know how the game should be set up, and the different roles ANYONE can provide in a game. You do not have to stick by it.

However, to answer your question, a Hammer is a "Heavy mobile gunner", so, I'm pretty sure you would technically fall into the position. I also think that a lot of people would agree and say that you need a hammer type marker.. but who cares, your a heavy mobile gunner(HAMMER) in my opinion.

-Just don't let it limit you!!!!
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

#3 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:20 AM

Flower is pretty dense, pretty dangerous if it hits someone...and as it is more dense than the nerf rockets, launching at the same pressure would yield a greater impact pressure...

Unsafe act in paintball...closed, sorry.

-Tenacious

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users