• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oklahoma DDAY, 82nd Pathfinders Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   St. Louis 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

Oklahoma DDAY is a paintball experience like none other. Playing a single game of paintball with 4000 other people is something worth doing at least once in your life. Not only is the game absolutely amazing but there are mini scenarios all throughout the week. Most of these "mini" scenarios will rival the size of most scenario events. And as if that wasnít enough the relationships you will build on the campgrounds between games is absolutely incredible. I know people who have driven for hours with no intention of actually playing any games, they just want to hang out with close friends they donít get to see very often, friends they made at DDAY. OKDDAY is a truly rewarding experience, both on and off the field, and while it's not cheap I can't see how anyone could love paintball and find a way not to this incredible event.

Now then, If youíre going to go to DDAY there are many units to choose from. I'm going to tell you about my unit, the 82nd Pathfinders.

The 82nd Pathfinders are the "elite" of the 82nd Airborne Division, though registration is open to all, it is generally discouraged if your have doubts about your physical fitness. Not only are the pathfinders expected to operate at an above average level in extremely rugged terrain, we are also expected to have fantastic knowledge of the field. To do this we will take you on tours of the field as well as issue you maps. This isnít just for your benefit, it is your job to rally scattered elements of the airborne and capture objectives. When things go badly on the field it is the pathfinderís job to FIND SOLUTIONS.

We are a small unit comprised of around 40 people; this means that you will be known by name and face. You will not get lost in the numbers like some of the bigger divisions, and when you play you'll know the people around you. This translates into a fun campground atmosphere. We are in the process of getting a giant tent to provide a cool place for you to hang out.

So if you want to be part of a small friendly unit, that is tasked with some of the most difficult missions on the field, in the most intense scenario paintball game in the world look no further.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users