Special Ops Paintball: JCS blade trigger for the A5 egrip - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

JCS blade trigger for the A5 egrip this is one badd unit!

#1 User is offline   xjnation 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 December 2004 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image

I have installed the PB double trigger, GTA double trigger, rufus dawg double trigger and the JCS trigger. I have one thing to say, the JCS unit puts em all to shame!

I bought my trigger off of ebay for under 33,00 shipped.

The JSC trigger is specifically designed for the A5 and is fully adjustable for throw and pressure.

I received the trigger it came to me on a shrink wrap card with trigger, springs, and allen wrench, new trigger guard and a beautifully machined blade style trigger.

After reading the simple set up instructions provided. I set u the springs as suggested and trigger stop as suggested. assembled the marker adn tested the trigger throw was a respectable 1/4", but still much more than I was hoping for. I followed the instructions on how to adjust it , took the unit oout made the needed adjustments and reinstalled. NOW YOURE TALKIN!

It is currently adjsuted for a lighter trigger feel than my TES and a throw of less than 1/16", with this trigger you can easily walk the A5

I feel this to be the single best 30.00 investment available for the A5

#2 Guest_Pale Rider_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 January 2005 - 08:08 PM

I would agree the JCS trigger is very nice, I am still tweeking mine, but if the test runs I have done are any indication my A-5 will rock!!! I have no idea how many BPS I can get 10-12/sec but that is fast enough when you need to lay a paint stream!! :P

#3 User is offline   Octavve 

• aka KrookedKrown
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 02:32 PM

I love those triggers! So flat, modern and stylish! Anyone know where to get one for a 98c thatll ship to CANADA? <_<
user posted image

*Neil's Setup*

>Tippmann 98c|Pen Spring Trigger Mod|Pmi 16oz Co2|G'ole 200 rnd Hopper|Dye Excel 14"| Proto Switch FS >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users