Special Ops Paintball: HDS Battles - Bend, OR - September 25th! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HDS Battles - Bend, OR - September 25th! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SilentWarrior 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:20 AM

The Flight of D.B. Cooper

Posted Image

The nature of Cooper's escape and the uncertainty of his fate continue to intrigue people. The Cooper case (code-named "Norjak" by the F.B.I.) is the only unsolved U.S. aircraft hijacking, and one of the few such cases anywhere in the world.

D.B. Cooper is the name attributed to a man who hijacked a Boeing 727 aircraft in the United States on 24 November 1971, received US $ 200,000 in ransom, and parachuted from the plane. The name he used to board the plane was Dan Cooper, but through a later press miscommunication, he became known as "D. B. Cooper". Despite hundreds of leads through the years, no conclusive evidence has ever surfaced regarding Cooper's true identity or whereabouts, and the bulk of the money has never been recovered. Several theories offer competing explanations of what happened after his famed jump over Oregon, but the F.B.I. believe he did not survive......until now.

He initially was believed to have landed southeast of the unincorporated area of Ariel, Washington, near Lake Merwin, 30 miles (48 km) north of Portland, Oregon. But, intelligence recently leaked to the media suggests that his whereabouts are in a ghost town located in the High Desert of Central Oregon and is being harbored by an infamous militia group. Now, the F.B.I., bent on taking Cooper into custody and closing this case for good are going in full force.

HDS is located 20 miles east of Bend, OR. Waiver and $10 field fee, along with paint and air, can be done at D's Hobbies in Bend. Paint will be available for sale, most likely Core, and air\c02 will be free courtesy of D's Hobbies, but only in limited quanities, so please come prepared.

Mandatory briefing - 11:30am
Game Start - 12:00pm

Team 1: F.B.I.
Team 2: Militia

1st game: Locate D.B. Cooper

1 hour Game

Spawns at each side fence closest to staging area

Multiple flag stations located around field

10 pts./flag every 15 minutes

Objectives for points: Locate stretcher and bring back D.B Cooper
Large Crate
7 random boxs

Bring objectives back to spawn. No spawn camping.

Break

2nd Game: Switch sides

Break

4v4 - Facility:

5 Min Rounds - CQB - Kill em' all!

Break

Quick games\NightOps Setup

NightOps:

x4 - 20 min. games

Rotate spawns through Side to Side\Church to Satalite

Objective is middle flag pole in town

Lights\effects provided. Flashlights, lazers and ninja costumes encouraged.

Generator is confirmed to provide sound effects for the day and into the night as well as lighting for the NightOps.

Hoo-Op!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users