• This topic is locked

Spec Ops Tactical Lights Low Price good quality

#1 User is offline   B-boo 

• Behold the Proteus.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:B-Boo

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:41 PM

I have been wanting to get a tactical flashlight to fit on the pic rails on my LAPCO offset mount but a lot of the nicer ones cost $80.00! :ghillie: that in my opinion is way to much to spend on somthing like that. I think that special ops should design their own and make it at a reasonable price for a reasonable quality nothing too amazing but good enough that it works. Something that if it does break it doesnt make you cringe in pain because you have just lost half of your life savings. Something that if it does break you can be fairly satisfied knowing you had good use out of it and can buy another one without doubting that it will be ok in the end.
"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, others achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."- William Shakespeare

PTI Certified Basic Airsmith #2773 : UE Paintball Club Member

#2 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:THE MENACE

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:45 PM

/\ yes, this would be great for us indoors players!/\

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!
feedback (+26/-0)---Team Chaotic Paintball is recruiting!!!---Team Chaotic Paintball.com---IMPORTANT INFO

#3 User is offline   B-boo 

• Behold the Proteus.
  • PipPip

Posted 09 December 2006 - 03:40 PM

View PostTHE MENACE, on Dec 9 2006, 02:45 PM, said:

/\ yes, this would be great for us indoors players!/\

Not only that also for night paintball scenario and elemination games because it would be a lot better than using electric tape to attatch the flashlight to your barrel.
"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, others achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."- William Shakespeare

#4 User is offline   RedAE 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RedAE

Posted 09 December 2006 - 04:40 PM

Surefire G2 Nitrolon

I personally recommend it, I love the light. I carry it everywhere, it's pretty much invaluable. It will last a long time.
Oh, my God, Mr. President, the Alien Overlords crashed a family reunion somewhere in Southwest Louisiana. Early reports indicate that the Conquerers of 10,000 Worlds made, and I quote: ‘A damn fine jambalaya.’ Unquote.

#5 User is offline   B-boo 

• Behold the Proteus.
  • PipPip

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:10 PM

View PostRedAE, on Dec 9 2006, 05:40 PM, said:

Surefire G2 Nitrolon

I personally recommend it, I love the light. I carry it everywhere, it's pretty much invaluable. It will last a long time.

I know I am likley never to find a good tactical light that is in my price range which is up to $20.00 but that one was pretty sweet. ;)

#6 User is offline   RedAE 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RedAE

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:11 PM

Save up for it... Just put a little bit of cash away every time you get it. Also put some money away for batteries too.
Oh, my God, Mr. President, the Alien Overlords crashed a family reunion somewhere in Southwest Louisiana. Early reports indicate that the Conquerers of 10,000 Worlds made, and I quote: ‘A damn fine jambalaya.’ Unquote.

#7 User is offline   B-boo 

• Behold the Proteus.
  • PipPip

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:31 PM

View PostRedAE, on Dec 9 2006, 08:11 PM, said:

Save up for it... Just put a little bit of cash away every time you get it. Also put some money away for batteries too.

Yeah but by the time I had the money saved up I would want to spend it on something else...... oh well I guess I will try to do that. once again that light system does look awesome.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users