I WILL ONLY SELL MY STUFF TO LEGIT BUYERS WITH GOOD REP! NO PARTING! PREFER SELLING AS A PACKAGE BUT CAN SELL ITEMS INDIVIDUALLY! PICTURES UPON REQUEST! ALL GEAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE! OFFER UP!
NEWLY ADDED!: I'm adding my 9 oz co2 tank and a 20 oz Co2 Tank, both are in very good condition and were only lightly used!
Hey all, all of this gear has been used in scenario play and has been kept very very clean and in good condition! With its use my team was able to capture MVT at TAW Pirates Vs Ninjas, an awesome feat. Unfortunately every field within 2 hours of where I live has officially been closed along with any stores So I have the painful task of giving up paintball Anyways, here some of my stuff, what is it worth to you guys?
-A NIB spider Pilot ACS
-A spider Imagine, works great, was my scenario gun, its only missing the one bolt cocking pin which is a $2 part.
- A really nice Warsensor WSP paint pistol that is rigged to run off of a larger Co2 Tank, as in it has a dummy 12 oz Co2 which leads to the tube which mounts on the base of the grip. This was by far my favorite gun, it has the original magazine and even the original barrel. You can ask anyone who attended some of the TaW games a year ago that went up against this thing, its incredibly accurate and smooth.
- A small, I think its about 3.5 oz Co2 tank that I typically ran with the pistol, giving me about 30 shots per fill, perfect for scenario so as to keep the gun light!
- A 14 inch J&J ceramic barrel, it shoots awesome in the imagine!
- The stock Imagine barrel
- The Bonez barrel! A two piece (think it is 12 inches) barrel! I often used the bottom 4 inches as a snub barrel on another marker and it was deadly accurate.
- A warsensor vest that I bought at one of the scenario games, it has a never before used hydration pack, along with a couple pockets that all snap and velcroe on . It also has the capacity to hold up to 16 pods if you take advantage of the elastic pod holders between each framed pod holder. It also has a Co2 Tank pocket, 2 medium pockets both with 12oz Co2 holders, like 5 per pocket I think, and also a large pocket. This vest is extremely versatile and lightweight, im not a big guy and I was able to wear it very comfortably. It has only seen about 2 games worth of play and doesnt show a bit of it! Every pocket and pod holder including the hydration bladder and such can all be moved anywhere you want on the vest and snap in for extra support. I bought this vest for close to 300 when it was new and It was only used in 2 games, so It is still brand new.
- A Bonez LCD marker which I traded for but have never been able to use. It needs a new bolt pin and then you would be good to go. It has an awesome blue LCD screen built into the handle and is a very nice marker, just needs some TLC on a new bolt pin.
- The chargers for all of these markers.
If your interested post here then PM me, I will not answer PM's without a post here! I can get pics and unpack all of this stuff to tell you any info you want on it if your interested!
PICS!!! Sorry about size if they turn out too big!
This pic is of the warsensor and some of the barrels along with the Pilot ACS. Nice pistol eh?
This pic is of the imagine I used and of the bonez to the bottom left along with the 3.5 ox Co2, the 9 oz Co2, and the 20 oz Co2 which are all for sale. The bonez has an awesome blue LCD screen in the grip that works great so you can digitally count and adjust your BPS and set timers and a bunch of other stuff!
This post has been edited by TogaLive: 28 September 2008 - 09:29 AM