Special Ops Paintball: Come On Out to Retribution Field! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Come On Out to Retribution Field! Come play with Spec Ops May 9th and May 16th Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

I've posted games for the next 2 weekends at our private field (Retribution Field).

This weekend (May 9th) we will be starting at 2:30pm and playing until whenever.

Next weekend (May 16th) we will be playing from 11am until whenever.

Cost: $5 (includes all day air)
Food and Drinks will be available
Paint: Draxxus Blaze for $40 per case or $15 per bag of 500.
3000 and 4500 air fills

Please opt in on the Game Locator so we have an idea of how many to expect.

Let's have some FUN!!!

#2 User is offline   Bro. B 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bro. B

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

I went out with a couple of friends and I just have to say that this field is sweet. Everyone played with a high level of sportsmanship. We where very impressed. Thanks for a great time at a super price. If you haven't had a chance to play on Retribution Field I would highy recommend it.

#3 User is offline   BustaKap 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BustaKap

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

I opted in for the game on the 16th. I just recently joined and wasn't aware of the game on the 9th. BTW, do you guys have CO2 fill-ups at the field or at the store? My backup tippy 98 works well with co2.

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

View PostBustaKap, on May 13 2009, 08:04 PM, said:

I opted in for the game on the 16th. I just recently joined and wasn't aware of the game on the 9th. BTW, do you guys have CO2 fill-ups at the field or at the store? My backup tippy 98 works well with co2.

You can get Co2 fills at the store.

#5 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

Here is the KSL ad for the next game.
http://www.ksl.com/i...a...t=213&lpid=

This is one of the best chances to get out and play. Only $5 entry and that gets you all day air (the first week I filled up tanks 4 times, 1 on 3000 psi and 3 on almost a full 4500 psi). Plus Draxxus Blaze that is sold for only $40, when just down the street at the SpecOps store it is sold for $55. Plus it is a chance to play on the Retribution Field, this field is easily one of my favorites in the state.

The more people that come down and play the more likely they will be to continue to host the games. Last week we had almost 80 players, and it was a blast!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users