Special Ops Paintball: funniest thing a noob has said to you? - Special Ops Paintball

• (47 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

funniest thing a noob has said to you? lulz... Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#676 User is offline   lonewolf1000 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

Me and another fella were talkin about remote lines and a noob over heard us and thought it sounded awesome. So my friend lent him a remote and the noob had it all hooked up so we went out to play so he could test it. Right before the game starts he yells," hey guys where the hell do i put my tank...Am i supposed to hold it in my hand?!?!?!?!?!"
It was proly funnier to be there
Officially Recognized Sniper #7

#677 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

I played with a kid. Kinda young kid. Really anxious to get on the field and play, which is a good thing. We start the game and he forgot to screw on his tank. 2 minutes into the game he looks down at his marker and said aw sh** gets up and leaves. LOL. That was funny. I could of said something earlier but, I wanted to see how long it would take him to notice.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#678 User is offline   Invictusone 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictusone

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

I walk up to my favorite woodsball field's staging area, and pull my mag (with a single trigger) out. As i am assembling it, a kid with a rap-4 98c with a 22inch barrel walks up and says, "Have you ever played in the woods?"
I assure him that I have, and then he proceeds to say this:
"Well you look like a person who will spray and pray and will use a loud gun"
I look back at my mag, then at his tippmann, I silently rage and then ignore the kid for the rest of the day.

For all of his 'super cool woods stuff', he didn't eliminate anybody.

I wish i was lying about this.

(edit: added details)

This post has been edited by Invictusone: 29 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

I'm not out here to glorify myself
If you are a Christian paintballer add this to your signature
Automaggot 150
--------------------------------------------------------------
My feedback: http://forum.special...howtopic=184491

#679 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:17 PM

View PostPirate, on 25 September 2010 - 03:15 PM, said:

View PostI.K.E., on 21 September 2010 - 06:01 PM, said:

"Chiggers? What are those?" After I told him to spray his ankles with deet.

Hey. That is our word.

Haha lol
on topic: i was at an indoor field and it was hot out so i just went in shorts a tshirt my podpack and sneakers and about 3 games in the sole came off one shoe so i took them off and went barefoot. Abig group of newbies came in and saw me palying like that and they actually started to fight over who got me on their team and i'm not even that good.

guy1- he's on my team. I called him first and theres nothing you can do about it.
guy2- he looks like he would kill anyone on the other team. I don't want to die.
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

#680 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

View Postvoltron, on 29 November 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

Hey. That is our word.

Haha lol
on topic: i was at an indoor field and it was hot out so i just went in shorts a tshirt my podpack and sneakers and about 3 games in the sole came off one shoe so i took them off and went barefoot. Abig group of newbies came in and saw me palying like that and they actually started to fight over who got me on their team and i'm not even that good.

guy1- he's on my team. I called him first and theres nothing you can do about it.
guy2- he looks like he would kill anyone on the other team. I don't want to die.

i think its funnier that you went barefoot lol. Didnt stepping on shells hurt? Not that thats a noob move thats just awesome but i did a double take when you said barefoot lol. Honestly, i would want you on my team haha
2 Samuel 22

#681 User is offline   Invictusone 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictusone

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:24 PM

I am not gonna lie, if a guy was playing in bare feet, I would be slightly intimidated. Not to the extent that these kids displayed, or so much so that I would alter my play, but still, thats a pretty awesome thing to do.
I'm not out here to glorify myself
If you are a Christian paintballer add this to your signature
Automaggot 150
--------------------------------------------------------------
My feedback: http://forum.special...howtopic=184491

#682 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

View PostBenaiah, on 29 November 2010 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hey. That is our word.

Haha lol

i think its funnier that you went barefoot lol. Didnt stepping on shells hurt? Not that thats a noob move thats just awesome but i did a double take when you said barefoot lol. Honestly, i would want you on my team haha

It hurt at first but you kinda forget about it when the adrenaline kicks i. It was probably the most fun ive had in a long time

This post has been edited by voltron: 29 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

#683 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

View PostInvictusone, on 29 November 2010 - 04:24 PM, said:

I am not gonna lie, if a guy was playing in bare feet, I would be slightly intimidated. Not to the extent that these kids displayed, or so much so that I would alter my play, but still, thats a pretty awesome thing to do.

I think its a pretty dumb move myself. Way too easy to get hurt, although he said indoor so there isn't as much of a chance to cut yourself on random objects I assume.

This thread has gotten bad. At first it seemed like a "cute" thread good for bringing back memories (lol). But somewhere along the way it turned into a dissing on the new guys thread (not all, but it seems like most)..

#684 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

Haha lol

IIRC Irish Mack says she plays barefoot.

I have played numerous times with Raynman on MCB. He plays in vibram five fingers, and will whoop your ass with ease with an SC pump. That dude is unreal. Every tourney i play against him he gets me. Dude is a true ninja. I could never play in vibrams on a woods field. I stub my toe and fall all the time, i have to wear steel toed boots. If i was in vibrams id break so many toes. :( I have nothing but total respect for him for being able to play in em in the woods

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#685 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:45 AM

View Postlonewolf1000, on 28 November 2010 - 07:27 PM, said:

Me and another fella were talkin about remote lines and a noob over heard us and thought it sounded awesome. So my friend lent him a remote and the noob had it all hooked up so we went out to play so he could test it. Right before the game starts he yells," hey guys where the hell do i put my tank...Am i supposed to hold it in my hand?!?!?!?!?!"
It was proly funnier to be there

Does this show a 'noobs' ignorance or the loaner not thinking as to whether the 'noob' would require a bottle pack to try it out?

#686 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

Theres something wrong with my rocket cock 2... :D
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#687 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

Legato's right, I do play barefooted, well, when the fields will let me. standard woods aren't to bad, playing in a shale pit isn't as fun....I have friends who play in vibrams, he's pretty sick at it. I do find that people are a little indimidated by someone playing barefoot, not sure why.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#688 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

It probably has to do with their fear of Native Americans

On Topic:

Once got asked, "Is that thing real?" Guy was potting at my Alpha Black when I was taking the hopper off. I didnít know what to say.

This post has been edited by oldhunter: 02 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

repugno nex est morior inritus

#689 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

View Postoldhunter, on 02 December 2010 - 11:35 AM, said:

It probly has to do with there fear of Native Ameracans

On Topic:

Got asked "is that thing relle?" guy was potting at my alpha black when i was taking the hopper off. Didnt know what to say.

I'm sorry, but I have to comment on your absolutely awful spelling. There IS a spell check on here :S

#690 User is offline   minimaster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:06 PM

There is about 6 twelve year olds at the field I play at. I see the mom watching the kids directicng the kids to pick the paintballs off the ground. I kindly walk over to her and tell her that the paintballs from the ground will jam the markers. She just gives me the evil eye and proceeds to yell at the top of her lungs for everyone to pick up 10 paintballs off the ground. Not much of a noob moment but just annoying.

Noob:Hey kid what gun uve got there? a crappy brass eagly?*pointing at my lime limited edition green MINi*
me and my paintball friends: we just burst out laughing and he walks away confused

Share this topic:

• (47 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users