Special Ops Paintball: what is your best shot? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

what is your best shot? the best shot you've gotten on some dude Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ARCHSHOOTER 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ARCHSHOOTER

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:33 PM

what the best shot that you KNOW you got on someone else? neck,head,finger?

my confirmed best was hitting a guy on the side of the head on a moving go-cart from about 50-65 feet.he was on the go-cart

dont be afraid to comment.

This post has been edited by ARCHSHOOTER: 08 December 2007 - 07:53 PM

"guns kill people like spoons made rosie o'donel fat"
facebook addict. please contact me on facebook if you have one.
christian paintballer
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#2 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:36 PM

View PostARCHSHOOTER, on Dec 8 2007, 09:33 PM, said:

what the best shot that you KNOW you got on someone else? neck,head,finger?

my confirmed best was hitting a guy on the side of the head on a moving go-cart from about 50-65 feet.

Mine was probably hitting a guy with only his face exposed from a pretty far distance (not sure how far). and he just popped up when I shot him.

#3 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:38 PM

I think there is already a topic about this but well my best shot was from about 60-70 yds to a dude that wa hiding behind some bushes, i fired my marker once and i got him in the face, the guy was mad because i kicked him out of da game :laugh:

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#4 User is offline   ARCHSHOOTER 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ARCHSHOOTER

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:40 PM

View PostXziviT, on Dec 8 2007, 06:38 PM, said:

I think there is already a topic about this but well my best shot was from about 60-70 yds to a dude that wa hiding behind some bushes, i fired my marker once and i got him in the face, the guy was mad because i kicked him out of da game :laugh:

-X

there always seems to be a post already about a subject :( that is ''new'' or newly posted

This post has been edited by ARCHSHOOTER: 08 December 2007 - 08:06 PM

"guns kill people like spoons made rosie o'donel fat"
facebook addict. please contact me on facebook if you have one.
christian paintballer
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#5 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:07 PM

So I see guy running towards a bunker (about 75 feet away) and he makes it there before I got a shot on him - However, something inside told me that he was going to stick his head out on the other side. Somehow I just knew in the back of my head. So I aimed and fired a shot - JUST exactly as he stuck his mask out to take a peek my one shot met him dead on. I was an awesome feeling.

This post has been edited by Piller: 08 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#6 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:12 PM

View PostARCHSHOOTER, on Dec 8 2007, 08:40 PM, said:

View PostXziviT, on Dec 8 2007, 06:38 PM, said:

I think there is already a topic about this but well my best shot was from about 60-70 yds to a dude that wa hiding behind some bushes, i fired my marker once and i got him in the face, the guy was mad because i kicked him out of da game :D

-X

there always seems to be a post already about a subject :( that is ''new'' or newly posted

Dont worry man this already happened to me and its a nice topic, is good to make a new one when the last one is an old thread ;)

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#7 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:12 PM

the game started on the field and my friend seth went to his first bunker and started shooting at me,im playing stock class,and i pop off a shot and hit him in the finger.it was funny.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#8 User is offline   jakeman7676 

• Transformers, Robots in disguise
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jakeman7676

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:01 PM

I was pinned behind a tree in a 1v1 against my dad. He had a great vantage point on me and I could barely move with out being bombarded with paintballs. After about 28 whizzing just inches from my head I peeked around the tree and fired two quick shots into a bush I thought he was behind. The next thing I hear is "OW!" and I think to myself "What, did he fall?" Turns out I got him right on the trigger finger and then again right on the nose of his mask. Best shots ever! lol
Automaggot #98
Offical Pump Owners Club Member #146

#9 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:43 AM

Playing in a salvage yard at a distance of about 80', he was hiding behind a car with flat tires. I put 2 paintballs between the bottom of the car and ground which was only a couple inches and hit him in the foot.

A snap shot with a LAW firing a nerf rocket, at about 100', the rocket stuck in the ground between his legs like an arrow.

Not that bad of a shot, shoot through a 4-5" gap in a bunker at 80-100', giving the guy a pink helmet. He though he was safe from fire because he was not looking out the gap, unfortunatly for him, his helmet is rather high. It was like a duck shoot but shooting turtle shells :D .

#10 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:57 AM

165 feet, through brush, phantom, to hit a hopper. My friend was all ghillied-up on a trail at a field I know rather well (I've paced distances along firing lanes and all), and I see a hopper bobbing down the trail... well, I see a mass of camouflaged stuff bobbing down. I aim, scope in, adjust about 15 degrees to a tree right over his head, fire, and watch it tag the hopper... perfect shot, right as he dropped into a bit of a crouch, adjusting for the drop I miscalculated. Bang! Blue hopper.

More recently, offhand shot with a pump pistol hit a guy in the neck at 20 yards, while he was running. I didn't even aim... let's hear it for instinct. I repeated the feat later in the day, but on a forehead.
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

#11 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:22 AM

View Postflyweightnate, on Dec 9 2007, 03:57 AM, said:

165 feet, through brush, phantom, to hit a hopper. My friend was all ghillied-up on a trail at a field I know rather well (I've paced distances along firing lanes and all), and I see a hopper bobbing down the trail... well, I see a mass of camouflaged stuff bobbing down. I aim, scope in, adjust about 15 degrees to a tree right over his head, fire, and watch it tag the hopper... perfect shot, right as he dropped into a bit of a crouch, adjusting for the drop I miscalculated. Bang! Blue hopper.

More recently, offhand shot with a pump pistol hit a guy in the neck at 20 yards, while he was running. I didn't even aim... let's hear it for instinct. I repeated the feat later in the day, but on a forehead.

ben or nick?

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#12 User is offline   undeadmouse 

• Look! An undead mouse!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:undeadmouse

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:18 AM

I hit someone on the back between two bunkers at about 75ft while he was running.

Hide in shame from my lack of aim! - Pump Member 112 (It's been over 2 years, okay?) ...blah dropped to 54% shot efficiency.
I'm back from a long long long time of no paintball, drooling over markers older then I am.

#13 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:29 AM

It was a serious of shots...

It was 3v3 game...two of my guys were left it was a 3 on 1 I was in the snake...

Shot the back left out in the mask, ran to his bunker( somehow didnt get hit), then from there picked off the left dorito (from the bunker I was in not in relation to side I started at) while he was turning around, and then noticed there 3rd player (who I hadnt identified on the field) was shooting from the snake were I just was, he was standing up in full view, I started snapping at him. He hit me in the arm but it bounced, I came around the other side of my bunker and hit him square in the crotch.

This was an all pump game btw....and sorry for ridiculously long sentence.

Peace,
Teddy K

This post has been edited by Teddy K: 09 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

#14 User is offline   Xumed 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Xumed

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:17 AM

A walk on game at the local field. There was a couple hot shot speed ballers that decided to join in on the woodsball games. They where the opposing side, one of them decided to make their way to the second story of their version of a castle. There's a series of catwalks from the center out to the towers, he decided to take advantage of a small hole in the wall of the catwalk (about the size of a baseball). He kept poking his marker out unloading on everyone thrying to advance. Needless to say he was very well protected and un movable. I was about 30 or 40 yards out watching this unfold, took a few shots in his direction zeroing in on the small hole, waited, he pulled back in to reload and I saw his bright Yellow mask thru the hole, tossed two more his direction both finding their mark thru the hole, blue paint on his bright yellow mask. Sweet deal...

#15 User is offline   zapp 

• The Dr. is in.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:zapp

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:16 PM

my best shot will be my next one... :(

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic