• You cannot reply to this topic

German Special Operations Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   3rd Recon 

• Coming Home to CA soon!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:3rd Recon

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:37 AM

Dont think this needed a new topic but I can find any info on . . . German Specops. Just wondering if there was such a thing, if so where do I sign up and try out. If not, than what are my options for the allies
Tippmann Owners Club #63 - My Feedback +4/-0
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#2 User is offline   3rd Recon 

• Coming Home to CA soon!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:3rd Recon

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:49 AM

Nevermind Ive been pmed
Tippmann Owners Club #63 - My Feedback +4/-0
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#3 User is offline   custar 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

Here's a little information for those who run across this thread and have questions. The OK D-Day German Army for '08 has four special forces units, each with its own character and purpose. Each also has specific requirements, and anyone interested can contact me for further details. All the SF units (including Allied) have a minimum age requirement of 15 years by the time D-Day rolls around.

1. 1058th MEK. This is a new unit for '08, so anyone signing up for this unit has a chance to write unit history, not just be a part of it. The MEK can be thought of as a brute force SWAT team. Fast, precise and dynamic, kind of a surgical strike team.

2. Geisterjagers. The GJ's operate similar to a Marine recon unit, using fieldcraft and marksmanship skills to take on and defeat larger enemy units. No opponent is too large for even a squad of GJ's to engage. Superior maneuver, marksmanship, and stealth skills are keys to this unit's operations.

3. 6th Fallschrimjagers. This the German Parachute Korps and operates much like a modern day Ranger Company and at times a Special Forces ODA. This is the largest of the German SF units, filled with dedicated, hard-chargers. Because of the size of the 6th, they are capable of and assigned to numerous types of missions.

4. Kommandos. Last but not least, the Kommandos operate in small groups to tackle larger enemy units, much like a moder-day SEAL team would. Like the GJ's, the Kommandos are masters of stealth and can engage in any terrain, anywhere on the field.

custar
Sgt Major, OK D-Day German Army '08
Non carborundum illegitimi.

Posted as a response in a Geisterjager recruiting thread:

Now I get it. Wow!! You guys are hard core.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users