Special Ops Paintball: fep quest and intimidator 04 - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

fep quest and intimidator 04 can't decide wich one to get

#1 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:54 AM

Hey people's i want to get a high end electro and i can't decide between the fep quest and timmy 04
i want the cons and pros
and why should i take that marker
thanks a ton
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#2 User is offline   Danegerous 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 20-August 07
  • Brigade Name:Pev's Walk on Army

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

View PostQC MAD KID, on Aug 21 2007, 01:54 PM, said:

Hey people's i want to get a high end electro and i can't decide between the fep quest and timmy 04
i want the cons and pros
and why should i take that marker
thanks a ton



Well, first of all to clarify your thinking about an 04 timmy, as in pre-alias, and not 2k5'ed right?

In that case, I would say that both are solid choices, with the Quest probably being preferable because it's newer, lighter, etc. If you check pbreview you can find out a lot about both. I would suggest though, that you look into an Alias Intimmidator, you can find them for a lot cheaper then they are really worth.

If you do get a 2k4, definitly go for a Dragon though, because thta milling is just dead sexy.
0

#3 User is offline   The Hobbit 

  • Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,078
  • Joined: 15-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

get a timmy. a Alias platform timmy. probably cheaper than the quest if you look at the right places
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:46 AM

View PostShadowlord, on Aug 21 2007, 10:34 AM, said:

get a timmy. a Alias platform timmy. probably cheaper than the quest if you look at the right places

the quest new is 600$ and timmy 1000$ something i checked the alis it really nice but i dunno where to find it

View PostDanegerous, on Aug 21 2007, 10:23 AM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Aug 21 2007, 01:54 PM, said:

Hey people's i want to get a high end electro and i can't decide between the fep quest and timmy 04
i want the cons and pros
and why should i take that marker
thanks a ton



Well, first of all to clarify your thinking about an 04 timmy, as in pre-alias, and not 2k5'ed right?

In that case, I would say that both are solid choices, with the Quest probably being preferable because it's newer, lighter, etc. If you check pbreview you can find out a lot about both. I would suggest though, that you look into an Alias Intimmidator, you can find them for a lot cheaper then they are really worth.

If you do get a 2k4, definitly go for a Dragon though, because thta milling is just dead sexy.

i don't like the dragon milling i prefer the milling of the 04
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#5 User is offline   The Hobbit 

  • Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,078
  • Joined: 15-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

a new alias is like 500 now
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:22 PM

View PostShadowlord, on Aug 21 2007, 02:26 PM, said:

a new alias is like 500 now

link plz
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#7 User is offline   Tots 

  • Yup, thats me ^
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 782
  • Joined: 01-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Crappachuessetts!
  • Brigade Name:whitefox2474

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

06 Empire Timmy, this is a steal.....

This is a steal, and to my knowledge should still be a valid offer.

Check it out.
0

#8 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

View PostTots, on Aug 21 2007, 05:22 PM, said:

06 Empire Timmy, this is a steal.....

This is a steal, and to my knowledge should still be a valid offer.

Check it out.

nice but don't like teh reg i would be stuck to buy a new one
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#9 User is offline   The Hobbit 

  • Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,078
  • Joined: 15-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:11 PM

take that timmy. you can get a new reg of PBN cheap
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

View PostShadowlord, on Aug 21 2007, 07:11 PM, said:

take that timmy. you can get a new reg of PBN cheap

not enough cash right now , but later i will

but what does timmy use spool are poppet , how are the fusion they seam pretty good got to talk to jk
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#11 User is offline   The Hobbit 

  • Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,078
  • Joined: 15-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

timmys are poopit, Quests are spoolies, and fusions are FASORS
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

View PostShadowlord, on Aug 21 2007, 07:34 PM, said:

timmys are poopit, Quests are spoolies, and fusions are FASORS

mind explaining plz and shocker or nerve are
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#13 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:24 PM

From what little I've heard of the Quest, don't get it.
I heard one of the Jacksonville Raiders players talking about problems they've had with it, and that FEP hasn't helped them much.
Timmy's are solid makers (they've been around for years).

Or you can get a DP Fusion (if you want to wait a little, the 2008 model will be out soon. $450)
I have the 2007 model, and I love the thing to death.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#14 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:21 AM

View PostPirate, on Aug 21 2007, 09:24 PM, said:

From what little I've heard of the Quest, don't get it.
I heard one of the Jacksonville Raiders players talking about problems they've had with it, and that FEP hasn't helped them much.
Timmy's are solid makers (they've been around for years).

Or you can get a DP Fusion (if you want to wait a little, the 2008 model will be out soon. $450)
I have the 2007 model, and I love the thing to death.

yeah i .really looking in a hybrid fusion they look pretty sick
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#15 User is offline   Pooker 

  • Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,908
  • Joined: 24-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vicinity of Obscenity,Ontario, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Pooker

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:45 AM

Ion's Shockers and Nerves (i think nerves) are all Spool Valves.
Digitally Dangerous
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce
0

Share this topic:


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users