Special Ops Paintball: Letter of resignation. - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Letter of resignation. unless someone convinces me to stay and not flood the place with bots. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• MASTER WAS NULL OR WAS NOT A MASTER!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Guests
  • Brigade Name:Col. Anonymous

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:22 PM

Dear, Special Ops Paintball

I have had enough of the type of people on your forum. I have had enough of the ignorant people, enough of the insults when I have done nothing to deserve them. I have had enough of the so called "admins and mods" that don't know what it means to run a pg/pg-13 forum, in fact they don't even know how. I've had enough of the admins and mods abusing their power. I've had it with people who keep insulting this Great Nation's fighting forces, and they get away clean.

I have given you all more than one chance, I have given you all many chances because I am tolerant. But there is a limit to my patience. So I give you all my final chance to prove to me that I am finally accepted somewhere in life, well that goes for other than my beloved GEOTAC. You know all I wanted was to be accepted and just talk and hang out since I live very far away from and city.

Farewell.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
# 1. No Adult Content: There are to be absolutely NO NUDITY, FOUL, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, or IMAGES/CLIPS THAT SHOW GRAPHIC VIOLENCE images in your signature.

#2 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:27 PM

Our type of people?

This forums probably has some of the best forum members and staff in the pb community...escpecially for the size.

Im sorry you dont feel accepted here.

Peace,
UWANNAGO

#3 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:28 PM

if you dont like the forum then leave

personally it doesnt matter to me if you leave or not

the truth. no flames

[/thread]

This post has been edited by C0N0R: 11 July 2007 - 06:29 PM

SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#4 User is offline   BooNDocK S.W.A.T. Commando 

• BNDK S.W.A.T. member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BENNOTEK

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:30 PM

View PostCol.Anonymous, on Jul 11 2007, 08:22 PM, said:

Dear, Special Ops Paintball

I have had enough of the type of people on your forum. I have had enough of the ignorant people, enough of the insults when I have done nothing to deserve them. I have had enough of the so called "admins and mods" that don't know what it means to run a pg/pg-13 forum, in fact they don't even know how. I've had enough of the admins and mods abusing their power. I've had it with people who keep insulting this Great Nation's fighting forces, and they get away clean.

I have given you all more than one chance, I have given you all many chances because I am tolerant. But there is a limit to my patience. So I give you all my final chance to prove to me that I am finally accepted somewhere in life, well that goes for other than my beloved GEOTAC. You know all I wanted was to be accepted and just talk and hang out since I live very far away from and city.

Farewell.

Wow, if you feel that way towards us, what possessed you to tell us?
Don't look for the bad things - ignore them. Look for the good things - It feels better :P
Dubbed by Legato in the BoB chat as the official forum pimp (feather hat included).

#5 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:32 PM

I wil tell you the same thing I told the LNT guys.

Its been said before, the forum is not a democracy. They did what they think needed to be done, and even gave reasoning, I know some forums where they will never tell you why. And wont even reply to your PMs about it.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#6 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

View Postfrench t0ast, on Jul 11 2007, 06:32 PM, said:

Its been said before, the forum is not a democracy. They did what they think needed to be done, and even gave reasoning, I know some forums where they will never tell you why. And wont even reply to your PMs about it.

Exactly.

Peace,
UWANNAGO

#7 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:34 PM

View PostUWANNAGO, on Jul 11 2007, 09:27 PM, said:

Our type of people?

This forums probably has some of the best forum members and staff in the pb community...escpecially for the size.

Im sorry you dont feel accepted here.

Peace,
UWANNAGO

You are one of the few people I like on here UWANNAGO, see ya round. I'll miss you man.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
# 1. No Adult Content: There are to be absolutely NO NUDITY, FOUL, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, or IMAGES/CLIPS THAT SHOW GRAPHIC VIOLENCE images in your signature.

#8 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:35 PM

i have no idea who you even are lol. i have never seen your posts.

BYE!!!
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#9 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

View Postfrench t0ast, on Jul 11 2007, 09:32 PM, said:

This is how this forum is to me no reasoning, no pms unless it was from an admin or mod telling me to do something.

#10 User is offline   House of Daggers 

• Arrogance has to be earned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:killasnipr

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

You sure you're not talking about PB nation? Because I've never seen anyone flaming around here and not get warned/banned.

You shouldn't let people get to you anyway. Besides, what will you do with all of your free time that you will obtain?

This post has been edited by House of Daggers: 11 July 2007 - 06:38 PM

#11 User is offline   Pzippy 

• Future Pope
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pzippy

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

View PostC0N0R, on Jul 11 2007, 09:28 PM, said:

if you dont like the forum then leave

personally it doesnt matter to me if you leave or not

the truth. no flames

[/thread]

Isn't that kind of what he's doing?
AO Search HEMOG

I WANT YOUR XBOX 360!

#12 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

um, bye :rolleyes:

#13 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• PipPipPip

View PostHouse of Daggers, on Jul 11 2007, 09:37 PM, said:

You sure you're not talking about PB nation? Because I've never seen anyone flaming around here and not get warned/banned.

You shouldn't let people get to you anyway. Besides, what will you do with all of your free time that you will obtain?

I'm a member to other forums. There's always the radio and TV.

#14 User is offline   BooNDocK S.W.A.T. Commando 

• BNDK S.W.A.T. member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BENNOTEK

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:41 PM

[/thread]? I don't see the point in someone saying they're leaving, then sticking around to see what kind of attention they're getting.
Dubbed by Legato in the BoB chat as the official forum pimp (feather hat included).

#15 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:41 PM

All I'm saying is...you're never going to find a more user friendly forum than this one. The staff here is better than any other I've seen. They'll verbally warn you over and over and over. whereas other staff will ban you without any warning or explanation.

Sorry you don't enjoy this community. You probably won't find another like it unless you create it yourself.

-Tenacious

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users