• You cannot reply to this topic

QEV for the ION

#1 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:50 PM

The qev for the ion is the best thing I put on my ion and I recommend anyone who owns an Ion to get one and get it tweaked to perfection.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#2 Guest_Saxon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:53 PM

Yea it a known fact that it helps... will known by most.

#3 Guest_DSF_*

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:58 PM

Where did you get your dwell too?

#4 User is offline   Blackstar 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:03 PM

I don't know I wasn't paying attention I just tweaked it up and down til it sounded right. It is probably different with different Ions, considering that only a hand full make it up to 17bps. I got a 17, I got lucky (tested them out in the shop they had one out of twenty).
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ŕ-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#5 Guest_Saxon_*

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:05 PM

I think they best dwell setting i have heard was like 10 or something.
I think 14 is what most people get it down to.

#6 User is offline   ottoman98 

• The Sultan
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sovietsniper

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:42 PM

What kind of qev did you put on it?

#7 User is offline   Blackstar 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:15 PM

The one made by Eclipse

#8 User is offline   SHADOW_STALKER 

• Upgrade car! Now a '00 BMW 323i
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TexasMartin

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

whats a qev?
Come visit the PUMP MARKERS SECTION! SpecOps Pump Crew - PUC #7

American cars are built for crappy drivers, good drivers can have German ones - friend of mine

#9 Guest_DSF_*

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:24 PM

SHADOW_STALKER, on Jun 19 2005, 08:46 PM, said:

whats a qev?

Quick Exhaust Valve

#10 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 27 June 2005 - 05:16 AM

I didn't know what a qev is either thanks

#11 User is offline   seeker 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:35 PM

How much air can I expect to save once I've installed my QEV on my ION? I currently use a Pure Energy 68/4500 high pressure tank. I planned on upgrading to a 88/4500 low pressure because my ION sucks up a lot of air. But I hear the QEV will help with that a lot.

#12 User is offline   Blackstar 

• PipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:40 PM

You can get an extra 50-75 more balls with the QEV and a little faster cycle rate

#13 User is offline   seeker 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:22 AM

Blackstar,

Thanks. I used my QEV equiped ION last weekend for the first time. Saved a lot of air.

#14 User is offline   Blackstar 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:21 PM

No problem.

#15 Guest_DSF_*

Posted 12 July 2005 - 07:08 PM

Saving tons of air with mine, dwell down to 10.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users