Special Ops Paintball: The JT NVader - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The JT NVader Alot better than you would think....

#1 User is offline   Death Envoy 

• Nos Mos Nunquam Intereo
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Death Envoy

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

Ok, so I got this mask awhile back, as my first mask (defects with the one that came with my first gun, the Brass Eagle Striker Raider). The NVader is still the mask I use, even after I got my Headshield Elite (Which is still pretty good).

COMFORT - Its actually pretty comfortable. Same great comfortable foam as all the other JT masks, and its profile is medium, stretching over a big head(like mine) or conforming to a small head(like my little brothers) without problem.

FOV - I dont know the degree range of the FOV, but it really dosnt bother me. Its about as much as the Headshield, and is pretty fog resistant. I personally like this goggle system.

PRICE - At about $25 bucks, so its cheap cheap cheap. I would recommend most people get a different mask, like a Flex or even a VForce, but its a great starter.

VENTILATION - Weird, but not that bad. If your a heavy breather, like my friend/Heavy Rifle, you can fog it up easy. But he fogs everything up easy.

LOOKS - Its sleek, but not like "Wow, looky there!"

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:48 PM

the nVader was my first mask i owned. 190* field of vision, same as all the JT Pro series masks. The Flex and above get a 270* FOV. I loved that mask very much. Just hated the foam on it. It got very scratchy after being wet for an 8 hour scenario. Other than that i loved it. Changed out the grey vents for clear to make it purdy. Only reason i stopped using it was i wanted a quick change lens, and changing JT lens take a good amount of time and a lot of pain on the fingers.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   Jackal14 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:THE_JACKAL

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:52 AM

I have myself a pair but haven't used them for a very long time. Over all not a bad pair of goggles. I didn't find that there doesn't seem to be much circulation in the mask so breathing wasn't the greatest but not a bad set, seeing this I might take them out and use them a bit!

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

the biggest benefit i found in them was that with the grey vents/clear vents pieces in front of the mouth, i rarely ever tasted paint when shot in the mouth. Most paint got stuck in between the grey piece and the mask. So as many times as i took a shot direct on to the mouth, i tasted paint maybe once. Whereas with my Events and Grillz and other masks i have had since, they are only one layer above the mouth, i taste paint at a higher frequency with those.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users