Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

All you Bushballers (Woodsballers) that are having any girl problems, such as down on your luck with your lady friend, having trouble asking that hottie at school out, your girlfriend ran away with that bloke that plays for your schools sporting team or would just like to have a Rant and get some angst off your chest, or you have a problem that would would like to discuss, this is the place to do it!!

This is your ONLY place to vent your anger/frustrations/pain/ emoticons etc etc, about the opposite sex (insert school boy laugh here) and how much drama they are putting you through.

Also, this is the only thread you are able to have a rant about that teacher, person of the street, kid at school, that annoying cop, etc etc, all rants and tirades must only be posted in here, no creating new threads to vent your anger etc etc

As of today anyone that creates a new girl problem thread, will have it closed, redirected to this thread and may incur a possible holiday/visit from Puzuma's ban hammer if they continue to create girl problem threads.

All members are asked to help the moderating team out by hitting the report post button if they see a new girl issue thread popping up, and to police themselves by playing by the rules.

I do hope this thread doesnt get much of a work out, ie you all have very happy relationships, but this thread is here in case things go astray.

Aussie!!

AS OF 30TH AUGUST, 2008

oki doki, after discussions with puzuma and pleading with him to reopen this thread, he has agreed, the offending parties have been dealt with and i am going to add some new rules to this thread

No discussion of your sexual exploits, it violates the forum rules as it is a tasteless topic for conversation ..............and if I wanted to read ridiculous stories I would buy the National Enquirer

No argueing or mocking of fellow members about there girl problems or there rants......this is an area for members to vent about their girl problems or other issues and seek advice if they are asking for it

Any member that engages in arguing about offensive or tasteless posts instead of reporting the post, they will be dealt with ....it is just as bad as the inital offending post

ranting about getting caught engagin in illegal, unsafe or tasteless activities will not be tolerated...... the moderating staff have the authority to use their discreation and will exercise it when need be

discussing the sexual activity of minors, with minors or with other minors is not acceptible on this forum, not only is it considered tasteless but it also violates numerous county, state, federal and international laws.....HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!

Any member that violates the new rules of this thread, will be punished in such a manor that can only be described by the following youtube clip..... lets just say its not a good outcome for you

[/color]
***Warning: Language count- 24 words that may not be suitable for all viewers***

Aussie is Jay
Puzuma is Silent Bob
Tenacious is the monkey

on a personal level, this thread has been very good for the lounge, it has helped many people out and resolved people creating new threads every 2 seconds to have a rant or discuss their relationship issues, I get very annoyed to find people abusing it and wrecking it for other users of this forum... DO NOT SPOIL IT AGAIN.......

Puzuma was nice enough to consider my opinion on this thread and allowing me to reopen it.......do not mess up because you will not only have an angry puzuma on your hands but a very angry aussie....and trust me I dont look anything like the tazzie devil when im angry........

ONE LAST THING, I DELETED THE LAST COUPLE OF PAGES TO CLEAR THE AIR IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU HAD AN ISSUED RELEVENT TO THIS THREAD, I APOLOGISE PLEASE REPOST IT FOR DISCUSSION

This post has been edited by 1-I: 18 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#2 User is offline   foozeball67 

• Intergalactic Overlord of the United States of Wisconsin
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:46 PM

View PostThe Shepherd, on Oct 15 2007, 09:37 PM, said:

Do I have to rant in here, or can I open another thread?

rant here, otherwise it'll get closed.

start here:

Posted Image

:dodgy:

This post has been edited by foozeball67: 15 October 2007 - 07:47 PM

#3 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:23 AM

Just a reminder that periodically I will do some spring cleaning and delete some of the early posts, just so the page count doesnt get out of hand, will only consider deleting posts that are close to or over a months old..........should give you plenty of time to resolve your rant/girl issues
dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#4 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:30 PM

View Postdoctor doom, on Dec 3 2007, 07:28 PM, said:

Im one of those kids tht looks like im a nerd but im really not
I stay away from the shallow girls (chheeeerrrlleaders) no offense to any of yall and the ppl who think theyre all popular and mess, but it doesnt mean i wouldnt want a date, i broke up wit a girl like a year ago and still feel guilty about it even though ive had other gfs and it just seems like i cant go deep any more I needddd hheelllppp

uh........, dude......... my girlfriends a cheerleader. I hate it when people stereotype her! She is one of the cool, down to earth, really nice ones, though. Anyway, i soo know what you mean and what you are going through. A girl did this to me a couple years ago, and it has taken me this long to lose all memory of her. Next time you are with a girl, dont think. Try to occupy yourself. Making out is a great way to keep your mind off her. Other thing do just as well...... but im not posting about that. Metal music, shooting, whatever gets your mind off her.

This post has been edited by Kontract Killa: 04 December 2007 - 07:35 PM

The Free 19th.

#5 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:45 PM

OK, i do have a bit of a problem. My girlfriend and i had our first fight the other day. It started over her talking to a bunch of other guys. I know it is nothing, but i hate it when she talks to other guys. They were flirting with her, and it PERTURBED me off. She walked back over to me and said she was going to talk to one of her friends. I looked back, and she was talking to those guys again. I flew off and walked up to her. I said something that really hurt her, and she collapsed on the floor in tears.I walked off, but i heard her say something about " Losing her Worl" to one of her friends in between tthe bawling. I walked over to me friends, who were talking to her friends about what happened, and my baby ran over to me and locked her arms around me and buried her face in my chest, bawling the whole time and sayin " please Matt, Please dont do what I think your gonna do" and was scared to death I was going to break up with her. I hated to see her like that. I didnt mean to hurt her, i love her way to much to leave her! I almost came to tears when i realized what I had done to her. We made up, Made out, and spent the rest of the night together.

My problem is getting over being so friggin protective and jealous of her and other guys. I also want to know from the more expereinced guys if this means she really cares about me. I love her to death, and she acts like she loves me, but i have been wrong before. Any help is appreciated.

This post has been edited by Kontract Killa: 04 December 2007 - 07:45 PM

The Free 19th.

#6 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:50 PM

Killa, your girls a freak. But if you like her, whatever.

And don't be mad about her flirting. Girls are naturally affectionate, and really can't help but to flirt. But I'm sure its all innocent.

Side note: I remember some guy was digging a friend of mine, so I and my best friend just kept flirting with her to tick him off. Worked pretty well, and was really funny. Apparently my friends are really playful when compared to other social groups.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#7 User is offline   THE_Animal 

• Pip
  • Brigade Name:THE_Animal

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

View PostKontract Killa, on Dec 4 2007, 07:45 PM, said:

OK, i do have a bit of a problem. My girlfriend and i had our first fight the other day. It started over her talking to a bunch of other guys. I know it is nothing, but i hate it when she talks to other guys. They were flirting with her, and it PERTURBED me off. She walked back over to me and said she was going to talk to one of her friends. I looked back, and she was talking to those guys again. I flew off and walked up to her. I said something that really hurt her, and she collapsed on the floor in tears.I walked off, but i heard her say something about " Losing her Worl" to one of her friends in between tthe bawling. I walked over to me friends, who were talking to her friends about what happened, and my baby ran over to me and locked her arms around me and buried her face in my chest, bawling the whole time and sayin " please Matt, Please dont do what I think your gonna do" and was scared to death I was going to break up with her. I hated to see her like that. I didnt mean to hurt her, i love her way to much to leave her! I almost came to tears when i realized what I had done to her. We made up, Made out, and spent the rest of the night together.

My problem is getting over being so friggin protective and jealous of her and other guys. I also want to know from the more expereinced guys if this means she really cares about me. I love her to death, and she acts like she loves me, but i have been wrong before. Any help is appreciated.

wow either she's a really good actress or she really cares a lot about you....I'm going to go with she really cares a lot about you but you really need to try and not be so jealous of her talking to other guys. Jealousy doesn't solve anything. Frankly I think it just causes more problems then need be. If she loves you as much as you think she does then she's going to be loyal and she's not going to do anything with anyone else. JUST Trust her!

#8 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

View Post^!), on Dec 4 2007, 12:21 PM, said:

View PostTHE_Animal, on Dec 4 2007, 08:11 AM, said:

Ok so this post says to rant and rave about girls....What about those of us who are girls and we want to rant and rave about guy problems??? Do we just do it on this thread too?

ranting about guys is... well, we're easy to please.

at any given time, we want at least one or more of the following three things:

food
sex
sleep

....and that's life as a guy. what could you possibly have to rant about?

Win.

#9 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

BOINK this. I'm about to rant.

I am tired of my neighbors that can't park.

I'm tired of my friends being busy with exams. I mean, BOINK, I've got exams too, but I'm down to do most anything most anytime.

I'm tired of 3 hour classes. So I don't go.

I'm tired of attendance policies that make me go. But BOINK it, I still don't go.

This semester BOINKing sucks now. Everyone is too BOINKing busy to do anything. At least the last few weeks they are.

Winter break is going to suck. Everyone is leaving town and going home. I am not going home, I hate it there.

BOINK BOINK BOINK.

I feel better now. Not really. But whatever.

It's really funny, I am FEMALE DOGing a lot, but really my life is great. Just right now, with the end of the semester nearing, it's kinda SHIZZLY [I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I WIPE].

That's my rant. Don't like it? I don't give a poo. It's my rant, not yours.

Thank you, come again.

EDIT: Oh and if you type here complaining about a girl problem, think first. Maybe the problem is you trust complete strangers more than your friends. How about go out, talk to the girl or someone else who actually knows you. Half the people on this forum probably haven't dated in forever. At least not the people that are on this thread all the time giving "advice" BOINK that. Want advice, here you go, go out and figure out your poo on your own. It's your life, you know it best, better than anyone on here. If you want to talk to the girl, go do it. While you're sitting here talking about little Sally and how cute she is when she does that thing with her hair, and how she talked to you or might have thought about looking at you, someone else is out there talking to Sally instead of about her.

This post has been edited by Prodigy: 04 December 2007 - 08:09 PM

Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#10 User is offline   jmsiona 

• my milkshake
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JMSIONA

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:53 PM

yea man, im sure that you speak to chicks still.. and it might make her jealous, but you cant just suddenly stop speaking to half of the people on earth..

#11 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:08 PM

Proof that people can't park. If you can't park right in your spot then don't back in. I drive the Jeep. Some idiot drives the orange truck.
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Prodigy: 04 December 2007 - 10:09 PM

Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#12 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:14 PM

View PostProdigy, on Dec 5 2007, 12:08 AM, said:

Proof that people can't park. If you can't park right in your spot then don't back in. I drive the Jeep. Some idiot drives the orange truck.

I never, ever do that. Yesterday, I checked to see how close I was to the white line, just to make sure I was centered.
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#13 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:16 PM

I back in, but I do it because I know how to center my Jeep. I always check before I get out, if it's not centered, I do it again.
Team Krisis

#14 User is offline   Zamamee 

• something witty
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zamamee

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:20 PM

View PostProdigy, on Dec 4 2007, 09:03 PM, said:

EDIT: Oh and if you type here complaining about a girl problem, think first. Maybe the problem is you trust complete strangers more than your friends. How about go out, talk to the girl or someone else who actually knows you. Half the people on this forum probably haven't dated in forever. At least not the people that are on this thread all the time giving "advice" BOINK that. Want advice, here you go, go out and figure out your poo on your own. It's your life, you know it best, better than anyone on here. If you want to talk to the girl, go do it. While you're sitting here talking about little Sally and how cute she is when she does that thing with her hair, and how she talked to you or might have thought about looking at you, someone else is out there talking to Sally instead of about her.

I talked to the girl's mother and a whole new door was opened up. She was avoiding me because she doesn't want any guy to think that there's anything more than friendship. She doesn't want to date in High School at all. She's had to help many of her friends with dating problems, and she's way too busy with soccer, hockey, and other activities (which is a bummer, she never plays paintball anymore).

Oh, I know her parents very well, almost like a second set of parents to me. Her dad thanked and hugged me when I brought up that I care about her and worry about her choices in the guys she takes to formals. They open up their home to our church's youth group and I've known them for years. I don't recommend coming up to a girl's mom or dad that you've never met before, could be bad news.

#15 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

View PostBlackOpsGhost, on Dec 4 2007, 10:14 PM, said:

View PostProdigy, on Dec 5 2007, 12:08 AM, said:

I never, ever do that. Yesterday, I checked to see how close I was to the white line, just to make sure I was centered.

You guys would kill me... :laugh: :mellow:

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users