Special Ops Paintball: Open play - Trig Paintball, Taunton, MA 11/2 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Open play - Trig Paintball, Taunton, MA 11/2 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Trigga Nometry 

• Its all about the angles
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Trigga Nometry

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:02 AM

Posted Image

This is an open play at Trig Paintball in Taunton, MA on Sunday morning, November 2nd.

Bring your ownpaint and air. We will have about 4 scuba tanks with a Booster for fills during the day that are FREE OF CHARGE to top off, if you want to contribute to filling the tanks, you can but you do not have to.

IT COSTS NOTHING TO PLAY AT THIS FIELD - NO FIELD OR AIR FEES. Yeah, you read that right. It is a private field that is set up of privately owned land with 100% of the owners consent. The field is maintained by the people that play on the field.

TONS of way off street parking and you can drive your car right up to the staging area if you want.

It is hard to describe the playing style. It is more of a speedball meets woodsball hybrid sort of thing. The field is purposely set up to be large so that it doesn't have the "off the break" intensity of speedball. We have all types of players show up all with good attitudes.

If you cannot walk up to the guy that just got you out and say "Hey man, great shot!" Then this field isn't for you. This is friendly playing in the truest sense of the word.

Check out www.trigpaintball.com for more information.

Again...THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS.

Trig Paintball FAQs: http://trigpaintball.proboards67.com/index...y&thread=79

TPB Punishers are proudly sponsored by: Podium Paintball

#2 User is offline   J0eSchm0e 

• Looking for a Team in NJ, contact me!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:J0eSchm0e

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:14 AM

i really love this idea, I suppose the owner owns a ton of land and plays paintball also? Wish I had one of these near me instead of $90 - $100 field only paintball fields. Great idea, I hope this all works out for ya and u all have a great time.
"If we let people see that kind of thing, there would never again be any war." ~Pentagon official explaining why the U.S. military censored graphic footage from the Gulf War

#3 User is offline   Trigga Nometry 

• PipPip

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:59 PM

View PostJ0eSchm0e, on Oct 29 2008, 09:14 AM, said:

i really love this idea, I suppose the owner owns a ton of land and plays paintball also? Wish I had one of these near me instead of $90 - $100 field only paintball fields. Great idea, I hope this all works out for ya and u all have a great time.
Thanks man. We have been doing this since this past May. Everyone chipping in their time and helping. It has been great. So great that I even purchased a compressor to fill up our slew of scuba tanks so I don't have to drag them to the scuba shop to get filled anymore. I also bought a booster so we have the ability to boost out scuba fills up to 4500 psi if we need it.

Not bad at all for a free field, huh? :)

#4 User is offline   Zerstorer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Zerstorer

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:04 PM

Hey sounds good !
I heard about you from Tim at Extreme Action Paintball in Norwood, he told me to give you guys a try. ;)
What are the hours of play ?

#5 User is offline   Trigga Nometry 

• PipPip

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

View PostZerstorer, on Oct 29 2008, 05:04 PM, said:

Hey sounds good !
I heard about you from Tim at Extreme Action Paintball in Norwood, he told me to give you guys a try. ;)
What are the hours of play ?
Tim and the guys at XAPB are the best!

We usually play from around 9AM or so up until 1-2PM. Depends on when people decide to leave and how the weather is.

#6 User is offline   J0eSchm0e 

• Looking for a Team in NJ, contact me!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:J0eSchm0e

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

not bad at all, if im ever in MA ill have to look u guys up :D
"If we let people see that kind of thing, there would never again be any war." ~Pentagon official explaining why the U.S. military censored graphic footage from the Gulf War

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users