Special Ops Paintball: South Bay Players - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

South Bay Players Ant 'ballers around the San Jose area? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_MAGneto_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:59 AM

I've been playing out around the southern SF bay area for a while, and I am always trying to find more woodsballers in the area. It seems like most of the people I run into at the stores are speedballers, and I only know a dozen or so woodsballers that I play with.
Are we the only woodsball players in the area??

#2 Guest_MAGneto_*

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

No Nor*Cal Paintballers in the bay area?

#3 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:34 PM

There's a few of us around...check out the SF Bay Area thread...
Im down in Santa Cruz, but play all over the Bay Area.

#4 Guest_MAGneto_*

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:16 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Oct 18 2008, 08:34 PM, said:

Ya I've heard the name Team Lockdown before. What spots do you guys usually play? We usually play at one of the half dozen or so outlaw fields around Santa Clara County.

#5 Guest_MAGneto_*

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:02 AM

View PostMAGneto, on Oct 19 2008, 12:16 AM, said:

Ya I've heard the name Team Lockdown before. What spots do you guys usually play? We usually play at one of the half dozen or so outlaw fields around Santa Clara County.

.... ?

#6 User is offline   skralogist 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:33 AM

I play in santa cruz. I have a group of guys that get together about once a month for a woodsball game. small backyard field, full of redwood trees and its typical terrain, hilly and full of sticks. the players range from the hardcore to any noobs people feel like inviting. most are self equipped and we ussually try to get about 5 hours of play in and afterwards have a fat bbq.
This is for chill players only, if you get bunkered and start making a fuss about the surrender rule, or are generally female dogy then we dont need you.

pm me if your interested and I'll let you know when we have a game coming.

#7 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:40 AM

View PostMAGneto, on Oct 19 2008, 12:16 AM, said:

We do mostly scenarios, so location can vary...Sacramento to So Cal. Locally (i.e. anywhere within 100 miles of SF) we do Bear Creek, PB Jungle near Vallejo, Venture Diablo, and Midway in Vacaville.
Once in awhile we hit one of the speedball places, but not often.

#8 Guest_MAGneto_*

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Oct 24 2008, 11:40 AM, said:

We do mostly scenarios, so location can vary...Sacramento to So Cal. Locally (i.e. anywhere within 100 miles of SF) we do Bear Creek, PB Jungle near Vallejo, Venture Diablo, and Midway in Vacaville.
Once in awhile we hit one of the speedball places, but not often.

We don't play speedball at all, just woodsball on some naturally occurring fields, if you guys ever want to play for free on a field 3 times as big as bear creek, let me know.

#9 User is offline   lethalpanther 

• OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

yeah i live cupertino/sunnyvale/mountain view area...i just go to bear creek. Its a pity venture is closing, ive never been there. I would go woodsball other places, but its kind of a long drive for my dad and my bro is always too stupid to keep enough money for admission, so i only get to go once every month and a half or so.

PS anyone coming to bear creek on the 8th? Ill probably be heading up that day
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont

#10 Guest_MAGneto_*

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:40 AM

View Postlethalpanther, on Oct 28 2008, 10:04 PM, said:

yeah i live cupertino/sunnyvale/mountain view area...i just go to bear creek. Its a pity venture is closing, ive never been there. I would go woodsball other places, but its kind of a long drive for my dad and my bro is always too stupid to keep enough money for admission, so i only get to go once every month and a half or so.

PS anyone coming to bear creek on the 8th? Ill probably be heading up that day

If you want to play at a place twice as big a bear creek, with No admission cost, let me know.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users