• You cannot reply to this topic

Q-loader Review! Fun for all! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mjolnir

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:44 AM

I just got my q-loader and I am quite pleased, they have replaced, at least in my order, every thing with a very dark gray, the tubes the pods everything. I was very happy when I saw this because I thought the white tubes were going to make it easier to see me in the bush. It operates very smoothly, on an Auto Cocker it feels faster because you never are not firing a ball, never. My old loader was a VL revolution so I can’t really say this is better than a Halo or anything. One thing I can say is that there is a bonus feature that is not advertised, the pod mount is so sturdy that it can be used like a Spec Ops fore grip. This makes it MUCH easier to hold on to my cocker (lol) All in all I am very happy with it! I will post pics of my crappy set up. Note: get the CMS because other wise you only have one option for how to mount it, under the barrel. I like it like this but for anyone who wants the qloader any were but there good luck, if you felt like it you, most likely, could go to a hardware store and by all the parts for a CMS you would just have to make some creative modifications!

This post has been edited by Mjolnir117: 01 January 2006 - 01:46 AM

IPB Image
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one less god than you. When you understand why you disregard all other possible gods you will understand why I disregard yours.

#2 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:51 PM

it really depends how you mount it, if you mount it under the barrel then ya its a fast reload, but if you put it on the other side of your marker then it would be harder, for me it takes about 2-3 second to reload my qloader if I just throw the pod away and 7 second if I put it in my pack!
IPB Image
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one less god than you. When you understand why you disregard all other possible gods you will understand why I disregard yours.

#3 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

Update: I jused this a SC village and can now say I love it! I got 4 guys in a row because they ran out as I was poping up and they could not see me untell I was fireing! if you know how to prefire you will get a lot of use out of this!
IPB Image

#4 User is offline   Wakewarrior7 

• The one and only
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wakewarrior7

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:34 PM

The only bad thing that i have seen with the Q-loader is that when you have to refill pods it take 30 minutes to do it lol. Having to crank each ball in is so funny because a few guys that i play with spend a good hr or so per 7 hour session refilling pods.
IPB Image
Wake will you have my baby? - DavidP1013
High End Marker People (H.E.M.P.) Member 007

#5 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:56 PM

What? it take about 20 seconds too fill a pod if you have your friend help you... Perhaps you are talking about the first gen qloader?
IPB Image

#6 User is offline   Slick 

• Rock And Roll Aint' Noise Pollution
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SantaSlick

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:10 PM

Wakewarrior7, on Jan 8 2006, 08:34 PM, said:

The only bad thing that i have seen with the Q-loader is that when you have to refill pods it take 30 minutes to do it lol. Having to crank each ball in is so funny because a few guys that i play with spend a good hr or so per 7 hour session refilling pods.

second gen qloaders require no prewinding. all you need to do is crank the pods full of paint and its good! the first gen required them to be prewound before you loaded them.

p.s. when did u go to SC mjolnir?

#7 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:55 PM

Well you have to prewind them every once in a while, like once every 2 months

on Sat!
IPB Image

#8 User is offline   Stormoffires 

• Shattered Angels
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Storm Of Fires

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

Just got the Q-loader myself!

Ok at first I was supper impressed with its looks and all (gray color and sexy look)

So I began mounting it on my Rodeo.. well the small braket was to small, and the next size up was to big! so I called up Q-loader, they explained to me that you need to wrench that meduim one on there, put it on and tighten it, then screw it inplace.

so at first when installing it was complicated and harder then I thought.. make sure when you are cutting the tub for your gun, CUT IT AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, cut small peices off at a time, this is becuase when its off you cant put it back on! make sure it fits EXACTLY a whole number of balls, (with one IN chamber, so you may have to cock your gun.)

Next up. they came PREWOUND, and they work perfectly, I just emptyed 3 pods into my case to see how fast it emptyed and boy thats fast!

one set back, when you qpod is empty, the paint in the tube WONT be feed into the gun.. so I recomend putting "X" amount of balls in the tube BEFORE you insert your q-pod cause if you dont you wont get 100 rounds a pod.. (for me its 12 balls in tube...)

everything is good weight and is holding strong! I cant wait to fire it, I just did a feed test. (not attactched to the gun.)

over all 9/10 rating from me! read that manual!

~storm~

This post has been edited by Stormoffires: 11 January 2006 - 11:46 PM

"Fight the good fight"
"Psh its just a paintball, who cares if there is a DT behind it"
"Never argue with a stupid person, cause they will lower you to their level and beat you with experience."
Save our game! If you are honorable and play fair, put this in your sig.
Shattered Angels | My SpecialOps Page | Kingman | Q-Loader | JT USA | Rap4 | Paint Size | Barrel Bore Size | EzBST

Shattered Angels is looking for you! Join now!

#9 User is offline   Femur Breaker 

• ^^^HeadshotPhantom makes a sweet avatar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Femur Breaker

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:45 PM

I will probably look into getting one of these at some point for my sniper gun. The concept is a really good one, and there are lots of advantages to the q-loader. It looks like a relly cool loader. I cant wait to get one, but it might be a while. Thanks for the review.
I joined Myspace: Who wants to be my friend?...lol
Broken Bones Member (2 Femurs....!)
IPB Image

#10 User is offline   Sascwatch 

• Jerky!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sascwatch

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:09 PM

I hooked my up but haven't fired it yet. It is super fast....shot right into the gun when I loaded one for kicks. Like he said though.....read the manual...it really helps. :angry:

#11 User is offline   Stormoffires 

• Shattered Angels
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Storm Of Fires

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:51 PM

yeah its SUPPER FAST.. anyone know how to get the Feed adapter tighter on the gun? cause its at the point where it could slip off, and shot my whole pod off.. (already did, dang that was fast, the whole darn pod empty in a couple seconds!)

cant wait till the morning when I can fire it ^_^

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS PRELOAD the Tube from the Q-loader to your gun!

~storm~
"Fight the good fight"
"Psh its just a paintball, who cares if there is a DT behind it"
"Never argue with a stupid person, cause they will lower you to their level and beat you with experience."
Save our game! If you are honorable and play fair, put this in your sig.
Shattered Angels | My SpecialOps Page | Kingman | Q-Loader | JT USA | Rap4 | Paint Size | Barrel Bore Size | EzBST

Shattered Angels is looking for you! Join now!

#12 User is offline   s1t1e1a1l1t1h1y1one 

• s1t1e1a11t1h1y1one
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sirsnipesalot

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:36 PM

^^^^^^^^Electric/ duct tape it on? lol.

props on the review :P
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him achieve world domination.

ive got a golden ticket. its not that cool.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users