Fulda Gap 2013 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   HarlyHunk 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Posted Image

Fulda Gap, Command Decisions Wargames Center, Taylorsville, NC, Nov 8-11

Come and help the valiant NATO troops to expel the invading Warsaw Pact dogs from the Fulda Gap in Germany! Your NATO Commander for 2013 is Sir Raymond of the CEF. This is a fictitious battle situation, which could have happened, if the Soviets had decided to invade Western Europe. You can expect a well run game, streamlined registration, good props, good rule set and a ref staff that is 100% paintball players. There will be food, as well as paintball vendors. Camping is encouraged. There isn’t any toilet facilities, but there are plenty of porta-potties. Fires are authorized, as long as you have a steel fire ring.

Two day games and a night game, situated in one of the better paintball venues in the Southeast USA. There are 78 playable acres, complete with firebases, observation posts, trenches and forts. You can expect 1000+ players. Paintball Tank, Heavy Weapon, Nerf launcher and First Strike friendly. The paintball velocity is 280 FPS and all paintball firing modes allowed, but you must keep the ROF below 13 BPS, including any ramping modes. No exceptions. Tank paintball velocity is set at 250 FPS. The night game velocity is 230 FPS and up to 20 night vision goggles are approved for each side. Nerf launcher velocity is set at 230 FPS.

Please visit http://www.fuldagap.com/index.shtml for all the game information. Registration is $55 per player, until midnight on Sep 30. From Oct 1 to midnight on Nov 3, it’s $60. The reg fee is $70, at the door. This is a Valken paint game and the prices are $45 and $55 per case.

NATO needs leaders for the following units:
3rd Mech Infantry, 3/17, Frankfurt(Sim City), 75 player cap
3rd Mech Infantry, 3/22, Fulda/Marburg (FB Alpha/HBH), 75 player cap
3rd mech Infantry, 3/23, Bad Hersfeld (FB Duckett), 75 player cap
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, 11/1, OP Alpha (Ambush Alley), 50 player cap
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, 11/3, Camp Lee (FB Rex), 50 player cap
3rd Armored Division, 3/33, Frankfort (Sim City), unlimited tanks (At least one tank assigned.)
5th Panzer, Limberg (Fort Apache), unlimited tanks (At least one tank assigned.)
82nd Airborne Division, reinforcement drop @1200, 90 players cap
Contact Sir Raymond at HarlyHunk@hotmail.com for details.

Cheers

This post has been edited by HarlyHunk: 27 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

Posted Image Posted Image
Commonwealth Commanding Officer, OK D-Day
Member Team ODX
Member NRIPA

#2 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Between work, money (or lack there of), and other obligations, I just won't have time.

This is an awesome game, and if you haven't been to it you definitely need to put it on your calendar.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#3 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

If only this wasn't during finals week for me!
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#4 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

"FILTERED" it. In the last week, I've gotten naught but bad news. I don't even like my job that much anymore, and I can find another easy enough. Worst case, I just pay for registration, buy a bag of paint off someone, and play pump. But I'm going to this game. I need to see those friends I have in paintball. At least there, everything makes sense and I can have fun for a few hours.

And I may have had a lot of tequila tonight...

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#5 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

Yeah... the universe hates me. Windshield on the truck got smacked by a rock. Then it sat in my driveway for a day. That day it just happened to be really sunny and hot. The small, manageable crack grew to a large, obnoxious one. Insurance is covering a part of it, but money still must be spent. Also, I had a kidney stone, and my insurance doesn't cover all of that issue. Luckily, I knew the physicians assistant that took care of me, so it could have been way worse.

Buuuut, I need to work as much as I can to pay off that stuff and still save some money.

Thanks, Obama.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users