• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DM5 is it worth buying???? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PSYCHO SNIPER 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 February 2005 - 05:47 AM

Im in the market for a new marker and i came across the dm5, is it worth the cash????

#2 User is offline   tyguy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:10 AM

There are many top electropneumatic markers to choose from in that price range. My advice would be to actually play with each kind and see which one fits you best since each has a unique shooting quality.

That said, my opinion is the DM4/5 are the best markers currently manufactured. I've owned Angel, Intimidator, Bushmaster, and the Matrix line, and I've tested markers from most other manufacturers. Nothing has compared to the incredibly smooth shooting DM4/5.

If you've got the cash, I say test it and buy it!

-Ty

#3 User is offline   ZAPCOnj 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 10:50 AM

tyguy, on Feb 2 2005, 09:10 AM, said:

There are many top electropneumatic markers to choose from in that price range. My advice would be to actually play with each kind and see which one fits you best since each has a unique shooting quality.

That said, my opinion is the DM4/5 are the best markers currently manufactured. I've owned Angel, Intimidator, Bushmaster, and the Matrix line, and I've tested markers from most other manufacturers. Nothing has compared to the incredibly smooth shooting DM4/5.

If you've got the cash, I say test it and buy it!

-Ty

I agree.. I always tell people to try out different markers before they buy.. making a purchase based on the looks and what little bobby said at the field last time is never a good thing...

when you're out at a field ask people if you can shoot off a few rounds with their marker.. be sure to replace any paint you shoot and try not to beat the gun up... most people will be happy to let you pop off a few rounds with the marker...

test drive your prospective buys.. nothing worse than spending $1500 on a marker and hopper only to find out that you can't walk a trigger or that the gun is not really your style....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users