• You cannot reply to this topic

ALLIES ION 2010 you know you want to play... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

So people... I'm alive and kicking to go back to skirmish for d-day. But sadly I will be breaking my awesome 3 year veteran streak on the boats and instead will be dropping behind enemy lines with the Airborne. For those people who are coming to this event and going allies(you better, or your a democrat. js) I have the allied forum right here so you can get the latest info that you need. http://www.merrybandofbrothers.com/ION_All...ewforum.php?f=3

#2 User is offline   115th 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:52 AM

View PostDeltaX, on May 4 2010, 12:07 PM, said:

So people... I'm alive and kicking to go back to skirmish for d-day. But sadly I will be breaking my awesome 3 year veteran streak on the boats and instead will be dropping behind enemy lines with the Airborne. For those people who are coming to this event and going allies(you better, or your a democrat. js) I have the allied forum right here so you can get the latest info that you need. http://www.merrybandofbrothers.com/ION_All...ewforum.php?f=3

Dude you beat me here! - I am goin to make a small recruitment thread above.

#3 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

View Post115th, on May 6 2010, 06:52 AM, said:

View PostDeltaX, on May 4 2010, 12:07 PM, said:

Dude you beat me here! - I am goin to make a small recruitment thread above.

Lol, but now your in my home town. So you better not start anything funny man. Cause I will get a man with a kilt to tea bag you! lol

#4 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

Delta me and a friend are thinking about driving up and doing airborne. Is it still too late for both?

#5 User is offline   Woodsballer4342 

• Noble Leader
  • PipPip

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

Dang, I can't go this year. I'm gonna try and join the Army in the fall so most likely I won't be able to go the next year either. DANG IT!!! There is nothing I would rather do on those two days than be at Skirmish and in the trenches. I could cry... :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users