Special Ops Paintball: P3 or vest to hold T8 mags with extensions - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

P3 or vest to hold T8 mags with extensions

#1 User is offline   alittletippy 

• AlItTlEtIpPy
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:alittletippy

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

alright B-dazl or Mo got a brainstorm for you guys. I dont know how to draw this out so i thought if i told ya what i want to do you can come up with a design that we may go with. B-Dazl I got the P3 and used it today and love the thing. So here is my issue. I currently run with 6 mags. Plan is to have all 6 mags with your extensions on them. So i need some kind of different variance of the P3 to hold the mags or a vest setup to hold them. I dont want anything strapped to my legs at all. Tried it and hated it, thus why i got the P3. So what do you guys think we could come up with for me? Ideally if it was a vest setup i would want the mags on the front as I seem to have problems inserting the empty mags back into the P3 on my backside.

recap-I need a vest or P3 setup to hold T8 mags with your extensions.
My Feedback
AIRHOG'S CUSTOM WORKS-CHECK THEM OUT
Tippy's,Thor,Punisher,Punisher CQB,BAKEMONO

#2 User is offline   Soldier of Fortune 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Soldier of Fortune

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

View Postalittletippy, on 23 October 2010 - 06:41 PM, said:

alright B-dazl or Mo got a brainstorm for you guys. I dont know how to draw this out so i thought if i told ya what i want to do you can come up with a design that we may go with. B-Dazl I got the P3 and used it today and love the thing. So here is my issue. I currently run with 6 mags. Plan is to have all 6 mags with your extensions on them. So i need some kind of different variance of the P3 to hold the mags or a vest setup to hold them. I dont want anything strapped to my legs at all. Tried it and hated it, thus why i got the P3. So what do you guys think we could come up with for me? Ideally if it was a vest setup i would want the mags on the front as I seem to have problems inserting the empty mags back into the P3 on my backside.

recap-I need a vest or P3 setup to hold T8 mags with your extensions.

Here's my idea for the pack. I know you wanted the mags on front but I perfer to have them on back so this is more my style but maybe you can modify the design. The elastic at both ends of the pack will be attached to a 2 inch belt like for a small pod pack. (never liked velcro) The pack would have enough ammo to reload all of your mags once. I dont know if the person buying it would be dual wieldding so the amount of 12g and 10rds could be change.

#3 User is offline   slingshotted 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:28 AM

Could the p3 pack add an elastic cord or maybe a paracord over the mag holster, that will fit over a t8 mag extension so it will keep it snug in? It would seem like a inexpensive add on to the p3 pack.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users