• You cannot reply to this topic

Newbie To Paintball I think I may play the dagger position? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

As there's nothing that makes a paintball maker any more accurate than another marker and all makers have the same "effective" range, there isn't really such thing as a "sniper marker" aside from the image built up in people mind of what "Snipers" look like. Any marker can be a "Sniper" marker, and for the most part all markers are capable of the same level of performance. It all comes down to the player handles his/her self.

This post has been edited by Piller: 12 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#17 Guest_NERVE007_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

View PostFoil, on Mar 8 2008, 11:05 PM, said:

Welcome to the sport. Are you playing with a regular group or mostly doing walk ons with strangers currently? Would highly recommend getting with a group and adding your abilities to theirs. It's a team sport and always the most fun when played as such. If your thinking of being a dagger or a front man you probably are aggressive and like to get field, awesome, now adapt that to your crew and watch how your game takes off.

Thanks dude I do play with a group of friends and we are trying to get into the SPPL...

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users