Special Ops Paintball: What is the Hammer? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What is the Hammer? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   RogueShooter 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 894
  • Joined: 12-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, NJ
  • Brigade Name:roguefaktion

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:12 AM

2 guns... not matter what a broadsword will tell you, it takes 2 guns strapped together, capable of at bare minimum 20 bps to be a Hammer. Period.
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jay, AKA Rogue... Chairman, Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball and Cousin's Paintball NJ
0

#17 User is offline   GH Militia Man 

  • You can't spell SLAUGHTER with out LAUGHTER
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 404
  • Joined: 01-June 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Allendale, MI
  • Brigade Name:jrd49456

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:32 AM

View PostRogueShooter, on Feb 8 2007, 10:12 AM, said:

2 guns... not matter what a broadsword will tell you, it takes 2 guns strapped together, capable of at bare minimum 20 bps to be a Hammer. Period.


lol. I figured that you had to have the 2 guns, but only 20bps. I thought the requirements would have been much higher. I can out shoot a normal Broad Sword any day, but I just think its funny that I can out shoot the minimal requirements for a Hammer with my A-5 Battle Axe, and still out manuever any Hammer any day.
0

#18 User is offline   Haunted Hunter 

  • Vanguard
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,206
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • Brigade Name:Haunted Hunter

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:19 PM

Broadsword and Hammer both equal "Heavy Support" in our squad. A nice person to have around, but I don't see much difference between the 2. Heavy Rifleman, heavy support, is enought to explain what he does.
0

#19 User is offline   RogueShooter 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 894
  • Joined: 12-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, NJ
  • Brigade Name:roguefaktion

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:18 AM

View PostGH Militia Man, on Feb 13 2007, 11:32 AM, said:

View PostRogueShooter, on Feb 8 2007, 10:12 AM, said:

2 guns... not matter what a broadsword will tell you, it takes 2 guns strapped together, capable of at bare minimum 20 bps to be a Hammer. Period.


lol. I figured that you had to have the 2 guns, but only 20bps. I thought the requirements would have been much higher. I can out shoot a normal Broad Sword any day, but I just think its funny that I can out shoot the minimal requirements for a Hammer with my A-5 Battle Axe, and still out manuever any Hammer any day.



i said "bare minimum".... :laugh:

2 guns is more for ammo capacity than ROF necessarily. It also allows a higher "FIELD LEGAL" ROF.
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jay, AKA Rogue... Chairman, Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball and Cousin's Paintball NJ
0

#20 Guest_Pale Rider_*

  • Group: Guests

Post icon  Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:35 AM

View PostGH Militia Man, on Jan 30 2007, 01:30 PM, said:

So is the classification of a Hammer gun specifically when 2+ guns are strapped together or is it when a person uses a sufficient BPS combined with long range? If so, then what kind of BPS are we looking at?


2 guns

To qualify as a Heavy Gunner, as opposed to a less-endowed Heavy Rifleman, you need to be toting something really, really heavy. . . something like a Double-trouble Tippmann A-5 Gatlin. At thirty rounds per second, the Double-trouble slams the bad guys like Zeus throwing lightning bolts.


Don't know how to make this more clear ... something like a Double-trouble Tippmann A-5 Gatlin

This post has been edited by Pale Rider: 15 February 2007 - 08:36 AM

0

#21 User is offline   spikesatterlee 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 16-May 07
  • Brigade Name:spikesatterlee@hotmail.com

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:49 AM

View PostRogueShooter, on Feb 15 2007, 10:18 AM, said:

View PostGH Militia Man, on Feb 13 2007, 11:32 AM, said:

View PostRogueShooter, on Feb 8 2007, 10:12 AM, said:

2 guns... not matter what a broadsword will tell you, it takes 2 guns strapped together, capable of at bare minimum 20 bps to be a Hammer. Period.


lol. I figured that you had to have the 2 guns, but only 20bps. I thought the requirements would have been much higher. I can out shoot a normal Broad Sword any day, but I just think its funny that I can out shoot the minimal requirements for a Hammer with my A-5 Battle Axe, and still out manuever any Hammer any day.



i said "bare minimum".... :(

2 guns is more for ammo capacity than ROF necessarily. It also allows a higher "FIELD LEGAL" ROF.


thats per gun, so its a min of 40 bps total, and hopefully for the love of god the second gun better be delayed, but this is the mobil hammer gun not yet rddy

Attached File  413230096_l.jpg (48.6K)
Number of downloads: 24
0

#22 Guest_bumpnrunone_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

very helpful
0

#23 User is offline   trouble13 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 23-January 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:NJ
  • Brigade Name:trouble13

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

so i guess artilery falls under that then huh. Like law rockets. Loving em'

Attached File(s)


"Trouble's coming for you" ~13th Legionnaires
0

#24 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

  • Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,327
  • Joined: 05-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maltby, WA
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:14 AM

There is a "Javelin" position for the Law Rocketeers. I think its a lame name for a position, but if you want to feel like your special with a specops position name, then you get to have Javelin.
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com
0

#25 User is offline   M-Unit 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 25-February 08

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

Nice info
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users