• You cannot reply to this topic

Closest kill ever Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Fontain 

• I am every where and no where
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Fontain

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:02 PM

I saw "farthest kill ever" in the sniper section so i figure y not have a closest kill ever here.

Lets not include bunkerings cause they would obviously be the closest.Post how close u got to some with or without them knowing and then shooting them.Like sneeking up 3 feet behind someone and barrel tagging them.Or bursting into a building and shooting someone point blank.

Mine would be, i was crouched down cleanning a ball break in my barrel and i see thru a crack in the hut im leaning beside a player on the other team.I yank the squeege out and half move half lean in thru the back door and shoot him n the back of the calf at a 2-3 feet away.We dont really play with barrel tags and no one usually surrenders so i didnt feel like getting powed so i shot him.He was more scared then mad and was just glad i only shot him once.

Lets here urs.

#2 User is offline   Thricearch 

• Live Free or DIE
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Thricearch

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:24 PM

well we are allowed to play at this plant nursery in our town during the winter (because they dont grow stuff during the winter) and basically there is just one huge field of mulch mounds..its got a speedball feel but is more or less woodsball..

so we played a VIP game where one team has to protect the VIP (who only has a pistol) and they have to transport him from Point A to Point B..basically my team was trying to kill the VIP so we had the VIP and two others cornered behind one bunker on the corner of the map..and I use blindspots throughout the field to advance up so I am on the other side of the mulch mound..I crawl up the mulch mound and they have no idea I am there..and with my 21" barrel I was basically an inch from the top of their heads..I could have easily hit all three of them on the soft spot of their heads so instead of being a total prick I told them to surrender (we don't do barrel tag) and two of them did no problem...the third however tried to auto unload on me so I shot him point blank in the mask like 3 times..my tip of my barrel was literally like two inches from his mask..

morale of the story..don't be a hero..just surrender

#3 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:39 PM

Had a couple:

Defending a building, I was along the backside and the building as the opposing team began to overrun us. One guy got the bright idea to run along-side the building and shoot through the windows. As soon as he ran around the corner we lit each other up at less than 4'.

Last one my team mainly composed of new players vs an extreme team. The only cover around was a deep trench, behind me the ground was about 6' and in front, about 12'. To my right was a large river and my left the rest of the trench that shallowed as it progressed. The opposing team was all around me and looking for me (they knew I was the last and the field is very small, the area I was in was about 100' from boundry to river). The area behind me was mudded and somewhat wooded, in front, a tall grassy medow (4' grass). As they all closed in on me I tried lowering my profile but there was next to nothing for cover. Basically, the guy in the medow got to me first, I look up out of the trench, through the tall grass to see one of them looking out above me. I barely got off a 3 round burst to his chest and head before the rest of the team around me opened fire. I got him at about 10' above me and 1.5' in front. His team got me from less than 30'.

#4 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:48 PM

Three of use were walking a trail when we were spotted and shot at. My friend was shot out right away, I jumped into the woods and layed down, and guy #3 ran away. I waited there watching the commander of the other team. A few minutes later, the sent all his team down the trail. As they were passing me, one of the guys swung his gun in my direction (I was laying 6 or 7 feet from where he was walking) I thought he saw me so I shot him 3 times. Then his whole team unloaded on me....
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   the hittmann 

• I'm watching you
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:the hittmann

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:55 PM

Well, if we are not counting bunkering people, there was this field that had the military netting on some of the bunkers so I stuck my barrel out the side. This guy was sneaking up on my players in front of me(they got behind us) and I did not see him until he brushed up against my barrel(thought it was a branch). It scared the crap out of me so I instictivly pulled the trigger, shot him right in the ribcage. That was a long time ago though and I am more carefull who is around me and do not get scared as easily. I felt bad for the guy though.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.

#6 User is offline   Shmilling 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPECIAl OPS 24/7

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:15 PM

my closest was actually two surrenders in a row my team and i were moving up along the left side of the field where there are more bunkers, anyway eventually we made contact and were shotting a 50 50 for about five min until I saw a hole and i went for it and i ran up about 30 feet and surrendered my first person that game. Then i Jumped over the bunker ( i was a short bunker) and started shotting at teh other team with the help of my team, then i saw another opportunity and i yelled for my team to give cover fire and i ran about 50' to a hyperball bunker and surrendered my second person of the game.

#7 User is offline   EPIC_Fox 

• filth.fm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EPIC_Fox

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

I shot a guy in the mask from around 4 inches away
Boss Paintball

#8 User is offline   mtaylor 

• Lacking Creativity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mtaylor

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:45 PM

we were playing a headshots only game, i snuck around the entire field (it was big... long crawl) and barrel tagged a guy in the back of the head, with my phantom. To top it off, i was out of paint.

<Insert Sig Here>

#9 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:57 PM

Mine was last weekend and I barrel tagged or Q-loader tagged our pump player out twice!

#10 User is offline   piccardalpha3 

• dragonzord pwns
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:piccardalpha3

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

two guys were sling paint at a bunker with three people in it the bunker was supposed to distract them while i flanked to get the flag as i got about ten feet behind them they saw me and asked if i had a clear shot i yelled where are they they told me to move up so i moved up and got in between them i put my gun down and tapped them both on the shoulder said you are both out. they looked at me like i was crazy i pointed to my armband and said next time check the team.

#11 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

I was laying in some tall grass waiting for a ambush, and two guys walked right by me..I stood up right behind them and lit em up. :D
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:42 AM

i picked my buddy's pocket once...

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#13 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:05 PM

Do barrel tags count? I never really try to shoot people up close - its not very gentlemanly.

Well, my closest elimination was close enough for me to whisper, "surrender" into the opponents ear.

This post has been edited by Piller: 17 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#14 User is offline   Curly Fry 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Curly Fry

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

a person stepped on my leg during a night game, i threw my leg to the left and he fell over, got up and whipped out my tiberius 8 and popped him twice in the mask, since he was on the ground and my arm was outstretched toward the ground, id say it was about 3ft away.
Tippmann Owners Club Member #33
Want to know how to pimp your mask? click below
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=103080
My Gat:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416961
PM me with comments/suggestions
Check the rest of my account for a picture

#15 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

At Flashpoint / Podraphenia 2007 I shot the marshall leant over me wiping off my paint on respawn.

This is also featured in the outtake at eh end of the film at BodCam big games

I did apologise.

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users