Special Ops Paintball: Craig's List - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Craig's List How to do a trade Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ag09 

  • Pro Rec Baller
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 281
  • Joined: 17-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aggieland
  • Brigade Name:AG09

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

Ok, so I posted my VS3 on craig's list, and found a buyer. How should I do the trade, meet at Wal-mart or some public place? Should I have him come to my apartment? Anybody have any advice?
Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war! - Patton
Texas Legion - Central Texas
0

#2 User is offline   Millslane 

  • i give up
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 761
  • Joined: 12-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kenosha, WI
  • Brigade Name:Millslane

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:22 PM

Meet at the Court house :)
0

#3 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

  • The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,538
  • Joined: 17-June 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Visalia California
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:27 PM

meet wherever you feel comfortable
0

#4 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

How about back alley late at night, in the dark during a terrible thunderstorm. Or you could have him send you the package, then you send yours?
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#5 User is offline   mtaylor 

  • Lacking Creativity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,145
  • Joined: 14-June 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton, AB
  • Brigade Name:mtaylor

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

Meet in a public place, bring a buddy if you're worried. Contrary to popular belief, most of the internet is not full of rapists.

<Insert Sig Here>
0

#6 User is offline   508WoodsBall 

  • 3POX1 5/19/09
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 07-October 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:508, MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:StupidWhiteBoy

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

If your that worried bring a boat load of friends with you. Just keep in mind if he sees them he might just drive right on by.
0

#7 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:38 AM

View Post508WoodsBall, on Jan 12 2009, 11:02 PM, said:

If your that worried bring a boat load of friends with you. Just keep in mind if he sees them he might just drive right on by.

But then they would have to meet at the waters edge, and there could be a drowning issue involved. Everybody would have to wear life jackets and little arm floaties just to be safe.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#8 User is offline   508WoodsBall 

  • 3POX1 5/19/09
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 07-October 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:508, MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:StupidWhiteBoy

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:38 AM

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 13 2009, 07:38 AM, said:

View Post508WoodsBall, on Jan 12 2009, 11:02 PM, said:

If your that worried bring a boat load of friends with you. Just keep in mind if he sees them he might just drive right on by.

But then they would have to meet at the waters edge, and there could be a drowning issue involved. Everybody would have to wear life jackets and little arm floaties just to be safe.



snorkels and speedo's should be sufficient....i dont know what kinda kids you hang out with
0

#9 User is offline   lethalpanther 

  • OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 265
  • Joined: 13-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF area, CA
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:17 AM

just have some snipers posted in the trees to take the shot when the transaction is done.... :rolleyes:
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont
0

#10 User is offline   Lomarandil 

  • SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,181
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pueblo / Golden, CO
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

LOL

I meet at the public park.. which is about 3 blocks from my house, and conveniently next to the Police Station.

Works great.

0

#11 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

lol. this thread is epic lawls

Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:56 AM

View Post508WoodsBall, on Jan 13 2009, 10:38 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 13 2009, 07:38 AM, said:

View Post508WoodsBall, on Jan 12 2009, 11:02 PM, said:

If your that worried bring a boat load of friends with you. Just keep in mind if he sees them he might just drive right on by.

But then they would have to meet at the waters edge, and there could be a drowning issue involved. Everybody would have to wear life jackets and little arm floaties just to be safe.



snorkels and speedo's should be sufficient....i dont know what kinda kids you hang out with

The cool kind.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#13 User is offline   508WoodsBall 

  • 3POX1 5/19/09
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 07-October 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:508, MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:StupidWhiteBoy

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 13 2009, 10:56 AM, said:

View Post508WoodsBall, on Jan 13 2009, 10:38 AM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 13 2009, 07:38 AM, said:

View Post508WoodsBall, on Jan 12 2009, 11:02 PM, said:

If your that worried bring a boat load of friends with you. Just keep in mind if he sees them he might just drive right on by.

But then they would have to meet at the waters edge, and there could be a drowning issue involved. Everybody would have to wear life jackets and little arm floaties just to be safe.



snorkels and speedo's should be sufficient....i dont know what kinda kids you hang out with

The cool kind.



guess i'm doing something wrong then.
0

#14 User is offline   Ashrak 

  • Precipice
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 336
  • Joined: 01-December 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

No you're not.

Just stay away from the water wing crowd and you'll be fine.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues
0

#15 User is offline   Mech CB 

  • Warn: (50%)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 500
  • Joined: 08-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I bet you'd like to know
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical CB

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

you all have it wrong! you make him drop the package in a trashcan. after you pick it up, you drop yours in for him to pick up!

0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users