2.Nyspin Down

Thanks and congrats to come later

#2 User is offline   Ghost.Mob.One 

• Official BES Paint Slinger
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghost.Mob.One

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:04 AM

Thanks to all the teams and players that came out... OTP Saints, Smart Corps, 110 Paintball, NYSpin Down, and my fellow Black Eagle Squadron players! One hell of a weekend! Every team played thier hearts out!

Congrats to 110 Paintball for winning the Sportsmanship Award, you guys deserved it! Your camo was extreamly effective and you guys used it to your advantage! Way to go and Keep it Up!

Sean and Smart Corps!!! You guys stepped up and help a lower division team with some paint to keep them in the fight! Extreamly generous of those guys for that!

NYSpin and OTP Saints... you guys played hard, and it was awesome meeting all of you!

To everyone, I cant wait to see you all again at more events!

To Schloob and the Ref Staff... Insane weekend guys! Thank you for putting on such and incredible event! Even when it was raining for the Masters Final Match, it was still lots of fun! Ive never played an event like this ever, and I cant wait to play more! The Refs were on point, friendly, and kept everything running smoothly and safe! Thank you for all your hard work, and to the Sponsors who help make these events possible!

Finally, to my fellow Black Eagles! Way to go out there! Thank you Shields for comming through and keeping us motivated! Waldo, Spikes, Duke, Funka, Tech, Headshot, Outlaw, Maboob... It was an honor to play along side all of you, and Im looking forward to the next event!

Big thank you to Cousins in Plattekill for the excellent and challenging fields, your friendly staff and hospitality! Both fields made us all work hard!

Ghost, BES

#3 User is offline   Waldo 

• DPT
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BES-Waldo

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

What a GREAT weekend this was, all teams that showed up and played gave there all out on the playing field and the competition was intense......

Smart Corp- thanks for helping us out with pods paint and hoppers.Also just hanging out was a blast look forward to playing with/against all you guys.

OTP Saints-see you guys around we will have to make it out to OTP and you to HIVI keap in touch.

110-your cammo was great. And you guys/gals where fun to hangout with and I am Glad you guys took home sportmanship.

NYSpindown-Nice playing with you guys and chilling in betwean game's anytiem you want to come down to HIVI just give me a call

Black Eagles-Way to go out there! Thank you Shields for comming through and keeping us motivated you have bean a good help to the team .

Spikes and Duke good teaming up with shields to hold down the bottom portion of the field .Also Duke did his thing out there and am sorry where loseing him he will be sorly missed both on and off the field.
Funka I know I yelled at you and so did Shields but it was not to put you down it was to help make you better and am glad you have stuck it out with me through it all

Tech, Headshot what can I say you did come late but the fresh legs helped us out I hope both of you guys can make it to the finals this time the whole thing

Outlaw before this event I had never seen you play you did better then I expected and I hope you makeing this Event is a sign of things to come

Maboob you worked hard all weakend from running to swing to filling up pods thanks for comming and hoperfulyl your 100% at Finals

Danger-Thanks for doing those cool flag flips and when you me and ghost went to the swing base and took it ovear amd glad your my brother and teamate.

Last but not least Ghost you came through Last min when a guy bailed out and you played balls to the wall the whole weakend and never quit you helped with the air and paint and never took a break am glad you have finallly decided to join the team.

#4 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:38 AM

Awesome, sounds like the event went swimmingly! (ha..ha...ok.. this is why my team doesn't let me tell jokes)

Lo

#5 User is offline   Ghost.Mob.One 

• Official BES Paint Slinger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghost.Mob.One

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

View PostLomarandil, on Jul 28 2008, 11:38 AM, said:

Awesome, sounds like the event went swimmingly! (ha..ha...ok.. this is why my team doesn't let me tell jokes)

Lo

we almost went "swimming" in that final game! lol.. it sure seemed like it looking through my lenses! hehe...

Waldo, on Jul 28 2008, 11:27 AM, said:

Last but not least Ghost you came through Last min when a guy bailed out and you played balls to the wall the whole weakend and never quit you helped with the air and paint and never took a break am glad you have finallly decided to join the team.

Waldo... you kno it was just a matter of time before i joined. And i had a blast commin out this weekend. U guys needed the help and it wasnt a problem for me to make it! just remember to order my jersey! HEHEHE!

And i definately have to give big props to Maboob, he hurt his ankle but worked his butt off to make sure we had filled pods, hits were wiped off, etc... that is dedication! same to keith! pulled a muscle and still came out fighting! get some rest guys, you deserve it!

#6 User is offline   Lament 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lament

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

This thread is misleading. I thought that you were going to actually update everyone with the standings of all of the SPPL teams so far up to the current Qualifier.

Congrats to everyone that seems to have had a good time.

Shooting like there is no tomorrow. For all we know, there is no tomorrow.

Team ForestFire!!!

Team Forest Demons!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users