• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#61 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:35 PM

i had this dream i wrote down a while back, will post ti sometime if i feel like it

lol got high on coke in the dream and it felt really real, like i was actualy high. i obviously have alot of dreams about drugs

also have alot of out of body experiences

#62 User is offline   Shalashaska 

• Conservative baller
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shalashaska

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

Well the scariest dream I ever had was two years ago I think. I was like a soldier in some starwars rip off. I had been captured or somthing and was sitting in this room watching a video of all these people being tortured to death and this dude in a black cloak was wispering in my ear all of these horrible things. It seemed to go on for years. I got older and never slept. Finally after like three years I snapped and grabbed a power drill and started drilling his eye's out. Then I kinda watched from third person as I took the drill through his templs and stuff. It just went on and on, most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Scared the holy crap out of me. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. It terrified me.

The coolest dream I ever had was last night. I went to sleep listening to Sid Vicious's My Way and there was a big thunder storm going on. I had that song going on in the dream. Then I was laying in the rain with my girlfriend. It didn't go anywere we just layed there and felt the rain overcome us. It was awsome,

The most action packed dream I ever had was about four years ago. I was walking through this mall and had on a trenchcoat. I had four single action revolvers and a ten gauge shotgun. I just went through the mall shooting zombies and junk. It was pretty cool untill the Zombies got a hold of me. Then I used a combat knife to get through. Kinda a generic dream but I don't have a lot of action dreams.

Shalashaska
Life is love, you miss love, you miss life.
Hatred and fury are the things that link all men toghether.
Outsiderz, team leader. Pink Rules.
Speedballer, that plays some woods.

#63 User is offline   IrishSumo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:45 PM

I dream almost nightly, but I can only recall two from more than a week ago. I posted one, which I dreamed THE NIGHT AFTER THE OTHER ONE I REMEMBER!!!! If anyone here studies psychology, maybe you can help me understand this. Oh, good point IrishSumo, I'm glad you thought of this: why do we dream?

yay

By the way, the other one was insanely long and complex. Imagine the greatest rpg game ever, then make it as in depth as possible with a gazillion (I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALA! it's a real number) different stories and quests and bits of history all rolled up into a summer night's dream. August is summer, right? Anyways I was going to draw my very complex dream's location (a massively detailed fortress with houses all on a big hill/mountain (and there's mermaids with a rope on the left side that you have to pull to get anywhere fast enough because it's underwater, but you'll find that out for yourself)) but I found out after about five minutes of sketching that it will have to stay in my mind for eternity.

I'm tired.

#64 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:09 PM

View PostDream of Nullification, on Mar 1 2007, 10:35 PM, said:

i had this dream i wrote down a while back, will post ti sometime if i feel like it

lol got high on coke in the dream and it felt really real, like i was actualy high. i obviously have alot of dreams about drugs

also have alot of out of body experiences

I've had some of those! I have also tried iDoser (I was bored) And theres didn't work on me... I might need better headphones.

View PostIrishSumo, on Mar 1 2007, 10:45 PM, said:

I dream almost nightly, but I can only recall two from more than a week ago. I posted one, which I dreamed THE NIGHT AFTER THE OTHER ONE I REMEMBER!!!! If anyone here studies psychology, maybe you can help me understand this. Oh, good point IrishSumo, I'm glad you thought of this: why do we dream?

yay

By the way, the other one was insanely long and complex. Imagine the greatest rpg game ever, then make it as in depth as possible with a gazillion (I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALA! it's a real number) different stories and quests and bits of history all rolled up into a summer night's dream. August is summer, right? Anyways I was going to draw my very complex dream's location (a massively detailed fortress with houses all on a big hill/mountain (and there's mermaids with a rope on the left side that you have to pull to get anywhere fast enough because it's underwater, but you'll find that out for yourself)) but I found out after about five minutes of sketching that it will have to stay in my mind for eternity.

I'm tired.

The game you described is called Oblivion, as for why we dream
Two different schools of thought exist as to why we dream: the physiological school, and the psychological school.

Both, however, agree that we dream during the REM, or rapid eye movement, phase of sleep. During this phase of sleep, our closed eyes dart rapidly about, our brain activity peaks, and our muscles suffer temporary paralysis.

The physiological theory centers upon how our body, specifically our brains, function during the REM phase of sleep. Proponents of this theory believe that we dream to exercise the synapses, or pathways, between brain cells, and that dreaming takes over where the active and awake brain leaves off. When awake, our brains constantly transmit and receive messages, which course through our billions of brain cells to their appropriate destinations, and keep our bodies in perpetual motion. Dreams replace this function.

Two underpinning physiological facts go towards supporting this theory of dreams. The first lies in the fact that the first two or so years of ones life, the most formative ones for learning, are also the ones in which the most REM sleep occurs. It follows that during this time of the greatest REM sleep, we experience the greatest number of dreams. The second physiological fact that lends credence to this theory is that our brain waves during REM sleep, as recorded by machines measuring the brain's electrical activity, are almost identical in nature to the brain waves during the hours we spend awake. This is not the case during the other phases of sleep.

Psychological theorists of dreams focus upon our thoughts and emotions, and speculate that dreams deal with immediate concerns in our lives, such as unfinished business from the day, or concerns we are incapable of handling during the course of the day. Dreams can, in fact, teach us things about ourselves that we are unaware of.

Connections between dreams that the human psyche have been made by many people over thousands of years. The famous Greek philosopher, Aristotle wrote in his "Parva Naturalia," over 2,200 years ago, of a connection between dreams, waking experiences, and emotional needs.

Others have delved into more complicated explanations for dreams, such as the prophetic nature of dreams written of in the Bible, which was and is a belief held by many cultures. Sigmund Freud, one of the fathers of modern psychology, believed dreams to be symbolic of any number of things buried deep within our minds and our memories.

Until someone proves or disproves one of these theories, or poses an alternate one, we are left at square one. Our knowledge as to what causes us to dream is limited to the fact that we do dream, and that dreams occur during the REM phase of sleep. Sweet dreams!
Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

#65 User is offline   kl0wn 

• PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:10 PM

View PostReaper1717, on Mar 1 2007, 06:52 PM, said:

I can't really remember any of my dreams for more than 5 seconds after I wake up. :ninja: The worst ones though are probably the ones where everything is completely awesome and theres not a single bad thing and you're like, this is awesome, this is real it's not a dream, its awesome. Then I wake up and I'm like, DOO DOO!!! IT WAS A DREAM!!!

I hate those!!!!!!! Especially when i end up getting something cool and then wake up to and got to use it and realize it was a dream. Most of my dreams make absolutely no sense and are impossible to explain.

#66 User is offline   House of Daggers 

• Arrogance has to be earned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:killasnipr

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:22 PM

I had a dream that I was at a Dane Cook show and he forgot his lines so I got on stage and started spouting off his jokes.

#67 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:23 PM

View PostDemonic Sniper, on Mar 1 2007, 11:10 PM, said:

View PostReaper1717, on Mar 1 2007, 06:52 PM, said:

I can't really remember any of my dreams for more than 5 seconds after I wake up. :( The worst ones though are probably the ones where everything is completely awesome and theres not a single bad thing and you're like, this is awesome, this is real it's not a dream, its awesome. Then I wake up and I'm like, DOO DOO!!! IT WAS A DREAM!!!

I hate those!!!!!!! Especially when i end up getting something cool and then wake up to and got to use it and realize it was a dream. Most of my dreams make absolutely no sense and are impossible to explain.

ugh i hate those too. when you like have a car or girlfriend or something like that and are real happy then you wake up and like &%^*!!!! it was just a dream then your depressed for like 5 mins, then you forget what you even dreamed about and no force in the world will ever let you rember what you dreamed about lol

i had 1 dream where there were these three witches out in the woods near my house, a place ive actualy been just right up the road i can even rember where i hop the fence in the dream to get to them and there like around a cauldron and want me to join there coven as there erm...male :laugh:

it was really cool and fun dream, but the odd part was i dreamed about the same thing for a week, like a continueing story. each night id dream about the same witches and being a part of there little clan then it just stopped but afterwards werid things started happening at that exact same spot on the road. for example i experienced many counts of de-ja-vu, as in i would be driving home at night at exactly 10:30 and a rabbit would hop across the road right infront of me, barely even making it across. then the next night at the exact same time i would see eather the exact same rabbit or one that looked exactly like it.

then the next 2-3 nights after that it would be a deer, or a possium, or a fox, always in pairs. ex id see a deer then the next night the same deer then the next night the same deer. the night after that a possium then the same possium the next night and then again after that a fox, then the same fox the next night. just crossing the road infront of me for no pictular reason, always going in the same direction away from the witches. id even stop my truck and just watch them dash off into the woods for a minute till i could not see them anymore

was really messed up. but then again my life is pretty trippy at times so it all works out

This post has been edited by Dream of Nullification: 01 March 2007 - 11:25 PM

#68 User is offline   Shadow 2006 

• Demons are real, they like to shoot down noobs
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow 2006

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:52 AM

I don't normally remember them but this one dream has stuck to my memory for a while i'd tell you but then i'd have to kill you :panzer: :P :ninja: :( and the admins probably wouldn't like that
IPB Image
--- Sig courtesy of Blue642!---

#69 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:58 AM

For some reason the only dreams I remember are all similar. They all are a post apocalyptic world with a mix of characters from Resident Evil, Doom, Dead Rising, Silent hill and Clock Tower video games. Then usually we're being chased by something big and scary (Hitchcock Style, never really see what it is) then the group gets cornered then something really unorthodox kills it , like a water gun or a slap from Bea Arthur.

#70 User is offline   sam09 

• master of cheese
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:05 AM

ok i had an extremely weird dream last night, here it goes:

so it starts with me and this girl(cant remember who) on this dock type place and all of a sudden i get a phone call telling mt to kill the girl. i was really scared so i starting rubbing the phone and hitting it against things to make noise so it sounded like there was some kind of struggle going on cus i didnt want to kill the girl for real. a minute later i picked up the phone and said" ok i killed her" and the guy on the phone said" no u didnt i have cameras i saw you". then i hang up an walk over to the girl and we start making out for like 2 minutes. then all of a sudden im in this like gym place with one of those spiraling type staircases in the middle goig up to the top floor. so i go there and i see people running around. me and the girl all of a sudden each have a salad in our hands and we start to walk to the top floor. on the way up for some reason i had to eat exactly 6 peices of the salad to i started to eat some. when i get to the top theres this old fat guy and all i remember is i took off my pants and laid on my side and then the fat guy stuck some pill up my poo maker hole. then it ended cus i woke up

This post has been edited by sam09: 02 March 2007 - 10:07 AM

#71 User is offline   Firemarine 

• The Drunken Swede
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:FIREMARINE

Posted 02 March 2007 - 11:54 AM

I've had some crazy dreams, and I love having them. But I had one dream before that was more like a vision because of how real it felt. It really effected me and when I told my sister about it (shes in to reincarnation and stuff) and she said it was probobly a past life experience...but anyway, here it is...

It was strange how it happened, but I found myself in the middle of a jungle walking along a thin trail and I noticed other people around me. I looked at their outfits and realized they were US soldiers wearing Vietnam era gear.

So anyway, I kept on following them, I was probably the 4th guy back. It all felt so real too. Ive never been so aware of my surroundings in a dream before either. I heard dozens of insects, birds and distant thunder. But eventually we started going up a small hill that probably rose about fifty feet or so.

We stopped there and made a rough perimeter around the top of it behind logs and stuff while these two guys talked on a radio. I laid down by a log and was just looking out at the jungle when suddenly we started to get shelled.

So shooting started and I looked around and saw figures moving around in the jungle. When I went to aim my rifle this roar hit me and I found myself just rolling down this steep hill. Eventually I stopped at the bottom and this is the part that freaked me out.

I kind of got on all fours slowly and looked around, and everything was suddenly quiet. I saw my rifle, but before I could reach out for it I saw someone about 10ft away just looking back at me. It was a vietnamese soldier doing the same exact thing. So I reached out for my rifle and aimed it at him, he didnt move.

I pulled the trigger but only heard a click. So my gun was messed up I guess. Then he picked up his, aimed and as soon as I heard it go off I woke up in a deep sweat.

That was the craziest dream I ever had, mainly because it felt so real.
  • 'Former' U.S. Marine 0311 Oorah! - Volunteer Firefighter - Martial Artist

#72 User is offline   Zpfuji 

• EYEBEAMS!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zpfuji

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:25 PM

I was probably about 5-6 when I had this dream: Lying in a hospital bed, and a nurse brings in a tv and a nes. I start playing and then I go into the game, but it wasnt the game. I was in my bedroom with an alien. It had a lot of those tentacle eyeballs, and a body kind of like ET. It attacked me and I hit it with a shopping basket, I have no idea how I got the shopping basket. I just kept hitting it with a shopping basket and I cant remember what happened after that.

About 11 when I had this one: Had a friend of mine over at my house, then a car comes speeding into my yard and does one of those cartoony stops where it bends and the top comes flying up. A girl flew out the side followed by some bags, and came into my house (car just drove off). She sat down in our porch and just stayed there, so me and my friend went into the dining room and ate pizza. After finishing it we went into the living room and my aunt was making a christmas tree.

This last one happened just last night: I was link from legend of zelda, in the beginning of the game. Running around a forest, and found a cave, but it was blocked by a tree. So I just happen to find some bombs on the ground, and blow up the tree. Go into the cave a ways and get into a boss fight with bahamut from final fantasy. Run around dodging him for a while, then I let him hit me with a fireball because I wasnt accomplishing anything. Screen goes black and I drop back into the same room, but this time its a giant ice aligator that doesnt move any of its body parts. I jump on a snowflake and start flying around the room dodging him, and land on him. Something hits me in the nuts and it really hurts, then screen blacks out again. I am suddenly swimming naked in my basement, the floor was suddenly water.

I dont dream much, but when I do I can remember it for a long time.

#73 User is offline   kamikazze 

• If all else fails, go Kamikazze!
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:33 PM

haha ive got a funky one. I keep having this reoccuring dream that ive had like 10 times i swear and im playing chess in the dark except im the chess piece and im running around and stuff and its really weird lol. Just thought id share my weird dream
kamikazze
98% of teenagers in Canada are currently bringing sexy back. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 2% that sexy never left.

#74 User is offline   DearGODit'sAPump 

• PipPip

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:43 PM

I donít really know whatís the creepiest but I end up dead a lot and most end up with blood all over like this one form a few weeks back,
There where all these uber spider things and they all came into my house and everyone was gone. So me being MASSIVELY scared of spiders I ran of and got my deer gun. And started shooting and every shot that made a hit made the spider blow up with a nice POP and a blood pool. After I found the shotgun to be out of shells. I used it to hit the flanking spider and run to my barn(my barn is uber close to my house) and grab a pry bar I killed 3 more of them and then I missed. I saw the spider bite me and drain out all my blood in the first person.

That was so trippy/freaky so everything I donít think I slept for 2 or 3 days.

(sry about the typos from hell i did in word but its still bad)

#75 User is offline   t_boneshacone 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:t-bone

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

View Postmrwaterbuffalo, on Mar 1 2007, 12:22 AM, said:

Last night I woke up because I heard a man screaming, I looked out my window and saw a man running up my street being chased by someone else. Than I woke up for reals.

One time I had a dream where I woke up four times before I was really awake. That one was freaky and messed me up.

i have done that before and then when i do wake up for real, it feels like i have actually done that, but once i had this dream that aliens were taking over earth so i got snatched a couple of my guns,real ones not paintball guns, and started blowing them away , it was weird but so cool
Thats like walking into a room and saying 'Chocolate Cake' and then walking out...nobody knows what you mean.
-Tenacious

I bet my gun-whore (nah- not a gun whore yet- more of a gun-skank. or whatever comes before whore... Catholic Schoolgirl? :P) senses will kick in and then I'll end up with something else...
-thisissparta

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users