• You cannot reply to this topic

Phenom upgrades

#1 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

Since I purchased a phenom mod from good old mr Engler couple days ago, I want to make sure I have the most reliable and best performing marker I can get. I am currently considering to buy the MRT Bolt and an APEX2 barrel, maybe a TechT Zero kick hammer. What else would be a good upgrade that I could add to make my Phenom kick butts? I am mostly looking for internal upgrades.

And what is the difference between the regular MRT bolt and the bad karma edition MRT one?

Thanks!

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#2 User is offline   barkingspider 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Zero kick hammer is nothing but a paper weight for the phenom, it doesn't work for the x7 phenom. I have both the MRT bolt and apex 2 and they are both nice options for added ons. You could consider upgrading the cyclone techt vortex/lightening rod as well. However, I think the best upgrade I have done for mine is the reprogramming of the electronic board by our friendly Milsim people in Canada and it's called the x-board. A member over on x7og re-flashes the chip for a upgraded options/performance with the stock board. If the upgraded cyclone is an something you want to look into let me know, I have duplicate set that I'm not using and it is ready to drop into the cyclone. PM me if you want to know more.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users