• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

50 round loader Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   skinny 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:35 AM

I recently bought a $10 50 round loader from countrypaintball.com and am satisfied w/ the quality of the product. The plastic material is durable, the lid doesn't pop open like the rikochet r5, and it has a low profile on the marker. It locks into place like the standard loader, initially it will be a tight fit, but after putting it on and taking it off several times it will break in nicely. I used it during a CQC game on Travis AFB and it worked for my style of playing - Shoot only what I can see and leave the supression fire for my other team mates while we bounded or flanked on the enemies position (Sometimes that didn't work though - good players out there). I recommend this to people whom own the Tippmann A5 and want to take on a sniper role or don't use that much paint in a game.
user posted image

#2 User is offline   Low gun 

• i have ad..... what was i talking about
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TGC Leader

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:44 PM

why the hell do u want a 50 rond loader for i saw that one and it looks like a cup

#3 User is offline   FCFER 

• Do Not Go Gentle...
  • PipPip

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:33 AM

Do you have any pictures of these hoppers?
Play Hard, Pray Harder

#4 User is offline   nomarkersinbaghdad 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:46 AM

skinny, on Mar 20 2005, 01:35 AM, said:

used it during a CQC game

Low Gun why the hell do u want a 50 rond loader for i saw that one and it looks like a cup

right there bud.

#5 User is offline   Sin2001 

• rampant whore
  • PipPip

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:45 AM

as for why he wants a 50 rnd. Probably for the same reasons he said.
It has a low profile and he doesnt waist his paint.

I think I may go get one of those I have a huge hopper and hate it because I usually go and drop only around 20 balls so one of those would be great. Mine is a smoke Ricochet and it sucks because the balls I like are red and it screams out here I am.

#6 User is offline   snake eyes 88 usmc 

• Devil Worshiper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SNAKE EYES 88 USMC

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:30 PM

I use 50 round hoppers all the time. Of all the time I was in the Marines Corps, Having spent my enntire life around firearms. I have never seen people running around w/200 round magazines; w/the exeption of a saw gunner and they dont send entire platoons of saw gunners out like every one w/ thier 200 round hoppers. 50 is a little more reasonable.
BTW: The discussion over the TACTICAL advantages of 50 round hoppers has been discussed about 10 times on this board.
IPB Image
"THINK LIKE A GUN"

#7 User is offline   luckykeefer 

• i see dead people
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2005 - 03:35 AM

snake eyes 88 usmc, on Mar 30 2005, 09:30 PM, said:

I use 50 round hoppers all the time. Of all the time I was in the Marines Corps, Having spent my enntire life around firearms. I have never seen people running around w/200 round magazines; w/the exeption of a saw gunner and they dont send entire platoons of saw gunners out like every one w/ thier 200 round hoppers. 50 is a little more reasonable.
BTW: The discussion over the TACTICAL advantages of 50 round hoppers has been discussed about 10 times on this board.

you have to admit though, it would be fun to watch a whole platoon of saw gunners defend a cross roads against light infantry......well with a couple dummies jockying boxes for them

"Forget about the end result. It means nothing. The end result is that we die. What matters is the process. The process is everything." -Yvon Chouinard
View My Special Ops Brigade Page

#8 User is offline   nomarkersinbaghdad 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2005 - 05:26 AM

Well a full basic combat load is 210 myself... but your right i dont have a single clip with them on loaded at once!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users