Special Ops Paintball: The first Paintball Mecha has arrived! - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The first Paintball Mecha has arrived! Construction has begun, will end by nov. 15th. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:35 AM

details remain classified until the unveiling, but construction and testing of the first ever paintball mechanized suit had begun. it will look like a mix between a mad cat mech, and ed 209 from robocop. is will start off being equipped with a double trouble, 8 rocket launchers, and possibly an f8 as a secondary marker system. it will be EQUIPPED FOR NIGHT TIME OPERATIONS with (2) 15,000,000 candle power spotlights, and possible infra red nightvision (which i already own).
the system incorporates a large ammo drum on top of the shoulders with tubes running down the front of the chassis to feed the DT, which is powered by a scuba tank. the total possible ammo load is looking to be around 3-4 cases at a time. the rocket launchers will be divided in half, and each group will have a single shot feature. therefore i can have 8 law shots, not 2 of 4 rockets a piece. the mech is meant to be counted as a pug, as both the pilot and chassis will be extremely heavily armed and armored. as for the actual chassis, the frame itself is made from different combinations of re inforced tubing, as well as a special armored plating specifically light enough to use on this project, but also strong enough to stop the standard .68 caliber rounds. the size of this thing will be roughly the equivalent of mine plus about half a minicooper.

later additions (after initial operation and testing) include but are not limited to-

firepower upgrade- either to quadzilla, trident, minigun, or with heavy arm modification, the dreaded 8 A-5 setup.

mobility upgrades- may include but are not limited to spring dampened legs (we plan to attach 4 pogosticks to act as "moon shoes" on each foot, which could possibly increase top speed on foot to more than a running human)

elecrical upgrades- may include a battery powered radio, ammo level sensors, battery meters, a helmet integrated cooling system for the pilot, and possibly a zoom/targeting hud made from camera parts.

this is not a hoax, a joke, or some pipe dream. so if you've come to talk crap and tell me how stupid.overdone/useless it is, you can go somewhere else and save the post. ITS COMIN HATERS, EAT IT!

the unveiling is scheduled for november 15th at a field in zolfo springs florida where my team will be making its debut as the generaling force for the human side.

i, the pilot, will be extremely armored, and armed. the suit will be put to the test, and so will I. i hope anyone who can make it tries to, so they can witness the 22nd century in action!!!
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#2 User is offline   SOLIDUS SNAKE 

• dislikes his own avvy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CORPORATE ASSASIN

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

holy poo....only words that come to mind. I think this may be one of the most extreme things ever to hit paintball.

How much does this cost!?
RAP 4, We Make All Those Terrible Products Nobody Asked For - C-3
My feedback

#3 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Sounds Awsome. i like the idea, although im wondering about the armor? is it to stop the paintballs from breaking? or just stop it from hitting you? And what happens if you fall over? :wacko:

anyways. nice suit.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#4 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:49 AM

In a word.... WHOA!!!! In more than one word....holymotherofgod, craponastick, nofreakinway, totally insane, unbelievably friggin, COOL!!!!! Wish I was down there to see it- of course vid MUST be posted as soon as it debuts.
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

#5 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

View PostViolator, on Oct 6 2008, 11:49 AM, said:

In a word.... WHOA!!!! In more than one word....holymotherofgod, craponastick, nofreakinway, totally insane, unbelievably friggin, COOL!!!!! Wish I was down there to see it- of course vid MUST be posted as soon as it debuts.

^^^Agreed
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#6 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:28 PM

ooh trust me this is just the first PR leak. im actually going el presidente with this mother.... an online rumor vid will be posted in a mintage as a teaser trailer, hopefully once its gotten mobile. then a music video after the release (the game on nov. 15) will be posted to the music of Fat man stomp, by bonecrusher. and then we plan to hit up a paintball magazine and invade your homes. bwahaha.

but yes comrades, this IS happening RIGHT NOW. WE'VE GOT 2 OF THE 8 ROCKET LAUNCHERS READY FOR INSTALL.

#7 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

Are you going to put a kitchen sink in there too? Hehe, I'm looking forward to seeing this. But wouldn't mobility be a problem? You got all those weapons, and paint and air, and expect to be mobile?
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

#8 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

• If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

Iron man, I love you

In a purely platonic and not at all weird way.

Now, we need to work out how to make a Imperator titan. or maybe just a warhound. I'm not picky.

:P
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/

#9 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

WE NEED SOME PICTURES!!!

#10 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:08 PM

I'm forseeing an epic build-off between Iron Man and FL^, eventually resulting in snapped femurs. :P

Even though I play pump, this still sounds epic.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#11 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:58 AM

Um, wow. That is all there is to say about that. We must have pics and videos!!!!!
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#12 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:59 AM

View PostEthrealwolf, on Oct 6 2008, 05:50 PM, said:

Now, we need to work out how to make a Imperator titan. or maybe just a warhound. I'm not picky.

:(

You could probably build an Imperator, but you'd have to make it stationary...

#13 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

actually, my original plan to make it much like the lost in space robot (the newest movie version), kinda went through cause i couldnt find/build the motorized platfrom the feet wouldve been on, and i wouldve been standing on. (there's a scene in the movie where the kid is inside a hologram of the robot. that was the epiphany.)

so i decided to go more mecha than robot. so basically the legs will look alot like Ed 209, the torso and chassis like a madcat/ed209.

#14 User is offline   mass destruction 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

one word, and one word only.

pics
(quote-Iron Eagle) This is why my preferred way of death is strapping a bomb to myself, walking into PETA HQ and detonating it.
(Quote-weltmaker2000) I don't call my guns pumps. I refer to them as euthanizers of the stupid.

#15 User is offline   CON*RAD 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

wow, I hope i can see it in action when its complete. I havn't seen someone accomplish something this epic for ever....
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users