• You cannot reply to this topic

Qloader Gen 2 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   flanka89 

• RabbitAssassin
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:flanka89

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

First off, I am the kind of person that has learned to be mechanically inclined. I have had the same marker, a spyder, for going on seven years and have made every possible mistake fixing or moding it. Now, however, I have learned from my mistakes and often repair or analyze spyder-style markers for friends or noobs :rolleyes: I read a ton of reviews about the qloader before I purchased it and heard the bashing that you can find on pbreview or even here on the forums. This really scared me, so I downloaded the manual off of qloader.com and pretty much memorized it. When I got mine, I only looked over the directions to see if they were the same and put it together. I had no problems attaching the loader and shot two full pods through it. I might have gotten lucky on the hose adjustment because I never changed it. It was perfect the first time. I used pretty fresh Diablo Heat and never had a break in 200 rounds. Filly the pods was much quicker than I had imagined and they came pre-wound. I will probably not touch the pre-windings because they only double fired 3-4 times during the testing and I need to replace my detents :rolleyes: I had no dry fires and no breach-breaks. I would recommend this product to anyone who will take the time to understand it. I had no installation problems and it shot like a dream. I play sniper anyway so the reduced ammo capacity woun't shange my game that much. I am very happy with my purchase. Performs well and looks insane!_!
Questions? Comments@#$@$
I tried to cover it all but I probably forgot something.

Thanks
Flanka
IPB Image
Spyder>Tippmann
If you play honarably and fair, post this in your sig
If you're reading this, you're to close for a barrel tag.
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once -Shakespeare
Spyder Owner XLI
IPB Image

#2 User is offline   Rouge Hellcat 

• Rogue Hellcat
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Rogue Hellcat

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:00 AM

I have to agree. The Qloader is a great product. I recently purchased on for my MR1, and with some modification of the bracket, it fit and is sweet. I love the low profile, and the quick re-load. I was able to snake through some knee-high grass and take out a bunch of guys. It was sweet vengance on the individual that taunted me about using a Spyder instead of a Tippmann. I would recommend the Qloader but make sure to read the instructions carefully.
Qloaded MR1
16" Progressive
Spyder Owner Club #102

#3 User is offline   DaggerBurn 

• scratch kitty scratch
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kohburn

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

put several cases through mine - love it

#4 User is offline   THE MENACE 

• /\ jewish rambo
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:THE MENACE

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:17 PM

i have NO complaints about my qloader. its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-THE MENACE

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!
feedback (+26/-0)---Team Chaotic Paintball is recruiting!!!---Team Chaotic Paintball.com---IMPORTANT INFO

#5 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

I'd have to disagree. I've never had it work well for me, and I'm mechanically inclined. Slow to reload, hard to prewind, and prone to major problems like the spring cores screwing up (spring comes lose from the plastic core under load), hoses popping off or the feed stack binding in the hose (crappy hoses) and breaking / dimpling paint in the feed. I've even had it double feed and jam my Tac One, and that's quite a feat. I've used it, and won't use it again. Great idea, horrible implementation.

This post has been edited by WardenWolf: 28 June 2007 - 10:28 PM

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#6 User is offline   MESSIAH OF DEATH 

• Canadian HITMAN
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MESSIAH OF DEATH

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

WardenWolf,

Did you have a gen 1 or gen 2?

automaggot # 125

#7 User is offline   kobra877 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kobra877

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

the only problems i have with my q pods is that the hose comes off of my gun other than that it works great on my mr2

Attached File(s)

#8 User is offline   T-RAN 

• Brrr its cold in here, must be a T-RAN in the atmosphere
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-RAN

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:05 PM

Yeah I am going to have to agree with most people, I have a Qloader and have had no problems that wouldn't of made me dilike it in any way, I have it on my MR1, low profile and aimming is so much easier

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here are some pics

This post has been edited by T-RAN: 21 July 2007 - 07:06 PM

CCI Phantom Owner
Tippmann (A-5) Owner #8
Spyder MR owner #27
If we can't do it, it doesn't need to be done! - {Sabre Motto}
Christian Paintballer

#9 User is offline   BlueDragonX 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueDragonX

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

I never had any problems out of mine that I couldnt' fix in a few minutes, either. I was very happy with it. In spite of that I don't use it anymore, reason being I wanted the ability to shoot more paint than I could with the Q. Though in the future I might return to it as I believe my E-Mag has spoiled me and I really shouldn't shoot that much :D

Ghost Recon - Chord Mag - E-Mag - Stiffi vs. C-Series
"Smart Parts, Debunking Sir Isaac Newton one paintball at a time." -Arstron (on AO)

#10 User is offline   lightemup99 

• Born Paintballer
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lightemup99

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:34 PM

i have had problems with mine that made me quit useing it but since reading all of this i think ill put it on my pmr and give it a try and if it doesn't work switch over to my pm5

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users