• You cannot reply to this topic

Any great days yet? Summer 2011 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zz Loth zZ 

• Wellst Obviously We Have a Rapist
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ZZLOTHZZ

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

Well, this section of the forum seems really, really stagnate to me. I don't think there have been any new topics that have actually been discussed in quite some time. It's always just the same old topics being discussed over, and over again. So here is a new topic for you to talk about your favorite days of play–or you could talk about a single game, or even a single move–so far this year.

I don't really have a favorite day so far, but since I am starting this topic I guess I should say something. :P My favorite day was probably a few weeks ago, when I practiced with this team that I was thinking about joining. I played snake the whole day, and managed to do fairly well (I had never really played snake before). I am going to play with a different team, but I think I will still be playing snake.

#2 User is offline   AABELAC 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PB SHADOW SNIPER

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:58 PM

My favorite day was the day I was playing a game of President and risked my life to save him(he was an idiot). He ran into the enemy occupied area and went without cover, so I had to run ahead and take out whoever I found. Later on he totally flipped out and yelled at me for taking out his guys. So the next round I just let him get shot tons of times. He came to me after and appologized. Teach him to go without backup. And that's my favorite game.
^AABELAC^

#3 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

I just got from D-day. More like a great week. I ran with the 101 (327 GIR). We took utah beach for some reason and held Colleville almost the whole day. To top it, first allied victory in a few years!
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#4 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

Nice! When I went our generals were idiots. They wouldn't let us hold the valley. Had us all spread out. That's why we lost. plus our rocket brigade general got heat stroke so we had no one to take out the tanks on corville? That was the area with the church and stuff right? We got owned anyway. I think when and if I go again I'm totally running with the 82nd pathfinders again.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#5 User is offline   HOUND1 

• VVVCheese Its!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AMRAAM11

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

my tentative best day is gonna be in 2 weeks when all of my bros (paintball and non-paintball) are gonna meet at the field and have a private day of games. should be awesome, cause i suck at most other sports so my friends beat me all the time, but i most certainly dont suck at paintball Posted Image

But the best day that already happened way definitely day 1 of the West Point Spring Combat Classic. that was a great day of paintball even though it started out below freezing and involved LOTS of walking up and down the hill.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

View Postdextonik, on 13 June 2011 - 01:38 PM, said:

Nice! When I went our generals were idiots. They wouldn't let us hold the valley. Had us all spread out. That's why we lost. plus our rocket brigade general got heat stroke so we had no one to take out the tanks on corville? That was the area with the church and stuff right? We got owned anyway. I think when and if I go again I'm totally running with the 82nd pathfinders again.

Go 101, it's where the action's at. :tup:

This post has been edited by Cuy'val Dar : 13 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

. -Pirate

#7 User is offline   Scavies 

• DIY Extrordinaire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Valjean

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

My favorite day was when I actually got to see someone step on one of my paintball mines. CO2 threw about a quarter pound of baking flour all over the guy. Totally worth it.

Second place comes when I went into a game with nothing but a plastic toy dagger (medieval play sets for kids. Yes, I had permission). Got two people out with the thing ;)
FREE stock picks and market analysis by a self-taught day trader!
TradersBase.com

#8 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:54 PM

View PostCuy'val Dar, on 13 June 2011 - 02:00 PM, said:

I might do that if they have a different General then the last one I remember. Some of those generals really get into character. Remember seeing some older guy start barking at this one player to drop and give 20...the guy gave him 20 push ups. That's why I liked the 82 path. Totally laid back I didn't have to do one push up.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#9 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

Engler is the Commander of the 101. he's allright.
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#10 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

The problem is you used the word great, so far Ive had good but only because I refuse to see them as bad, and Ive only been out twice so far.

First game was with failing equiptment so mostly it was constant tinkering and fieldtesting.

The second was LL4, it was awesome but since the angry volcano gods entered my rectum it was, well interesting in ways I would like to not relive. Ok the weekend was freakin great but the sickness and drive sucked.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#11 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:33 AM

I can't remember much that has happened lately...I tend to get memory loss with concussions. (playing best sport on earth...Frisbee that is (you can all kill me later for blaspheming the sport))

I'd say my best day, if I remember correctly was the rec ball day I went to help ref. we had enough refs that we cycled through playing, it was just a bunch of younger guys, the kind that you can lead them up the field and they see you as a hero. I had an awesome time with it, I held back a bit so the kids wouldn't get slaughtered, it was the kind of day where I could have taken out 4-5 of them easy...but I still had a lot of fun with it.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#12 User is offline   Zz Loth zZ 

• Wellst Obviously We Have a Rapist
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZZLOTHZZ

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

View PostAABELAC, on 12 June 2011 - 10:58 PM, said:

Teach him to go without backup. And that's my favorite game.

Haha, awesome. I love it when someone just learns the lesson the hard way AFTER you offer help. ;)

View PostCuy'val Dar, on 13 June 2011 - 12:45 AM, said:

I just got from D-day. More like a great week. I ran with the 101 (327 GIR). We took utah beach for some reason and held Colleville almost the whole day. To top it, first allied victory in a few years!

I have never been to D-day before, but it looks like a blast. It's definitely something I am going to have to do one day.

View PostHOUND1, on 13 June 2011 - 03:00 PM, said:

my tentative best day is gonna be in 2 weeks when all of my bros (paintball and non-paintball) are gonna meet at the field and have a private day of games. should be awesome, cause i suck at most other sports so my friends beat me all the time, but i most certainly dont suck at paintball Posted Image

Haha, nice. It's always great to own your friends at something once and a while. :D

View Post1-I, on 14 June 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

The problem is you used the word great, so far Ive had good but only because I refuse to see them as bad, and Ive only been out twice so far.

First game was with failing equiptment so mostly it was constant tinkering and fieldtesting.

The second was LL4, it was awesome but since the angry volcano gods entered my rectum it was, well interesting in ways I would like to not relive. Ok the weekend was freakin great but the sickness and drive sucked.

I apologize.. Supplement any word you want for the word great. :D Man that sounds like and awful/good time.

View PostIrishMack, on 14 June 2011 - 08:33 AM, said:

I can't remember much that has happened lately...I tend to get memory loss with concussions. (playing best sport on earth...Frisbee that is (you can all kill me later for blaspheming the sport))

I'd say my best day, if I remember correctly was the rec ball day I went to help ref. we had enough refs that we cycled through playing, it was just a bunch of younger guys, the kind that you can lead them up the field and they see you as a hero. I had an awesome time with it, I held back a bit so the kids wouldn't get slaughtered, it was the kind of day where I could have taken out 4-5 of them easy...but I still had a lot of fun with it.

Oh, so you just enjoy shooting little kids? Lol I agree, sometimes it is fun to take a slow day where you can be a paintball god. :P

#13 User is offline   Mehphisto 

• JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

View Postdextonik, on 13 June 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

View PostCuy'val Dar, on 13 June 2011 - 02:00 PM, said:

I might do that if they have a different General then the last one I remember. Some of those generals really get into character. Remember seeing some older guy start barking at this one player to drop and give 20...the guy gave him 20 push ups. That's why I liked the 82 path. Totally laid back I didn't have to do one push up.

I would have looked at the general and just laughed.
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team

#14 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

I've only been out twice this year, but it was good both times.

GBG XX -- Ran with Digital Pirate in the morning of this scenario event (the largest at my home field). The day started out sucking really bad, when 2 of my guns broke down before game on and I was resorting to an Empire Trracer for the day. But, it got better. Lot of good play, did some command work back at my general's tent when things got crazy and I had to help direct our first-time general back to the game and victory.

Oh, and I ended up with an MVP award from both sides... that was kind of a new one for me.

The second game I got to was just random open play. Had a lot of fun, but nothing extremely crazy to report.

Hoping to get out for a monthly big game at my home field at the end of June.

View Postdextonik, on 13 June 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

Totally laid back I didn't have to do one push up.

Go German. We don't do any of that nonsense. Just fun playing paintball.
Member of Team Akkadian

#15 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

I never had to do any push ups at Dday... :blink:
Posted Image

. -Pirate

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users