• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ion firebolt Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 May 2006 - 12:20 PM

SO two weaks ago i picked up my ion fire bolt. When you pick up the pacaging you hardly know anythings in it its that lite. So i decided to measure the bolts weight to see if it realy held up to the full 16 grams and it did i measured it in at 15 to 16 grams. When compaing the ion stock bolt and the fire bolt you notice that the fire bolt has the entire bolt face dug out so it looks like that of a cocker and that its a ribed desighn just like hte l6. So i put the bolt in and when firing it you notice a lowering of kick alot since it weighs half as much as the original bolt (original 34 grams). also the bolt has a weird matalicy clang sound when firing its not loud i jsut find it odd. I tried to set up the dwell but it didnt work to well so i adjusted it alittle. Out of my 72/300 tanks (720 shots) i got about 790 to 840 shots out of the tank. Its a realy nice bargain to since its only 40 dollars at most online stores. The main diference between the l6 and the firebolt is the lack of a 2nd tail oring this means you can use it with a stage 2 firing can but it does mean your not as gas eficent.
I realy like this bolt its amazing but for the price but now you cant say your gun is not a smart parts ion and thats about it.
I give it a 9/10 since nothings perfect and it didnt offer anything new over any other bolts but price.(dont get me wrong its great but its not like they added a brand new concept).

#2 User is offline   TheSilentone 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silentone

Posted 13 May 2006 - 12:35 PM

nice review
um...can't remember what my old sig looked like

I love how i come back and no one remembers me

#3 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:43 PM

You need to set your dwell alot lower, I am getting roughly 1200 shots out of a 68cu filled a little over 3000psi.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-Ó-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#4 User is offline   Alan777 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Night 7119

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:11 AM

Nice review, although i think ill stick with getting the L6. A few grams lighter

#5 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:25 PM

I would go for the l6 if i were you since its lighter and has a second o ring which acts like a lucky firing can.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users