• You cannot reply to this topic

Guess whose back...back again.. with a mech... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

well peoples. its been one hell of a long time since ive seen these boards. i figured i'd make my first return post here. i quit for a while because of the crap politics, and money, but now its time for a return tour.

ive been gone from paintball for a while to do a few things, not excluding my mech. which the first was built, and destroyed. the new one is built, functional, and to be revealed at the next large scenario i go to. i made a huge stink before i left, and was honestly dissapointed with some of the input on the project. so i decided to scrap the orignal, and build another one. all i can say is if you didnt like it before, get ready to eat paint now... cause daddy's got a brand new bag.

im not giving any details, other than its feld legal, safe, orky, and has dakka. as for me personally, ive kept my hammer gear, and will be playing agan in a couple weeks. i hope to rub elbows and trade paint with some of you in the near future.

so all in all...

ITS HAMMERTIME :D
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#2 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Huh. Welcome back. Did you mean SO politics or PB politics in general?
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#3 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

both. i dont do drama, and i found more of it than i did in highschool. so i left and gave it the new jersey state bird, before i ended up on the news in a bad way. and decided to persue my mad scientist project for a while, got it done, messed around with it, and built a new one. so not only did the people who said all the negative stuff get proved wrong, they got proved wrong twice. and ths puppy is mean... it even surprised me when was doing it at what id accomplished. it out does the octo rig idea i had on the holy %^#@% factor.

it was mainly because i got involved wth the whole team thing. so now im strictly a merc. fight which sides i want, for me. :ninja:

#4 User is offline   Lament 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lament

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing your new baby.

As to the politics thing, I can understand. It's all drama, which as much as I hate, I seem to be somewhat, although not totally, immersed in.

Heh, let's go shoot something :laugh:

Shooting like there is no tomorrow. For all we know, there is no tomorrow.

Team ForestFire!!!

Team Forest Demons!!!

#5 User is offline   Spektre 

• Forum Stalker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPEKTRE

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

I look forward to seeing this, please post pictures as soon as you have them. Welcome back!
SPEKTRE, Recon Element
Grim Reapers Paintball

#6 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

Welcome Back Iron__Man. Hope to see your creation soon :(
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#7 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

So wait I'm confused is this new marker the Quad-Zilla you have been leading us all on with or is it something new?
Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.

#8 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

lol. no, the multi marker idea was 8 markers slaved. that is on paper for now. i made a mech style suit, destroyed it, and re made it. its got a Dt and some secondary features with the exoskeleton and such to make it spport the weight, with me in it.

be careful about saying things like im leading people on. i am crazy enough to build it, the octo, just not rich enough at the moment. remember youre dealung wuth someone both strong enough and crazy enough to tote hundreds of pounds on a field, with pictures to prove it. dont assume im threatening you either. i dont make E threats, i make E promises. i said i was gonna bild one and i did. as far as im concerned, ive put foot to face on the subject.

Attached File(s)

#9 User is offline   JXZ 

• The One, The Only, The Ledendary JXZ
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:JXZ

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

I was wondering what had happened to this project of yours, in fact I haven't been on the forums in a long time, this is why I came back actually, to see if their were any updates on it......

Glad to hear hear you've been building this new one. I bet it'll rock. Just glad to heat you're getting a mech done, cannot wait to see more pics.

I wish I could ban people from the internet.
Big Brother is watching you....
Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio

#10 User is offline   DOC92 

• Quadzilla not gojira
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DOC

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

Just make sure it doesn't end up like the redneck wireless computer.

Posted Image
32bps+8hours+12cases=MMG http://doubletrouble.21.forumer.com/ My tech guy: DoubleTrouble2

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users