Special Ops Paintball: is there a statistically top marker in speedball? - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

is there a statistically top marker in speedball? regardless of price?

#31 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:49 PM

How efficient are Macdevs?

I hear how awesome they are on here all the time, and how they blow everything out of the water efficiency wise. I got 13 pods and about half a hopper (without drop off) out of my stock Ego7 using a Draxxus 68/45, and shooting between 290 and 300 fps. I would be pretty surprised to see a gun beat that by much. I had to sit in the back of the shop for ten minutes to just get this experiment done...
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

#32 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:43 AM

View PostBuckfrenzy, on Sep 21 2007, 12:49 AM, said:

How efficient are Macdevs?

I hear how awesome they are on here all the time, and how they blow everything out of the water efficiency wise. I got 13 pods and about half a hopper (without drop off) out of my stock Ego7 using a Draxxus 68/45, and shooting between 290 and 300 fps. I would be pretty surprised to see a gun beat that by much. I had to sit in the back of the shop for ten minutes to just get this experiment done...

Yeah. Its not much more, thats what, 1500 about? I think Macdevs can get close to a case.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#33 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:46 PM

They can do a case(give or take 100) when tuned nicely(Like vikings).

#34 User is offline   PAINTBALLACE 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:47 PM

Quite a few guns can get roughly a case out of a 68/4500. Vikings, Borgs, Legends, and Fusions are the ones I can confirm.

But for Timmies and Egos, no. Close, but no.

#35 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

View Postfoozeball67, on Sep 15 2007, 11:45 AM, said:

I know how noobish this question sounds, but is there a speedball marker, regardless of price, that is statistically better than every marker out there, even if by a small amount? this is in terms of cycle rate, size, accuracy, consistency, and just sheer performance.

I know that the best answer to some who asks "what's the best PB gun out there?" is to say that it's what best suits you and your playing style, but I just wanted to know what is the best high-end marker regardless of price.

I like how you worded this question :). Right now I am wanting to say that the SL-74 is the best, but tere is always going to be a marker out there that is better in some category. I we are talking about standard, non-upgraded markers, I would say the Ego SL-74 (which isn't exactly fair; the SL-74 comes stock with upgrades). There are plenty of awesome markers out there; it sure would be cool if someone did a test on all of the top markers' specifics and rated them in terms of how they perform and weigh.

#36 User is offline   super_stalker 

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2007 - 01:06 PM

There is no "statistly top marker"

Most high ends get 1600 shots or more off a 68/45
Almost any gun with a reg will have a spread of 10FPS or better

The only true real diffrence between markers is feel and maintanice.
One of a kind pump mag F/S/T Open AND stock class capable.

"The knockdown power is approximately equal to, but not greater than that of a small Spanish child being hurled through a stove door at around 1,500ft ASL with a 5 knot crosswind on thursday, 31 degrees celcius, with 56% humidity."-FrozenCarnitas.

#37 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:19 PM

Viking.

2000+ shots 68/45
One of the fastest full cycling markers. 35-36 bps?
Simple bolt removal
Mine gets +-2 with sidewinder

I'd go with Viking or Borg

1 thing to keep in mind. The feel of a marker means more than statistics.

This post has been edited by Alan: 24 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users