Special Ops Paintball: Hell's Hammer Team Thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (79 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hell's Hammer Team Thread Rising scenario team out of San Antonio, TX Rate Topic: -----

#301 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:09 AM

wow, our awesome force to be reckoned with is withering away! Well D-Day won't be as much fun but I'm sure I'll have more fun there than I'm thinking.

#302 User is offline   trail 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:blacklist

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

I have a proposal guys. I wana see a team of bad @sses at tactical. I see the possibility in you guys. Not to diss any other players or teams. If you guys are willing i would like to show you team tactics and communication skills ive learned from watching the pros. It will be something you may have to work on. dont take this as I am better than everyone blah blah. It's just something ive seen and was awe struck, and studied it to extent and want to spread what Ive learned. and when you guys have this down. OMG it will open up a new game for everyone. you will immediately be aware of the abilities your team can make

what I intend on going through...playing your bunkers tight, how to communcate well, back up plans, moving as a team, gun skills such as runnin and gunnin and snap shooting, left and right hand shooting, angles, fire and manuever, baiting players out, patience, "G" counts(eliminations), and dead counts (how many are left on your team). team drills and smart agressivness, If you get too agressive its worse than sitting and waiting in the long run. Thats most of what i will work with you on and my brother (reaper) may help as well

this may seem like alot to take in. It may take a day to learn and a month to master I will coach you guys after games. and make practices actually practice, in the fact that there will be an outside experianced opinion.

What is needed. the whole playing team or most of it at tactical for the clinic I guess thats what you would call this. Alot of this will be what I learned at the Pro X-Factor clinic.

Please agree to this as it will turn you guys into a major force on the field. Alot of times I see is a team starts out good and then everyone gets into individual paintball and then it you lose the strength of the team.

I have no intention in taking the fun out of the game for you and it shouldnt. Im not gunna yell at you or nuthun like a normal coach lol. just show you to a new game that will turn you into a better player and team

This post has been edited by trail: 21 April 2008 - 08:36 PM

#303 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:34 PM

I think that's a neat offer trail. I'll be gone in several weeks, so it probably won't affect me, but that's very nice of you nonetheless.

Okay...Gunman, I know this is only gonna add fuel to your little "Harry is a Spec Ops whore" spiel, but whatever...I'm gonna be in RECON! They interviewed me about the Academy game, so be sure to pick up that issue and read about it! Somehow the cameraman missed me though... :laugh:
I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#304 User is offline   Delta Hammer 

• Seeing is believing, or not..........
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hells Hammer-/XO

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:34 PM

well sounds like a good deal trail, but we have been going through that stuff already :P

We've been working as a cohesive unit, doing drills, using commands, working on coms, the one things you maybe be able to help with is point man in city sisuations with snap shots but i think other than that were pretty much set we just need more work.

So im taking it harry your dropping here soon?
If you cant shoot them from affar then bring them close and ill do the dirty work.

#305 User is offline   lonegunm4n 

• Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lonegunm4n

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:49 PM

Anyone been able to get ahold of Plaz? His number isn't workin' for me......
well, it's a futuristic modern world
but things aren't what they seem
someday you'd better wake up
from this stupid fantasy
-Bloodstains by Agent Orange

#306 User is offline   Plazmaburn 

• Hell's Hammer - Captain/Commander
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Plazmaburn

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:51 AM

well to put it bluntly, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT LONE!! i racked up over 2000 over time mins no thanks to you and a few others, but most of it did come from you. now my phone has been cut off tell i can pay the bill on it. so thanks gunman!

thanks for the offer trail, maybe a little later down the road ill ask you to help us out, but for right now i think we are good.

#307 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

Ha! ^^^

#308 User is offline   ~~X-RAY~~ 

• Stalking Yew
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Southwest Brigade

Post icon  Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:48 AM

Greetings from Alabama! You guys check out www.paintball-aaa.com I drove by the place yesterday and its a gutted National Guard facility converted to a paintball field with barracks, landing strip, and multiple admin building to clear. Pretty cool.

TTrigger, what does the RECON message mean? Are you joining a different team?

Trail, you are good man no matter what anyone else says and I appreciate you thinking of our team. I think we could benefit from your contribution. Even professional sports players have coaches to refine their game.

Team,

I talked to Kerry (Viper) today on the phone and he said we should also contact TANK because he is starting a 5-man Arcon league in Texas. He also said there will be an event in Copperas Cove; June 2008 that Hells Hammer would be a good fit for the event. I don't know any other details.

Also, we need to recruit very soon for more players. Attrition has our team down to only a few loyalists and the word from Sarge is that we are nearing the lower team requirements. We have to keep 10 or more reliable players. Do we even have 10? And I am not talking about pump guy and those that occasionally show.

This post has been edited by ~~X-RAY~~: 22 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

#309 User is offline   trail 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

Ive seen that dude. Trust me what I have to show you is more than yall have gone through. Not to put you work down or anything, thats not what im saying. Remember Ive seen you guys in action and played with you. you are lacking what im trying to show you. Nowone at tactical has it either. If they did have it then one man assaults would not happen. like what I do to teams constantly out there. I try to do that to people out there at maximum just doesnt happen. they communicate and flow together like a well oiled machine. and any ONE man trying to do damage is eliminated quikly.

but if yall do not wana see what Ive learned. what I can show you. ok goodluck to you

#310 User is offline   trail 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:33 AM

I would not have offered this to you guys if you already knew what I have to show you. that would be pointless.

Ok Plaz let me know.

This post has been edited by trail: 22 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

#311 User is offline   lonegunm4n 

• Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lonegunm4n

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

View PostPlazmaburn, on Apr 22 2008, 09:51 AM, said:

well to put it bluntly, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT LONE!! i racked up over 2000 over time mins no thanks to you and a few others, but most of it did come from you. now my phone has been cut off tell i can pay the bill on it. so thanks gunman!

Well, you should've been more observant of your cell phone usage.
well, it's a futuristic modern world
but things aren't what they seem
someday you'd better wake up
from this stupid fantasy
-Bloodstains by Agent Orange

#312 User is offline   trail 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:36 AM

OH OH OH Lookie who trail got to talk to :dodgy:
He's one of the people I talked to and am trying to show you what he said to me. Ill be waiting guys

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by trail: 22 April 2008 - 10:38 AM

#313 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

Nick: Basic starts June 26th...I have about two months left in San Antonio...So I guess that should answer your question.

Doug: Recon is a woodsball magazine put out by SO.
I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#314 User is offline   willdunn 

• *INSERT CATCH PHRASE*
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:willdunn

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

View Posttrail, on Apr 22 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

OH OH OH Lookie who trail got to talk to :D
He's one of the people I talked to and am trying to show you what he said to me. Ill be waiting guys

No way-Awsome!
Did you get to play with him?
Ollie lang is my personal heros ;)

#315 User is offline   trail 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

No i didnt get to they had to leave right after they practiced against X-Factor. There is a reason he is ranked #1 :). I go to watch him from like 10 feet away :D got to ref him and check him and yea got to BS with him and and and talk to him about the sport and shoot his DM8 :o...:(...trail wants one now

He enspired me to work on my skills and keep at it. i talked to Mykel kovar, archie, cody bayless, todd morrow, alex martinez off of x factor i get to talk to them most every weekend :D

It also gave me the idea to coach you guys about what he and they told me and what i learned at the X-Factor clinic the weekend b4 that

thats more than any tactical players can say for damn sure

Share this topic:

• (79 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users