• You cannot reply to this topic

RAP4 T68 For Sale Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

I am selling my RAP4 T68 paintball gun.

NOTICE: This gun is in compliance with the new Flexi-Air standards. I used the replacement part sent to me by RAP4 to do this.

This was used in a handful of games, no more than six. It has always functioned well for me, but I no longer have the time to play paintball and need the money for other things. The gun is in very good condition save for one issue, caused by me and inexperience. The hopped adapter screws into the side of the receiver using allen screws. One of the actual screw holes inside the receiver is stripped. The other hole is intact and functions perfectly.

This leads to there being some wiggle in the hopper adapter. I have played games with the hopped adapter in its damaged state with no feeding issues. However, when I have played, I have used black electrical tape to wrap around the hopped adapter and the A2 carry handle in order to insure that the hopper adapter is held tightly to the receiver.

The gun works flawlessly. In many ways, it worked for me better than my BT Delta Elite (also sold).

I am asking for $170.00 for this gun.

For the T68, I have the stock 16" barrel which will be included with the gun.

For an additional $20.00 I will include the 14" rifled barrel which I also have.

I have a hard case for the gun. This will also cost $25.00.

Price is negotiable.

I ship when I am paid. I use PayPal for payment. The buyer pays for shipping.

If you are interested in individual components, such as the barrel and hard case, I will part out.

Pictures will be supplied within the next few days.

See my other sale thread for soft goods: http://forum.moatipa...howtopic=184606

For references, contact PistolWhipped, Thalion, or MaDuce.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 26 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#2 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

pictures please
and i assume this is hopper only but can be converted to mag fed?

#3 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:41 PM

Pictures will be inbound shortly.

Here is the link for the mag conversion: http://www.rap4.com/...ine-upgrade-kit
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#4 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Summertime Blues

#5 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

I also am offering this dot sight, rarely used, for $35.00

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, when the rifle is shipped, the hopper adapter will be installed if the buyer desires.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 26 November 2010 - 08:58 PM

Summertime Blues

#6 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:59 PM

Currently, the 14" barrel is installed.

Summertime Blues

#7 User is offline   ninja monkey 

• Team: Shadow Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:M00K

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

no trades?

#8 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

Sorry, not for other paintball guns / gear.

I just don't get out enough to justify hanging onto inventory I don't use.

I am willing to work on price though, if we can make a deal.

This post has been edited by Ashrak: 27 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

Summertime Blues

#9 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:18 AM

Free bump for a fantastic member and good friend.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users