• You cannot reply to this topic

32 Degrees Remote Line The funeral will be after i get a new 1, cuz this 1 died

#1 User is offline   Marshall The Guy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Marshall The Guy

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:46 PM

I bought a 32 Degrees Remote line, and i put it on, and it leaked. Then it stopped, later that day it died. Then it came back to life.
The next weekend i used it and i shot 20 shots, and was about to taflank 2 players of the 5 player team, i had crawled through the creek and a lot of ice cold muck to get to this point, i shot 4 shots and it died, and it hasnt come back sense.
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!! Very very VERY low quality.

MTG
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
^^ Haha i earned that. suweet. --- "Superior firepower by accuracy, not speed" --- "My ancestors were people, not monkeys"
Remember, we are playing paintball here. I suggest you use equipment designed for paintball, all that military stuff isnt necessary. If you agree, put this in ur sig ----- MY FEEDBACK > http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=110326 -----

#2 User is offline   Buzz Killington 

• First you get the sugar
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Halfro

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

Agreed, i got one and i think it has eaten an oring and it is in the middle of the remote line choking off the air. After that happend i tryed to get a hold of the customer service and i got some guy who replied "ummm, well, i think the warrenty is only for 30 days"
AGAIN DO NOT BUY

http://www.londonpaintball.com/ <--- great canadian paintball shop!

#3 User is offline   pntbllsniper 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:17 PM

This is good to know, because I just got a 32 degrees remote line for christmas. I haven't had any bad luck with it however. I shot about 500 shots through it one day when I had nothing to do, and it worked fine for me.

#4 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:52 PM

Did it have a slide check? You have to do prepping with a slide check or else it will leak. I have a 32* remote and love it just I didn't prep the slide check and learned to listen to people that know what they are talking about lol. Also you might have the screw too tight and it is choking off the air.

#5 User is offline   Buzz Killington 

• First you get the sugar
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Halfro

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

ghost93, on Jan 24 2007, 06:52 PM, said:

Did it have a slide check? You have to do prepping with a slide check or else it will leak. I have a 32* remote and love it just I didn't prep the slide check and learned to listen to people that know what they are talking about lol. Also you might have the screw too tight and it is choking off the air.

lol i already went over that "don't put the screw in too much" with the local gun tech at the field. It was for sure an oring cause its missing now.

http://www.londonpaintball.com/ <--- great canadian paintball shop!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users